open/close all folders
Voiced by: Asami Shimoda
- Accidental Pervert: Kagami can rival the likes of Rito or Keitaro in this department, seriously.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Kagami whenever he crossdresses.
- Covert Pervert: Kagami can be rather perverted, despite being a Nice Guy.
- Chick Magnet: The reason this is harem genre is because Kagami is so utterly delicious.
- Bishōnen / Dude Looks Like a Lady: Really does vary due to the only slight distinction between the two tropes.
- Fantastic Arousal: Kagami seems to be aroused whenever somebody touches the knot of hair at the top of his head.
- First-Name Basis: He and Ayana-sensei are on first name basis, albeit with the "-san" and "-sensei" honorofics.
- Gender-Blender Name: The main reason Yuuki is stuck in the girl's dorm was a paperwork mix-up due to his name, which uses the kanji for "gentleness" and "hope", a very feminine sounding combination.
- Moe: A rare male example.
- Moe Couplet: He and Ayana.
- Made a Slave: Played for laughs, it's what Risa would like to think Kagami is to her.
- Nice Guy: Even though Risa doesn't deserve it, he's this to everyone.
- Oblivious to Love: Unlike most harem protagonists, he's not like this entirely, he seems to be mildly aware of the affection the girls have for him, except with Ayana-sensei, who had to spell it out for him, not that he's commented on it since.
- School Swimsuit: Has worn one on occasion and it just looks adorable.
- Unlucky Everydude: As is the standard for harem protagonists. Poor guy can't seem to catch a break.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: His cute appeal is played up when he crossdresses, to the point that he will cause straight males out-of-universe to question their sexuality and punch a bodybuilder for one night with Kagami.
Voiced by: Suzuko Mimori
- Ambiguously Lesbian: Risa has been shown to dislike men, Kagami confirmed she hates them, and her initial interactions with Ayana-sensei were...pleasing to say the least.
- Bi the Way: She seems willing to shelve this for Kagami though, however, she seems to prefer his crossdressed state to his normal appearance.
- If It's You, It's Okay / Single-Target Sexuality: All of her romantic advances are focused on Kagami, crossdressed or otherwise. She as much as tells him this when they were in the bath.
- Does Not Like Men: One of her defining traits, but Kagami is so cute she probably doesn't think he qualifies.
- Ms. Fanservice: All of the females count. Risa is no exception.
- Tsundere: It's a harem genre, one was inevitable. She is the resident tsundere.
- Ojou: She gives off vibes of it, has the personality for it, and it was assumed by many fans she is this. Nothing has been shown to contradict it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A straight example of blue hair.
- But Not Too Foreign: In a vein similar to Yukio Hans Vorarlberna of Bleach, Patricia is obviously not fully Japanese, her mother is from America, her father is Japanese.
- Custom Uniform: Patricia has one; befitting her being only half-Japanese.
- Eagleland: Type 1; and a rather positive one at that.
- Everyone Loves Blondes / Heroes Want Redheads: Not a contradiction, Patricia's hair is reddish-blonde, so she's a mix of the two, considering she's a harem member.
- Imagine Spot: Patricia has quite a few of these, many of them involving either her, Kagami, or some combination of thw two, and quite frequently, naked.
- Phenotype Stereotype: Blonde hair and light-coloured eyes.
- Bi the Way: Kotomi loves girl-on-girl action, and has a dakimakura with a female on it, (that she made herself), however, she shows express interest in Kagami.
- Girlish Pigtails: Kind of. Other than this, it's exceedingly difficult to describe Kotomi's two strands of hair that reach down to her knees.
- Petite Pride: Kotomi enjoys her flat-chest, and explicitly calls herself fanservice for fans of flat chests.
- She's Got Legs: Kotomi, to make up for her lack of a bosom.
- Yuri Fan: Loves to see girl-on-girl action.
- Hime Cut: The typical haircut for the Yamato Nadeshiko.
- The Millstone: Sadly, for all her good traits, Futaba is rather useless.
- Nice Girl: Futaba, as for what's seen so far, is rather encouraging of Kagami and hasn't gotten mad at anyone yet.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Kagami compares her to this.
- Yes-Man: Futaba is very agreeable.
Voiced by: Azumi Asakura
- Bi the Way: While Kagami is who she loves, Ayana-sensei has no trouble fondling Risa, especially as punishment for doing the same to Kagami in one chapter.
- Barely-There Swimwear: Ayana-sensei wears one on one occasion.
- Buxom Is Better: Her breasts are huge.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: And it's done so it's adorable, not even yandere-like. Ayana is earnest about her desire to get affection from Kagami, and gets jealous easily when she pays more attention to the other girls. Since she lives with him, she doesn't hesitate to press her advances.
- Clothing Damage: None-battle situation, Kotomi rips her School Swimsuit open in volume 2.
- First-Name Basis: She and Kagami are on first name basis, albeit with the "-san" and "-sensei" honorofics.
- Hot Teacher: Ayana-sensei, natch.
- Hot for Student: Very much so.
- Immodest Orgasm: Quite a few times actually, but the most obvious example was when she had Kagami take her temperature through a thermometer in her butt, it seemed to be a bit too much for her and she screamed "I'M CUMMING!". Explains the Seinen rating to a degree.
- Moe: Ayana-sensei is a rare adult example.
- Moe Couplet: She and Kagami.
- Nice Girl
- Sensei-chan: Ayana is most definitely this, however, it's done to a degree that you sometimes forget she's a sensei and could very well be a student. Kind of helps, since her main goal, aside from keeping Kagami safe, is obviously to bone him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Its purple, which makes her stand out a lot.