Notable roles from D.C. Douglas:
- Albert Wesker in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, and Marvel VS Capcom 3
- Alexei Dinoia in Tales of Vesperia
- Azrael in Blaz Blue Chrono Phantasma
- Bado and Dylas in Rune Factory 4
- FBI Special Agent Bill Coburn in The Crew
- Chase in Transformers Rescue Bots
- Dominic Zubov/Schwarze One in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- Duke Dalen and President Dylan Paradine in Tales of Graces
- Emperor Peony IX in Tales of the Abyss
- Gabi and Tahaiku in Dot Hack GU
- Garr/Woodrow Kelvin in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
- Gunther in Fire Emblem Fates
- Grimoire Noir in Nier
- Legion in Mass Effect
- Raven in Tekken 6, Tag Tournament 2, and Street Fighter X Tekken
- Voyager/Black Testament in Xenosaga
- Dance Instructor in Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- X Drake in One Piece
- Zero in Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
Tropes applying to D.C. Douglas:
- Awesome McCool Name
- Badass Baritone
- Camp Straight: From his Twitter profile: "I act in TV and films. I talk in a closet. I drink Appletinis. I hug strangers. I garden. I am the gayest straight man you'll meet. Love me."
- Colbert Bump: Ironically, after the Tea Party and Freedom Works lampooned him and got him fired from his job with Geico, he got a lot more work, became considerably more prolific and broke into mainstream video games with both Resident Evil and Mass Effect. He took a minute to rub this into their faces after 2012.
- Cuddle Bug: As mentioned above, he hugs strangers.
- Deadpan Snarker: Many of his political YouTube videos tend to be very sarcastic (particularly in regards to the Tea Party).
- Fake Brit: As Wesker.
- Friendly Rivalry: With fellow Resident Evil VA Roger Craig Smith.
- G.I.F.T.: Parodied in the above video.
- Hilarious Outtakes: Parodied.
- Large Ham
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Despite voicing characters like Wesker, Alexei and Voyager, he is a very friendly and talkative guy who loves his fanbase.
- Older Than He Looks: He's at least 50, but you would never know just by looking at him.
- One of Us: He is also a fan of Wesker, if his work is anything to go by.
- If he's a guest to a con with a rave, you can be sure he'll be at the rave.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: A large majority of the characters he voiced tend to be deep-voiced villains.
- Playing Against Type: As Legion, Chase, and Raven.
- Relationship Voice Actor: He usually plays the shadow behind Roger Craig Smith's back.
- Rule 34: He's well aware of this existing for Wesker, and even hosted a panel at cons where he read adult Wesker fanfiction. In his Wesker voice.
- Star-Making Role: After losing his job doing VO work for Geico, Douglas achieved voice acting superstardom as Wesker and Legion.
- Take That: After becoming a famous voice actor following his troubles with Freedom Works, Douglas took an opportunity to lob some potshots at them.
- Talking to Himself: Douglas's farewell video to his two major roles in the video game industry involves Legion trying to establish an alliance with Wesker.
- Teasing Creator: On his Facebook and Twitter accounts, he alludes to voicing "some evil dude" (a.k.a., his most famous role) in the upcoming Umbrella Corps game. Afterwards, he drops more hints regarding his involvement in the game.
This page will be released into the index, ensuring complete. Global. Troperation.