Kagama Yuuki finally manages to get into the school of his dreams through a scholarship... however, due to an administrative error (his name sounds like a girl's name), he was placed in the girl's dorm. As the principal is unable/unwilling to reassign him to the boy's dorm, she tells him that if he causes any trouble, he'll be expelled immediately. Not wanting to leave the school so soon, he accepts a deal to room with the teacher responsible for the problem in the first place, Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei, under the condition he dress like a girl and no one finds out. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues.
Written by Ohta Akiyoshi and drawn by Munyuu, See Me After Class (Asa Made Jugyou Chu!) is a Seinen series with fanservice that could give To Love Ru a run for its money. The manga ran in Monthly Comic Alive from 2008 to 2018. It was adapted into an OVA in 2012 by GoHands.
See Me After Class provides examples of the following tropes:
- Almost Kiss: Yuuki and Ayana-sensei, fully naked and hiding in a closest (long story), almost kiss due to Ayana's Anguished Declaration of Love. Sadly, Shirakawa interrupts with her video camera.
- All Men Are Perverts: Ayana believes in this trope completely. This is to the point that she really believes Yuuki is going to run off and sexually assault the other girls in the dorm if she doesn't keep an eye on him, simply because he's a man. However, considering how she planned to help him relieve that need....
- All Women Are Lustful: Yuuki just wants to get through school without getting expelled, but his dorm is seemingly full of students who want to jump his bones, or who get a crush on his feminine disguise and pursue "her" relentlessly. Despite Ayana being genuinely contrite about putting Yuuki's education in jeopardy, she's very quick to suggest perverted ways to relieve "his" stress so he allegedly doesn't assault female students, and apparently sees no issues in offering herself up for this... even though he has no problems with just buckling down and going to class.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: Ayana-sensei to Yuuki, despise being unable to finish it as it led to an Almost Kiss. She was so cute about it too.
- Ass Shove: A part of Volume 2 is about a suppository.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Feminine even without crossdressing, when he dons girl clothes and a wig, you'll want to take Yuuki home.
- Bound and Gagged: In a colour page, Patricia is tied up with string.
- Fanservice: No duh. The plot is basically just an convenient excuse to have fanservice on almost every page, the likes of which can rival To Love Ru at its best.
- Hot Springs Episode: An awfully short one in Volume 3. Naturally, sexy antics ensue.
- Invisible Parents: Since the kids are all at a boarding high school, it makes sense. This allows their naked hijinks to happen without any real concern for consequences.
- Kinky Spanking: Invoked deliberately by Ayana-sensei in the second chapter on Yuuki (that is to say, him spanking her) to help him relieve stress. She enjoyed it a little too much.
- Love Dodecahedron: Oh hell yes. Centered around Kagami Yuuki himself, he has Ayana-sensei, the resident Tsundere Takabane Risa, the Student Council President Benpouin Patricia, and Shirakawa Kotomi. If the latest chapters are anything to go by, Shou Futaba may have a thing for him as well.
- Marshmallow Hell: Ayana-sensei smothers Yuuki with her boobs.
- Naked People Are Funny: Oh trust me, when they're not hot, they're hilarious.
- Nipple and Dimed: Played very straight with some of the fanservice.
- Seinen: Classified as such, and the fanservice it delivers it worthy of the rating.
- Sensei-chan: Ayana-sensei.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Shades of it between Kagami and Ayana-sensei.