Going by Zersk's example of Dwarf Fortress
The Mike has been ecstatic lately. He has had a wonderful soapy bath recently. He has talked with a friend lately. He is pleased with making an artifact
He is a citizen of the States of Unity. He is a member of the Tropes of Television.
He is seventeen years old, born on the 25th of May in the year 1995.
He is skinny. His dark brown hair is wavy. His eyes are bronze. He has a deep, guttural voice. His medium-length hair is curly and unkempt. His nose bridge is convex. His short goatee is scraggly.
He is clumsy.
The Mike likes figurines, scarves, hats, video games, beds, marble, cats for their aloofness, and John Linnell for his hair. When possible, he prefers to consume orange juice, pancakes, pasta, and strawberries.
He has a great sense of empathy and a sum of patience, but he has poor focus.
He is very disorganized. He prefers to work indoors. He likes to try new things. He is unassertive. He is self-conscious. He finds helping others rewarding. He appreciates art and natural beauty. He is easily moved to pity. He often bites his nails when he's nervous. When he is excited during conversations, he can't help interrupting others.
A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
I'm in my senior year of high school at the moment, and I've been lurking the wiki itself since my sophomore year in 2010, but I joined the fora in December of 2012.
Other than The
Mike, I've also been known to go by El (a name bestowed upon me by deathpigeon
), and Milk (a name I mistakenly put in when playing Half Minute Hero
, which escalated in my gaming group).
Also, feel free to leave something in my tropes folder, or my Haiku page. If you'd be so kind.
open/close all folders
- Asleep In Class: Became way more prevalent in my senior year.
- Ambiguously Brown: I'm Italian, and part Indian. Many people assume I'm Hispanic.
- Big Eater: Considering I have what I deem a gamer's appetite, and also that I can't keep weight on very well.
- Challenge Gamer: It would seem that the more frustrated I get trying to beat a given game, the more it appeals to me.
- The Confidant: I didn't really trust anyone enough as a kid to have one, but I try to be one to others. PM box is open.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: Michael's my middle name, and the one I prefer. But my real name's Ben.
- Eating Lunch Alone: It's peaceful. And it helps me think.
- Limited Wardrobe: I do wash them, but most of my outfits consist of one of my many pairs of black pants and my maroon Zelda hoodie.
- Master of None: For the time being. I know a little programming, I draw, and I play music. My family's always said my skills in music are superior, but anyone who's taken a class in any of the three can vouch differently. I'm working on it, though, as I plan to go into indie game development.
- Messy Hair: It only stays straight if it's meticulously straightened.
- Mistaken Age: Upon hearing my voice and seeing my diction alone, many people have assumed I'm in my early/mid-twenties. That's when I was 15.
- Mr. Imagination: I used to be, as a child. I'm trying to get that back.
- Nice Guy: Or so I hope.
- Retro Gaming: Mostly due to my brother's influence, as he actually grew up in The Nineties.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: It's for emphasis! I swear!
- The Stoic: I tend to get like this when I'm upset.
- Sweet Tooth: Strawberry ice cream, especially.
- The Tetris Effect/TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: There was once an entire week and a half where my dreams consisted of nothing but the fora on This Very Wiki.
- Unusual Euphemism: I'm a fan of using 'em in real life, most notably "Son of a nutcracker!"
- Why Did It Have To Be Roaches?: And wasps.
Mike needs tropes badly!
Stuff I'm into
Put your vandalisms here, vandals!
What was before the ever-popular Sixth/NES. XD
- I claim this page's vandalism virginity in the name of Lucy. - Rhosymedre
- Well, well, how's it feel to be the first?
- So much space in this folder. Need to see it all. - Nine-Tailed Cat
- Hello! In asscaps! - Sixth
- Hey since we met :) -phantom1
- Vandalism, whee! I also am the fifth one to vandalize on this page, which probably means something symbolic! Uh... anyway, vandalism! - kay4today
- Ech, I wouldn't secretly dream of being a Canuck. Things are just as silly up there but in subtler ways :P ~SlendidSuit
- HELLO DAD! I AM IN YOUR PAGE. Inhopelessguy
- You like Iron Giant and Wreck-It Ralph? :D
- YOU HAVE THE SAME JOHN LINNELL AVATAR? :D
- Hello! How did I miss another fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Favorite Pony outta curiosity? NES
- Pleased to meet you. -Mokona Zero
- And also with you. Err...I mean...hell yeah, man!
- Greetings, harem member. c: -Danniiee
- hi. Passerby
- You've been Egged. Egregious One
- I shall hand you the golden
mike mic of doom! Yin Hachiko
- ...I totally wanna make an art of that. o3o
- (Nuke drops down and destroys this page) "Well this is better than Chrono Chross."-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Where are you stashing these nukes that you have such an abundance where you're dropping them down on my page! I DEMAND TO KNOW!
- Ran out of spray paint, so you're stuck with typed text instead. Sorry! -Explosivo25
- TAGGED -Crimsonstorm15
- * adpots Jeremy Irons voice* I'm now in this page. Enjoy my presence. - Quag15
- Looks like fate won't allow me to live in peace, forcing me to vandalize... The randomness shall overwhelm. - S Bane N
- Well-fought, well-fought indeed! ~SuperSeme
- Twas the only way I could keep up with you, Egg-kun~
- Mikey! *glomp* -That guy from your city
- Sixxy! -counterglomp with dashes-
- Let me show you what REAL vandalism is!!! - Alrune
- Hello, my dear friend! ~ Pulse
- Hello yourself, Mistress Pulse! -sips tea-
- GET BACK VANDALISM!
- Extremely late comeback - ninryu
- Hello, Michelle. —Sarah