Webcomic: I'm My Own Mascot
One of the many webcomics by Kevin Bolk, can be found here or here on DeviantArt. It focuses on the life of the cartoonist in a gag-a-day format. Has been running since 2006.
I'm My Own Mascot demonstrates examples of the following:
- Badass Beard: ALL HAIL GODBEARD!!
- Disgusting Public Toilet: Causes the destruction of the Earth here.
- Driven to Suicide: The Nintendo Wii causes more deaths than Sharks every year.
- Especially Zoidberg: Done here with the Internet.
- Evil Counterpart: Indie Kevin, who first appears in this strip, where he is not an example of this trope, but in later ones, such as this one, he is.
- Mondegreen: In-Universe example. Kevin mishears the lyrics to "Eye of the Tiger" and is called out on it thus ruining his mood in this strip.
- Strawman Fallacy: Made fun of how many webcomics does it here.
- Training Montage: Subverted in this strip.
- True Art Is Angsty: Indie Kevin started as a parody.