Big Brother 14:
- Frank's argument that Shane should use the Veto on him one word "Apreesshh".
- Danielle and Jo Jo comparing their New York and Southern accents.
- When Willie called a house meeting with no coaches, everyone started asking "Where's Boogie?", including the Coaches who weren't allowed on the meeting, thinking he was leading it. Jump Cut to Boogie sleeping.
- Another similar moment happened when Janelle was trying to convince Shane and Britney to keep Joe in the house after a small argument, Janelle says she has to talk to Joe to convince him to deal with Shane saying that Boogie could be talking to Joe cut to Boogie, Frank and Ian talking about working out.
- Ian appears to be trying to do some funny things, like poking around the house, running around naked...
- Boogie saying that he used to work with Dr. Will, one of the greatest players of all time, now he works with Ian who kicks himself the face, saying that someone should kick him in the face.
- They got Dr. Will to make a cameo talking about which coach has the best strategy, who would win etc but what was really funny was who Will thought was going to win.
Will: I had to guess it would be Ian. Some people would think Ian and Boogie have nothing in common but that is not true because Boogie is just a forty year old Ian.
- Ashley talking about the "Spiritual world", coupled with Britney's weird face since she was obviously having none of it.
- Boogie during an argument with Frank and Ian.
Boogie: This is the Big Brother house. We can bounce checks.
- Britney talking about Janelle's lack of emotions.
- Boogie sitting in the diary room saying that he drafted the brains and the brawn. Pan out to Frank in a spiritard and Ian in a dog suit.
Frank: Go team.
- Zingbot returns for his third time to deliver more glorious zings, but the best one by far, even considered so by the houseguests, was the one for Danielle
: Hey Danielle, I heard Shane's getting you something after the game...a restraining order
- Britney zings Boogie by saying Boogie's eyes are too busy looking up due to his Botox.
- Ashley epically failing at the veto challenge. Then after the veto...
"Awww it's a baby Zingbot. I love babies!"
- When Joe's family was introduced, suffice to say, he gets a few zings from his own family.
- Joe's son says to shave that white-thing on his face.
- Jen trying to squeeze the lemon juice from Danielle in a Have Have Not challenge. Understand that this is pretty hot on the heels of Danielle getting over some ignorance of lesbians, and in a challenge where one person is to help other teammates wring out a padded suit wring out lemonade that they are soaking u. Cut to Jen, not only riding Danielle, but GRINDING in the process.
- Boogie gives a really really rude bye message to Janelle. Britney gets back at Boogie by giving him a similar burn.
- Joe's goodbye speech, which he was forced to make after a physically challenging veto competition, consisted of him pantomiming "kick her out and keep me".
- The Brigade making a cameo.
- Joe and Jenn fall off the endurance challenge before the live show's even over.
- Frank's been more than willing to wear silly costumes, such as a carrot suit and the unitard. He even tried to lobby for his safety while wearing said Carrot-suit, and admitted people would take him more seriously.
- After Jessie's fifth-time returning, he leaves out the front door and Frank says the one thing we've been wanting to say to Jessie since 2008.
Frank: "..And don't come back!"
- The second double eviction has several.
- While attempting to have a private conversation with Dan, Jenn accidentally closes the door on Ian's fingers.
- Dan then tells Jenn to leave, & Ian believes Dan's addressing him, and attempts to leave, before Dan calls him back.
- At the nomination ceremony, Joe puts himself in the nominee seat before Dan has even announced who he nominated.
- During the second eviction, the houseguests take their time coming to the living room, so Julie hilariously says "In the living room. Now........ don't make me come in there."
- During Joe's eviction interview, Julie asks Joe once & for all what that white thing on his chin is.