- Ragan (gay) and Matt (straight) in US S12. They're almost always together to the point where people think they're in an alliance, and Matt even referred to Ragan as "a good showmance partner". When Matt was put on the block, Ragan began to weep uncontrollably. A few contestants even thought that the "secret relationship" Annie implied existed was between Ragan and Matt and that they had been dating before entering the BB House.
- A minor but hilarious example with AJ and Andrew from the Canadian version. As the two oldest guys in the house, they pretty much only talked to each other. Later on, during the veto competition (which AJ was playing in), contestants had to choose someone else by random draw to be their partner. Jillian pointed out in the Diary Room that almost everyone drew their showmance. Cut to AJ drawing Andrew to be his partner.
- In Season 15, after Judd is evicted, McCrae has a Heroic BSOD on the live feeds wanting to be alone and wishing Judd would come back. The two were extremely close during the game and even though they are both straight, this still counts because McCrae wants Judd back more than anything even if it means getting rid of Amanda.
- Peter and Gary from BBCanada get some of this during their time hosting the side show in season 2. One particular moment is when Peter is criticizing Scott on his game (or lack thereof) and Scott interjects.
Scott: Can I just say that I love what you're wearing tonight?
Peter: I didn't wear it for you, I wore it for Gary.
- Frankie and Zach. Just... Frankie and Zach. One houseguest thought they'd even start making out, despite Zach's claims that he's heterosexual.