- D.C. Douglas' various parody videos:
- His fictional feud with Steve Blum.
- The Notorious Albert Wesker Erotic Fanfic Show, an actual convention panel where, with audience participation, he read fanfiction featuring Albert Wesker, as Albert Wesker, in his Albert Wesker voice. Capcom frowned on the practice and Douglas had to stop, although he seems to be clear again as of February 17, 2016.
- His "Tea Party PSA" video, a glorious Take That! at the conservative lobby FreedomWorks who got him fired from Geico following a supposedly nasty nasty, allegedly drunk-dialed voice mail. This was made after he achieved superstardom with Wesker: in the end, he got the last laugh.
- Drunk DC Douglas at Salt Fest 2013, featuring him commentating on a Wesker match in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and speaking a variety of other fan-suggested lines in Wesker's voice.
- This entire video. A marvelous Take That! aimed straight at Donald Trump by way of DC reading off quotes as Wesker.
DC Douglas: Just barfed in my mouth.
- One commenter missed the point of the video so hard that DC deigned to actually reply to him.