Characters from both Zeno Clash
and Zeno Clash 2
The main character of the Zeno Clash
- Good Old Fisticuffs: He uses a simple fighting style based mainly on punching.
- Straight Man: Compared to Rimat when it comes to what the children of Father-Mother ought to be doing with their lives.
- Damsel in Distress: In an optional sidequest in the second game.
- Demoted to Extra: In the first game, she follows Ghat for most of the plot and sometimes helps him. In Zeno Clash II, she broke up with Ghat and went off to build a new village.
- Action Girl: She's the strongest of all of Ghat's siblings.
- The Dragon: In the first game.
- Handicapped Badass: Has a bad leg (the art book states that she's proud of her ability to ignore it).
- Heel-Face Turn: She stalks Ghat for most of the first game. In the second, she works with him.
- Straight Woman: Compared to Ghat when it comes to just about everything not related to Father-Mother.
- Hypocrisy: Killed one of the other golems for interfering. Eventually did so himself.
- Heroic Sacrifice: At the end of the second game he allows himself and the Big Bad to be crushed by a giant bell, so (now that they're all dead) four new golems will be assigned (and hopefully do a better job).
- Jerkass Has a Point: In our own world, we would certainly want to imprison someone who went around kidnapping kids and raising them as his own.
- For the Evulz: Xotl-Teh enjoys toying with the lives of the people of Zenozoik, including setting the events of the game in motion, solely to create amusing scenarios. He does this because otherwise, he would literally die from boredom, having lived for an unfathomable long period of time.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: