A gangly, bespectacled young man with messy hair and an overall off-putting demeanor.
Leave something, if you want.
open/close all folders
- Asleep in Class: Became way more prevalent in my senior year.
- Ambiguously Brown: I'm Italian, and part Indian. Many people assume I'm Hispanic.
- Big Eater: Considering I have what I deem a gamer's appetite, and also that I can't keep weight on very well.
- Challenge Gamer: It would seem that the more frustrated I get trying to beat a given game, the more it appeals to me.
- The Confidant: I didn't really trust anyone enough as a kid to have one, but I try to be one to others. PM box is open.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: Michael's my middle name, and the one I prefer. But my real name's Ben.
- Eating Lunch Alone: It's peaceful. And it helps me think.
- I Have Many Names: I've been nicknamed El, Charcoal, Marshmallow, Snickers, Milk...and Patrick. Take your pick.
- Limited Wardrobe: I do wash them, but most of my outfits consist of one of my many pairs of black pants and my maroon Zelda hoodie.
- Master of None: For the time being. I know a little programming, I draw, and I play music. My family's always said my skills in music are superior, but anyone who's taken a class in any of the three can vouch differently. I'm working on it, though, as I plan to go into indie game development.
- Messy Hair: It only stays straight if it's meticulously straightened.
- Mistaken Age: Upon hearing my voice and seeing my diction alone, many people have assumed I'm in my early/mid-twenties. That's when I was 15.
- Mr. Imagination: I used to be, as a child. I'm trying to get that back.
- Nice Guy: Or so I hope.
- Retro Gaming: Mostly due to my brother's influence, as he actually grew up in The Nineties.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: It's for emphasis! I swear!
- The Stoic: I tend to get like this when I'm upset.
- Sweet Tooth: Strawberry ice cream, especially.
- The Tetris Effect/TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: There was once an entire week and a half where my dreams consisted of nothing but the fora on This Very Wiki.
- Unusual Euphemism: I'm a fan of using 'em in real life, most notably "Son of a nutcracker!"
- Why Did It Have To Be Roaches?: And wasps.
Stuff I'm into