- Community episode "Advanced Gay"
Abed whispers in Shirley's ear why Hawthorne Wipes brand moist towelettes are popular in the gay community.
Shirley: (looks shocked) Oh my! Even Bruce Vilanch?
Jeff: Especially Bruce Vilanch.
- Due South episode "Bird in the Hand"
Fraser: Don't let anyone go in or out of that door.
Constable Turnbull: Including myself?
Fraser: Especially not yourself.
- Frasier episode "The Impossible Dream"
Frasier: You refused to take me to see "West Side Story" on my eighth birthday.
Martin: Well, because of the gangs. That's scary for kids.
Frasier: Even gangs that dance?
Martin: Especially gangs that dance!
- How I Met Your Mother episode "We're Not from Here"
Marshall: If I die under suspicious circumstances, beware. Trust no one, not even Ted. [pause] Especially Ted.
- Third Watch
Carlos: You shouldn't exceed the recommended dose of any medication unless you first consult your physician.
Kathy: Even if I'm just taking them to get high?
Carlos: Especially then.
- Yes, Prime Minister episode "One Of Us''
Geoffrey: We don't want any more irresponsible ill-informed press speculation.
James Hacker: Even if it's accurate.
Geoffrey: Oh, especially if it's accurate.
- 30 Rock episode "Reunion"
Jack Donaghy: Well, I forgive you... [glances at her nametag] ...Jessica.
Jessica Speyer: Really? Even for...
Jack Donaghy: Especially for that.
- Dawson's Creek episode "Castaways"
Joey: You were wanting to kiss me all night?
Joey: Even when you were yelling at me.
Pacey: Especially when I was yelling at you.
- Battlestar Galactica "Six of One"
Lee Adama: Besides, I never really could say no to anything.
Starbuck: Except me.
Lee Adama: Especially you.
- Get Smart episode "The Day Smart Turned Chicken"
Maxwell Smart: Now remember, doctor, I want you to wipe everything from your memory.
Dr. Fish: Wipe everything from my memory. Eh... even my $12?
Maxwell Smart: Especially your $12.
- Monarch of the Glen
Lexie: Wanted by whom?
Archie: By everyone.
Lexie: Including you?
Archie: Especially me.
- Shakespeare Re-Told episode "The Taming of the Shrew"
Petruchio: Well, you're my wife. You agree with everything I say.
Kate: Do I? What, even when you're wrong?
Petruchio: Especially then.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "The Passenger"
Quark: It's good to want things.
Odo: Even things you can't have?
Quark: Especially things I can't have.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Ensign Ro"
Ensign Ro Laren: I really don't know who to trust anymore.
Guinan: Including yourself?
Ensign Ro Laren: Oh... especially myself.
- The Thick of It
Terri Coverley: Do they all hate it? The Times?
Malcolm Tucker: Especially The Times.
- Friends: Joey has found an engagement ring in Ross' bag and when Joey picks it up, Rachel thinks he's proposing and says yes. Phoebe knows about the ring and so, when Rachel brings up that she's engaged, she assumes Ross proposed. This leads to this conversation:
Phoebe: Everyone has been waiting for you two to get together.
Rachel: Really? Even Ross?
Phoebe: ...especially Ross!
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the unaired pilot.
Ah... Film Club. Xander:
They spend their time deciding that every movie is an existential meditation on Freudian sexuality. Buffy:
Even The Muppets Take Manhattan
Especially The Muppets Take Manhattan
- My Nameis Earl episode "Bullies":
Earl: I'm not going to defend you anymore. And while we're at it, I'm not gonna kiss your boo-boos any more either, that's getting a little awkward.
Randy: Even when we're alone?
Earl: Especially when we're alone.
- Bottom episode "Apocalypse"
Eddie: I keep telling you mate. I'm Death, I know everything.
Richie: Everything? What, even about the...?
Eddie: Especially that, you naughty boy.
Sam: Just because you're obsessed with all that Wild West-stuff...
Dean: No I'm not!
Sam: You have a fetish, Dean!
Dean: Shut up, I like old movies...
You can recite every Clint Eastwood
movie ever made! Line for line!
Bobby: Even the monkey-movies?
Sam: Especially the Monkey movies
- Castle and his daughter were watching a zombie movie at the start of the episode, but he gets called away on a plot hook. At the end of the episode, he's consoling her over her boy troubles.
Castle: When two people care about each other, really care about each other, anything is possible.
Alexis: (turning on the TV) Even flesh-eating zombies?
Castle: Especially flesh-eating zombies.
- Murdoch Mysteries, episode "Who Killed the Electric Carriage?": Inspector Brackenreid finds out that his wife (who's been giving him a hard time about his drinking) and other ladies from Temperance League participate in bloody gambling, so he orders Constable Crabtree to arrest everybody in the bloody den.
Constable Crabtree: Sir? What? Even your wife?
Simon (to Kaylee)
: You know...you're really pretty. Even when you're covered in engine grease. (beat)
when you're covered in engine grease.
- Father Brown:
Father Brown: Mankind was made in the image of god. It is my duty to remind people of that.
Inspector Valentine: Even the atheists?
Father Brown: Especially the atheists!