Funny: Crispin Freeman
- Crispin rafting:
- Also, his "analysis" on why the vampires of Twilight are fairies.
Question: If Alucard ran into Edward Cullen, what would he make of him?
- His reaction when told about the fate of Helios.
- The stories he tells at cons tend to be these:
Crispin: She was wearing just some slippers, a pair of white panties, and a towel, you know, draped over the front. I saw her and I'm like "Oh no!" She walks past and I'm like looking for the bra strap, looking for the bra strap, NOPE! There isn't one. OK, then!
- Discussing a day recording on Wolf's Rain where he had to take off his shirt because it was interfering with the microphone, but it was freezing inside the studio. So he put on his leather jacket, now unintentionally resembling his character Tsume.
- The Angel Sanctuary... incident, particularly when he follows up describing his character with "It's anime, right?"
- Talking about seeing a teenage girl cosplaying as Rei... specifically, shower scene Rei.
Audience member: How'd she even get into the con?
Crispin: I have no idea!
- Crispin Freeman enjoys answering fans' cellphones if they go off in the middle of a panel:
Crispin: They asked "Who the hell is this?" Audience, can you tell them who the hell this is?
Audience: CRISPIN FREEMAN!
Crispin: [sultry voice] Helllooo.
- The infamous "This shindig looks like the bomb-diggity" from .hack//SIGN was a case of Throw It In on his part.
- Crispin on the Alucard vs Arucaado debate:
Crispin: His name is "Alucard".
Fan: No, it's not!
Crispin: Yes, it is. Hirano-san said it was, so, unless you want to contradict the manga-ka, it's "Alucard".
Fan: But, it's Japanese, I mean...
Crispin: Yes, it's Japanese, but it's set in London, my dear! [...] We had this problem with Hirano-san when we were recording the anime and, he was still writing the manga and they really didn't want to bother him. So we would talk to the producers and they'd say "Dracura. Arucard is 'Dracura' backwards." and we'd say "That's with an 'L' right?" and they'd go "Right. Dracura!" and we'd go "Oh, God..."