- At the end of "Welcoming a Digital Future", Jim is too absorbed in his PS Vita to round out the episode properly.
- In the "Let's End the FPS Sausage-fest" episode, describing how men in modern shooters apparently reproduce like Orks. Also, Jim in drag.
- Anything involving "Miniature Fantasy Willem Dafoe."
- When pedophilia is brought into the Mass Effect 3 Gay Option debate, he patronisingly lays out the difference concerning pedophilia, and there is a brief moment where he turns the patronisation Up to Eleven when his voice goes slightly high-pitched.
- His response to people who moan about "biased" reviews was that they should hire bananas as review editors.
- His opening to "I Hate Videogames (Because I Love Them)", mainly in part due to Jim's comical overacting. It starts with a promotional plug for Chick-Fil-A, before Jim spits it out and...
It tastes like hating gay people! *sniffs the food and retches some more* And it smells of fuckin' shit!
*Waves his hand in front of his face* I'VE GONE BLIIIIIIND!!!
- Done again in "In the Hall of the Mountain Dew" where he opens the episode by drinking some Mountain Dew, before his eyes widen and...
It tastes like sugar and hedgehog piss...!
- And then there's his comical despair at continuing to drink it.
- At the start of "Jimquisition: Changing A Game's Ending And Destroying Art," Jim is talking dirty on the phone. Then he looks at the camera in surprise, and quickly puts the phone away before finally saying "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck."
- After getting syndication from Escapist Magazine, Jim proudly declares it by stating that he was gonna abuse the power this gave him and declare Dynasty Warriors the "Citizen Kane" of video games, complete with an Evil Laugh.
- Jim starts his "Previewed, Preordered, Prescrewed" video by destroying a copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines with the Penetrator
- "'Ell-ow. Ah ahm DAH-vid Cage."
Jim: Now why the hell did they release that after I finished editing the David Cage episode?Miniature Fantasy Willem: Who cares? I have emotions! WAAAAAAHHHH!
- And in the next episode, "SimShitty," he shows footage from Beyond: Two Souls that was released after he finished editing the David Cage episode, which included a plastic-looking Willem Dafoe.
- The end of "The Creepy Cull of Female Protagonists," where Jim suggests that anyone who is frightened off by female protagonists might be hiding something. But don't worry, because
- "This just in, the Wii U has just obtained the most sought-after exclusive of this generation — an Aliens: Colonial Marines cancellation!"
- His invitation for others to join him in an Evil Laugh over the "Xbox 180", complete with a clip of Megatron laughing with Jim's voice, is so perfectly timed that chances are you actually will be joining in.
"And now, if you'll join me..."
- In his "Sequel or Slaughter" video, he rounded out his ranting with how he thought all sequels weren't bad if there's justification. In his words, "How could I hate sequels? Look at how much jizz is on this copy of Dynasty Warriors 8!" Some then promptly drips onto his fingers. He licks one of them for some reason and then gags.
- And that is not the only time he licks things. At the end of "Integrity, Journalism, and Free PS4s", he licks his "free" Sony-supplied PlayStation 4 while making disturbing noises and ends the video with "Did I game journalism or not?".
- And he does it again in "Who "Won" The Next-Gen Launch?" where he licks an Ouya at the end, only to start gagging and having a bad reaction to its taste.
- In "Dragon's Frown," Jim makes fun of the overreaction people had to the single bad review of Dragon's Crown, who said that the mediocre score ruined Dragon's Crown forever:
Jim: *playing on his PS Vita* Boy howdy, I sure am enjoying playing Dragon's Crown for a bit. I don't think anybody could take away my enjoyment of this game. Unless...*images of the bad review in question, set to ominous music*Jim: *cut back to Jim, the Vita now replaced with a facehugger* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-
- At the end of Time To Get Paid, Jim keeps his promise from last week's episode and plays with a Dragon dildo sent to him by a fan... to the tune of the DuckTales theme song no less. It... It really, really needs to be seen to be believed.
- In the video version of Jim Sterling's game review of Beyond: Two Souls, every single scene with Willem Dafoe is replaced with clips of Willem Dafoe from his live-action movies. Both a riff on Willem as well as a silent riff on the fact that Beyond: Two Souls is more of an interactive movie than a game.
- His summary of Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in his list of the worst games of 2013:
Michael Rooker: "Merle and Daryl, in a game. What could be better than that?"[Beat]
- His youtube account is similarly full of parody. Sometimes he does satires of play guides. His "play guide" for Telltale's Wolf Among Us (an adventure title that is hard to screw up) consists mostly of Jim playing an entirely different game on his handheld with annoying whooshes and dings while the video screen just lingers on a shot of the main menu for Wolf Among Us.
- At the start of the Irrational Decisions episode, he opens it by saying he had multiple oppurtunities to make fun of David Cage, but decided not to because he is a mature games journalist, then poses and smiles smugly. At the end of the episode, he puts on a David Cage mask and starts dancing around with the Penetrator flailing in his hand singing "EMOSHUNS EMOSHUNS EMOSHUNS" over and over again.
- This, from "Too Cool To Be Cool":
"Instead, [Duke Nukem] should be more ironic, like, I dunno, just pulling this at random, some fat blogger with an English whiny accent, dressed up in a trenchcoat with glasses like he's some sort of rock star, with a background that makes it look like he's on a bad production of V for Vendetta. You know, something so blindingly, obviously ironic that only a fucking idiot would take it as a genuine persona."
- His deconstruction of the term "Social Justice Warrior", culminating in him saying he'd rather be a Social Justice Bard which quickly devolves into him rambling about his D&D character.
- His video testing out the HD version of Fable is titled "The Eyeless Cenobites of Albion," because of the guards who have perpetually squinted-shut eyes.
- A test play of a really bad Early Access game was met with a Youtube video of the creator angrily lashing back at Jim. Jim did his own commentary over THAT, calling it the "Inception Special," and couldn't stop giggling at "I'm Jim Fucking Sterling, son!"
- Refering to Jim as "Jim Fucking Sterling, Son" is now a meme among many of Jim's fans.
- The video of Grand Theft Australia, which starts out talking about Grand Theft Auto V's removal from Target and K-Mart in Australia, before devolving into Jim waffling about Captain Rainbow being only released in Japan.
- The Amiibo episode opens with Jim struggling to put on his tie correctly, after several comments claimed that it was wrong. When we cut back to Jim at the end of the episode, he's got ties on his face and arms.
- During his test play of The Forgotten Ones, Jim finds a PewDiePie trading card (complete with the "buy the fucking game" song) and is silent for an entire minute and doesn't mention it afterwards. Until his "Top Ten Shittiest Games of 2014" video, in which he declared that the offending segment was all he needed to say about it.
- His review of Bloodborne: "As strong as you get, you never know when you'll push open some doors to reveal a boss who's ready to make you shit your pants, and then make you eat the shit, because it's a Pants-Eating Shiteater Demon that wants you to eat shit while you're shitting shit into your own pants."