Characters: Jimmy Two-Shoes
The title character. The happy-go-lucky 14-year-old boy somehow ended up in Miseryville and stayed there. His goal is to spread happiness in Miseryville, much to Lucius' chagrin. Voiced by Cory Doran.
Beezy J. Heinous
Jimmy's best friend. Son of Lucius Heinous VII who rules Miseryville. He is bigger than his father but is lazy and he'd rather spend time with his friends. Voiced by Brian Froud.
- Actor Allusion: He has an embarrassing middle name, just like Harold does.
- Anti Anti Christ
- Bad Liar
- Beta Couple: With Saffi.
- Big Eater
- Big Fun
- The Big Guy
- Big Red Devil
- Catch Phrase: Often uses "No, you are!" as an argument, even when it makes no sense in the context. ESPECIALLY when it makes no sense in the context. As of season 2, he also likes to add "Burn!" to whenever someone is insulted.
- Collector of the Strange: Chewed gum.
- The Ditz: At times.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Or shirts.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: The "J" stands for "Jojo".
- Extreme Omnivore
- Fat Idiot
- Gentle Giant
- The Hedonist
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Jimmy.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: It's Harold!
- Horned Humanoid
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: With Saffi.
- Inadequate Inheritor: Rather hang out with Jimmy and Heloise than spread misery like his father.
- Lazy Bum
- Louis Cypher
- Meaningful Name: Comes from Beelzebub, who represents the sin of Gluttony.
- Missing Mom: Just who IS his mother?
- Mysterious Middle Initial: Until The Great Horn Fairy.
- Non-Human Sidekick
- Official Couple: With Saffi
- Poisonous Friend
- Properly Paranoid: Against the Weavils.
- Really 700 Years Old/Vague Age: He has his own house and is old enough to get married, so he's likely a fully grown devil, possibly at least over a hundred years old (since Lucius is around seven-hundred). Still, he acts like lazy teenager or college fratboy, and seems to still be under Lucius's care.
- Rock Me, Asmodeus!: He's apparently quite good at playing rock guitar, as seen in Heloise's Secret Admirer.
- Royal Brat
- The Slacker
- Too Kinky to Torture
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Though him and his father don't always get along, sometimes he tries to earn his respect, to varying degrees of success.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: In I Married a Weavil.
A very intelligent 14-year-old young girl and Jimmy's other best friend. She works for Misery Inc. as top inventor in making hazardous products for people in bringing misery. She is sadistic and likes to torment anyone she hates which is pretty much almost everyone. She has a big crush on Jimmy. Voiced by Tabitha St. Germain
Jimmy's pet monster dog.
Lucius Heinous VII
The seventh ruler of Miseryville and in charge of Misery Inc. He is a short, red devil-like creature who is the father of Beezy J. Heinous and is very much unlike his son. He hates Jimmy due to his happy attitude being a foil to his plans. He is dating Jez. Voiced by Sean Cullen.
- 0% Approval Rating
- Abusive Parent: However, he's a better parent to his son than his ancestors were.
- Bad Boss
- Bad Is Good and Good Is Bad
- Bastard Understudy: He overthrew his father to get his position.
- Big Bad/Villain Protagonist : Depends on the episode. He's the closest thing to a main villain on the show, but a lot of episodes focus on him. Not surprisingly, we learn more about him then.
- Big Red Devil
- Break the Haughty: This keeps happening to Lucius.
- Burning with Anger
- The Caligula
- Card-Carrying Villain
- Catch Phrase: "Misery Niblets!" as of season 2.
- Clasp Your Hands If You Deceive
- Corrupt Corporate Executive
- The Devil Is a Loser
- Embarrassing Nickname: Often called "Lucy" by Jimmy. He is occasionally taunted as "Bellyflop Lucius" due to an embarrassing home movie from his childhood.
- Evil Is Petty
- Evil Overlord
- Evil Versus Evil: Whenever against the Weavils or, in one episode, the Rodeo Clowns.
- Exposition of Immortality: According to one episode it took him four hundred years just to grow his horns.
- Faux Affably Evil
- Fiction 500
- Follow in My Footsteps/Why Couldn't You Be Different?: He wants Beezy to inherite the business, but no luck.
- For the Evulz
- Glad I Thought of It: A very common occurance.
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Harmless Villain
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Word of God has said Lucius actually has some terrible and threatening powers, to the point where he could change the planet to his will, but keeps them in check to prove he doesn't need to use them in order to rule.
- Horned Humanoid
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain
- It's All About Me
- Kick the Dog: Justified since it's his job to bring misery.
- Lack of Empathy
- Large Ham/Evil Is Hammy
- Laughably Evil
- Louis Cypher
- Man of Wealth and Taste
- Meaningful Name/Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Comes from Lucifer, who represents the sin of Pride.
- Miles Gloriosus
- Missing Mom: There's been no mention of his mother.
- Multiple-Choice Past: Every time the subject of why and how he froze his father comes up, it's always something different.
- The Napoleon
- Obviously Evil
- Playing with Fire: It's more of a running gag, though he does it pretty consistently.
- Reality Warper: According to Word of God.
- Really 700 Years Old: Just barely 700, actually.
- Real Men Wear Pink: His bunny pajamas.
- Satan: Sort of. More a Captain Ersatz of him.
- Self-Made Orphan: Not exactly. He didn't kill his father, just cryogenically froze him.
- Shrine to Self: Lucius's home is decorated with pictures of himself and the other Heinouses.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Smug Snake
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: With Jez.
- Too Important to Walk: On occasion.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: To an extent.
- Villainous Glutton
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Despite the way he treats him, he cites Samy as his best friend.
- Weaksauce Weakness: As noted above, his pride stops him from using his powers.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Gets along with his own father even less than Beezy does with him.
Samuel "Samy" Garvin
Lucius's assistant who dreams of stardom and fame. He is timid and often abused by his boss. He used to serve Lucius' father, Lucius Heinous VI, for 87 years. Voiced by Dwayne Hill.
Lucius's girlfriend who is tall, blue and can change her noses. She is often very picky in her dates with him and threatens to break up with him. She lives in a white mansion and owns a pet dog named Jazmeen who Cerbee, Jimmy's pet, once fell in love with. Voiced by Valerie Buhagliar.
Beezy's girlfriend who is an orange-skinned, one-eyed creature. She hates statues and destroys any she sees. She usually spouts one-word phrases such as "Yogurt!" and "Smoothy-Smooth!" but occasionally speaks sentences. Voiced by Sunday Muse.
Head of Lucius' muscle, Molotov is large and in charge...whenever he isn't being bossed around by his wife. He also has a son named Tory, and a baby daughter named Blamo. Speaks in a vaguely Russian accent. Voiced by Dwayne Hill.
Lucius Heinous VI
The sixth ruler of Miseryville, Lucius VII's father and Beezy's grandfather. He's even crueler and more evil than his son. He is rather old and is in a wheelchair, with his limbs occasionally falling off. Lucius overthrew and cryogenically froze him many years ago, but he's defrosted every now and then for various reasons. Voiced by Sean Cullen.
Dr. Ludwig Von Scientist
A demon evil genius with a German accent who somewhat resembles an owl. He's not employed by Misery Inc. but is Heloise's arch-rival in mad science. Voiced by Dwayne Hill.
A tiny, one-eyed demon who's Heloise's lab assistant. He often has invention ideas of his own, but they're not very good. Heloise has numerous clones of him in case he's ever injured or killed, which is often. Voiced by Dwayne Hill.
Rudolpho and Peep
A father/son team of con artists who live to swindle the people of Miseryville out of their money. Rudolpho will sell you just about anything, but expect it to have some kids of flaw, while Peep will merely pick your pockets. Rudolpho is voiced by Juan Chiron, and Peep by Christian Potenza.