Funny: Jimmy Two-Shoes
Jimmy Two-Shoes is a rather hilarious take on Hell. A few episodes and you'll see why.
open/close all folders
- The entire episode Rear Pickle.
Beezy: (snoring) Pickle. (Jimmy slaps him)
- Jimmy and Beezy's disguises deserve a mention.
- In A Cold Day In Miseryville, Heloise explained how the machine works in Techno Babble, with Jimmy and Beezy looking on in confusion. Heloise then deadpans something more simpler. Cut to Jimmy and Beezy in stereotypical classy scholar wear in complete understandment.
- Jimmy's hallucinations in I Am Jimmy.
- Heloise and Beezy's "eye-ball no blink contest" in "The Competition!"; Heloise's eyelashes grab Beezy's eyelids, and he screams out when she slams his eyelids closed.
- Also the "The three of you! OUT OF HERE!" montage in the same episode, done by the same guy (especially when he mourns the loss of his egg at the end of the third skit).
- Lucius showing off how much he's The Caligula by blowing up one of Miseryville's three suns in "Pet Rocky".
- Heloise tasting chocolate for the first time and entering a fantasy sequence where she happily skips among a land of chocolate before licking a chocolate Jimmy.
- Anytime Heloise has a Kick the Dog moment, like the pre-recorded video she has for Jimmy and Beezy's Air-Vent Passageway escape in "Jimmy in the Big House".
"If you're watching this, you're well on your way to escaping...Just kidding! No one escapes! (cue Evil Laugh)"
- There's Always a Hiccup is a laugh riot, but the best part is the absolute terror Beezy and Heloise experience after their Accidental Kiss, especially Beezy crying while washing his mouth out with soap and a firehose.
- Heloise's facial expression while in her Stalker Shrine of Jimmy in the episode Pet Rocky
- Earlier when Rockey cracks. Jimmy decides to go ask Heloise for help. She jumps out of a bush the moment he finishes talking, and she is holding a pair of binoculars.
- Beezy asks his dad to talk, Lucius thinks he's talking about THE talk, so he gets out some dolls to demonstrate and makes kissing noises. He resumes when Beezy leaves.
- The opening scene of "Pop-sicles." Beezy in a chicken suit. Yes.
- He seems to end up in that suit quite a bit. At the end of "Miseryville Marathon" as part of losing a bet, as a throwaway gag of him trying to break open a coconut by roosting in "Lucius Lost", and as a disguise in "Best Bud Battle".
- In the beginning of Rocket Jimmy, this moment when Jimmy is messing around Dr. Scientist's lab:
Jimmy: Oooh, what's this do?(Jimmy presses the button, which launches a missile that blows up a large observatory on a nearby hill)Dr. Scientist: Apparently it destroys my house...
- Molotov fights a maggot...and loses.
- In Heat Blanket Jimmmy, Lucius blasts off on his jetpack to spread more misery...from inside his house.
(Crash!)Lucius: The roof. Open the roof.(Samy pushes a button. Crash!)Lucius: Open the second roof! (Crash!) Open them all!
- Jimmy doing a freeze frame jump and staying in mid air, twice. Beezy and Heloise wonder how he does it and when Beezy touches him he floats away.
- Lucius-mode Jimmy's actions in A Hair-Brained Idea count as either this or just scary. Special mention goes to him shoving an entire tray of cookies down Molotov's throat while yelling, "Have another cookie, CAT LOVAHHHHH!"
Jimmy: What are you looking at?!Monster: EVERYTHING MAN! (runs off sobbing)
- Gets even scarier/funnier when Jimmy seemingly comes to his senses, remarking that this isnt him... then driving up a CEMENT TRUCK full of cookies, shoves the cement slide itno Molotovs mouth, and feeds him until he explodes off screen.
- Lucius repeatedly helping an old lady up and then dropping her as he tries to fight off Jimmy's personality, made even funnier upon seeing that Jimmy is doing the exact same thing on the other side of the road.
- The monster with eyes all over its body:
Mother: Please don't eat my baby!Lucius: Eat it? I just want to kiss it! (kisses the baby's forehead)Baby: Who are you?(beat)Lucius: (whispers) I don't know.
- Jimmy-mode Lucius finding a baby.
- One particular scene is where Lucius-mode Jimmy is demanding random monsters to give up their pocket change and when he encounters a...slug...dragon...thing, the monster says "Pocket change? I don't even wear pants." Then Jimmy TEARS OFF THE MONSTER'S SKIN and some cash falls out of his internal organs and skeleton. The monster then shouts "How is that even possible?!" and runs off screaming.
- Beezy interrupts Heloise and Jimmy's picnic in "Monster Mutt" and tells them his dad got mad at him for no reason. It cuts to show Beezy asleep at a control panel while utter chaos ensues behind him as his dad screams for help.
Lucius: Bring me my Beezy!Samy: The one that talks or the one that pee's on machine's?Lucius: The peeing one.
- This from the same episode, mostly due to the way Lucius says it.
- Heloise slicing a cake with an axe while in Jimmy's body.
- From "Carnival Lucius":
Heloise: We should have been chopped to bits. Hey Lucius! Your henchman do shoddy work!
- "Dun dun dun, dun dun dun." "Is that all it does?"
- "Take this as a warning, Lucius Heinous the seventh is nobody's fool!" fart noise "Hey, it does make another sound!"
- After Lucius takes the toy from Samy and breaks it, he ends up farting for real.
- In the same episode, Jimmy and Heloise are on a roller coaster of doom and go through a knife cutting area with only a part of Jimmy's hair being cut off.
"Dun dun dun"Lucius (falling through the Abyss of Nothingness trapped inside the carnival briefcase): Oh, perfect!
- The stinger brings back an old friend.
- The 'panel of experts' in "Way Below Par"
- "LOUSY RECHARGABLE BATTERIES!"
- Lucius tells Beezy that he needs to bring a date to his statue unveiling:
Beezy: Fine! See you there! Girl in hand!(beat)Beezy: Jimmy how do you look in a dress?Jimmy: Are we talking full length or mini? I mean there's no way your getting me in a dress!
- Jimmy tells Beezy that Saffi wants to crush Lucius, Beezy doesn't believe him and asks who would want to hurt his dad. Everybody raises their hands.
- Jimmy's 'I gotta pee' song he sings in "The Big Drip".
- "You pee sitting down."
- Lucius blows up all the toilets in Miseryville...including his own. The look on his face is priceless.
- Beezy showing off his fire-belching skills with acts like bowling with fireballs and creating fireworks.
- The Fireball Extreme commercial due to how deliberately over-the-top it is.
- Jimmy is coming up with ideas for Heloise to do with her free time:
Jimmy: If you had a choice would you rather ride a whale or jump out of a plane?Beezy: Sleep.Jimmy: What do you think Heloise would wanna do?Beezy: Throw a whale out of a plane.
- Beezy freaking out in "Chez Beezy"
Beezy: I can't! I'm scared! I dont know what to do! (Gets whacked with a fish) Thank you Heloise.Heloise: I wasn't trying to help you, I just wanted to hit you with a fish.
- This line from "Mount Misery":
Lucius (on turning the title mountain into a bust of himself): Ohhhhhh, just think of it. My head: A great big rock!Samy and Molotov are seen behind him trying not to laugh
Lucius: And we be bictorious!Heloise: Bictorious?Samy: He wrote it himself.
- Lucius gives a speech before he sends his army to destroy the Weevils, and he ends it with this.
- The Jimmy One-Shoe gag in "Power Squid and Spaghetti Beezy".
- "Oh no! Ballooooooooooons!"
- Lucius as Power Squid TRYING to steal an old lady's purse.
- Beezy's complete inability to guess what Jimmy's picture is of in "The Big Date". In case your wondering its a horse.
- Jimmy managed to destroy the Misery Inc factory with only a mini soccerball. Lucius gets so mad, his head catches fire and he runs around screaming...twice.
- "Friends watch friends sleep."
- "I've got to stop falling asleep to ghoul F.M."
- The ghost is named Wayne and he is haunting Beezy because he didn't eat his pizza crust. Then they have to EAT Wayne to save him.
- Jimmy rubbing his underwear clad butt on a window in "The Product Tester".
- Beezy is the mustard king!
- "Bend It Like Wreckem" Jimmy and Beezy are proving they have more Wreckem merchandise than the other, and when they pull out their action figures...Beezy accidentally brings out a "My little pony" like doll. And when Jimmy leaves, Beezy dresses up like the pony doll and says he will never leave it again, and Jimmy comes back and see's this.
- Heloise cuddling the brain.
- Jimmy kicks the ball into the goal at the last second...too bad it was his own goal.
- Heloise cuddling the brain.
- Jimmy tries to help Cerbee when he is in love and this happens.
Jimmy: Cerbee, your in love. I know how that feels.Heloise: (with big sparkling eyes) You do?Jimmy: Nah I'm just saying that.Heloise: -_-
- Beezy accidentally giving Cerbee's love letter for Jazmeen to Lucius and saying its from Jez instead of for her. Hilarity Ensues..
- In order for them to get into a clown club, Jimmy and Beezy have to steal Lucius' underpants...which he almost never washes. Squick indeed
Beezy: (dramatically) Lets get those underpants.
- Heloise has the boys get her some Noodle Implements to snag Lucius' underwear. It works bizarrely and she regards it as a simple solution.
- Lucius held an important meeting because someone has been using the peanut butter knife in the jelly jar and vice versa.
- Heloise has the boys get her some Noodle Implements to snag Lucius' underwear. It works bizarrely and she regards it as a simple solution.
- Jimmy and Beezy's first prank on Lucius in "Best prank ever". They replace his toilet with one that moves. It's actually quite funny.
- When Lucius finds out Beezy was the one who stole his bowling trophy, he hugs him. Heloise reacts with..
Heloise: This is so sweet I could barf.
- In "I Married a Weavil" Lucius says he never goes back on his word. Then Samy comes up and says that the orphanage wants to know when he'll send the food he promised them. Lucius tells Samy to tell them that he couldnt find him. They are right next to Samy and believe him.
- Just as Beezy is about to marry the Weavil Princess, Heloise barges in and yells to stop the wedding. She looks around and says "Wait, this isn't the McPherson wedding. Never mind carry on." And leaves Beezy to his fate.
- There is a Freeze-Frame Bonus in the episodes "Meet the Gnomans" and "There's always a hiccup". In the former, Beezy has a picture of him with Jimmy and Heloise and he put a crude potato shaped face with a mustache on Heloise. Then in the latter we see Heloise has the same picture, and she did a similar thing to Beezy's face in hers.
- The entrance to Heloise's lair in "Heloise's big secret", is activated by tap dancing on a manhlole cover.
- Jimmy goes to his Lucius bank and finds it empty, he asks where his money went. In walks Beezy with a fur coat and bling with cash in his pocket.
- Cerbee tries to tell Heloise that Jimmy is in trouble throughout the episode. She misinterprets all his barks, then when he farts in his sleep. She immediately understands the exact situation down to every detail.
- "Chez Beezy" has the exchange between Samy and Beezy, with Samy trying to explain that Lucius is coming to the restaurant with Jez and is expecting romance. Beezy doesnt quite grasp it.
Samy: Your father is on his way here with Jez, and he's expecting lots of smooches *mimics kissing*Beezy: He wants me to kiss you?Samy: Not me, Jez!Beezy: He wants me to kiss Jes?!Samy: Not you, him. *Beezy opens his mouth to answer* DONT SAY IT!!! ( the joke being that he thought Lucius wanted him to kiss HIM next)
- From "Heat Blanket Jimmy"
Samy: Beezy! Your father's been swallowed by a fish!Beezy: My dad doesn't eat fish.Samy: No! This is a fish *draws a fish on Beezy's sand-caked belly* Your father is inside it!Beezy: No. You are!
- From "Cellphone-itis":
Dr. Scientist: What? You don't dress up as a chicken when you're home alone?
- The entirety of "Bus Driving BFF" thanks to Chuck's Large Ham. Highlights include Chuck taking Jimmy to "the most disgusting place in Miseryville" (actually Beezy's home) and Chuck turning Jimmy's toilet into a bus seat with a bus pass required to enter the room.
- From "Baby Boom", we have a scene that starts with Heloise playing a sadistic game of teatime with an ogre and a squirrel and her terrified guests have mysterious helmets on their heads (Which seem to be the ones Heloise used to switch Beezy and Cerbee's bodies in "Monster Mutt").
Jimmy: Heloise! We've got a babysitting problem!Heloise: That's because you're babysitting Beezy.Heloise: Don't give me any ideas...
- We also have this dialogue that's made funnier due to Beezy's deadpan and nearly Out Of Character reply:
- Jimmy going into an alcoholic-like state of desperation when he runs out of fizzy snail sludge in "Too Many Jimmys"
- "The Racing Bugs" is one big Funny Moment, but the arguments between Mario and Jacques especially stand out.
- Two words: Exploding Butterflies.
- And Heloise accepts payment for them in Jimmy plushies.
- Beezy's had some great lines so far in season 2. They make better sense in context.
- "Into the ladle! I said INTO THE LADLE!"
- "Hah, I don't look anything like a safe!"
- Beezy attempts a "Heinous growl"...and meows like a kitten instead.
- Beezy trying to solve a crowssword puzzle, and decides that "Four letter word for bouncy round toy" is "Bill".
- "Check out this buffet!" "Those are just rocks..." "All You Can Eat Rocks!"
- "I'll never trust a tomato again!"
- "The snowrilla ate my bab-eh!"
- "Is that a toaster your making out with"
- After he kisses a giant statue of his butt "Oh that's good butt."
- In Zombie Pickle, Jimmy tries to stop Heloise from eating an evil pickle, only to get a rather nasty suprise.
Dorkus: You, uh, probably shouldn't tell Heloise about this.
Jimmy: Really, I wouldn't know how.
- Anytime Jimmy is running around screaming in this episode is hilarious, and that's a good third of the episode...
- In Miseryville Marathon, Beezy bribes Heloise with a box of gold. She happily accepts...and dumps the gold out and begins playing in the box in a very un-Heloise like nature. It's extremely hilarious despite being a bit of an Out-of-Character Moment.
Lucius: You do realize that we're on the wrong side of the ribbon.
- Beezy tells his dad that they won the race and they celebrate only for the weavils to pass them and cross the finish line.
- The Terrific Trio, when the three heroes are attacking each other. Power Squid cries out "AAAAH! IT STINGS! IT STINGS!!!" when Trouble Bubble Girl touches him directly in the eye with one of her bubbles.
- Better Sweater: After Jimmy and Beezy note they like each other's sweaters better, look at Heloise through the window. She can already see where this is going, and it terrifies her.
- Jimmy running away screaming at the sight of Heloise once he puts on the Fear Sweater, and Beezys ham handed attempts at wooing Helopise while wearing the Love Sweater.
- "You swallow one elephant, and suddenly YOU'RE the guy who swallowed the bad luck accelerometer!"
- In 'My So-Called Loaf', Cowboy Steckhouse calls Heloise 'sonny'. Heloise is understandably upset, and complains to Jimmy.
Jimmy: He's the same guy who's marrying a sandwich!Heloise: Point taken.
- Lucius joining the paintball fight in "Dance Jimmy Dance" with a black curly wig and camo attire. And is unusually enthusiastic.
- Heloise says that Beezy wouldn't know his left foot from a chicken. Beezy takes a few seconds to look between a chicken and his foot to see the difference. He needs more time.
- "Beezy J Genius" The fact fact Jimmy's pinky keeps his pants up. He removes and re attaches it and his pants go up and down as he does.
- Jimmy playing a video game in "Air force none" and crashes into several objects. Including a CLOUD!
Beezy: Say it with me, I can probably do it! I can probably do it!Lucius: Those are your inspirational words!?
- Beezy gives Jimmy some inspirational words...
Molotov: I've been pie-ssasinated.
- "Attention passengers, here's a trick I heard of but have no idea how to do."
- Molotov is shot down by some pies.
- Jimmy tries to help Heloise finish her story in "Misery Hearts"...
- The muscular Jimmy in Heloise's daydream's.
- Jimmy's shoes have been taken by Lucius, so what does Beezy do to help? Nothing, he just asks for a pony. He gets one and Jimmy Lampshades it.
- Jimmy and Beezy wonder why Heloise is acting strange in "What's up with Heloise" and they think she won a yodeling contest. They have an Imagine Spot of her yodeling...twice.
Jimmy: We demand you lower this wall!(wall falls on them)Jimmy: (muffled) We demand you raise this wall!
- Power Squid and Spaghetti Beezy go to save Heloise:
(snake creature roars)Beezy: Are you sure that's not Heloise?
- Their second attempt ends with them grabbing a snake instead of her.
- Beezy trying to be British in "Everyone Can Whistle".
- Jimmy and friends are watching tv at Lucius' in "Bird Brained". Lucius asks why are they not watching it at their own homes. Jimmy comments that his tv is way better than they're s. It cuts to show Jimmy and Beezy bored and looking at a piece of paper with Wreckem drawn on it.
Beezy: Dad, when you say Lovey, are you referring to me with a fatherly term of endearment? Or do you mean that bird that just flew away?Lucius: The bird. When I call for you I say 'Yoo hoo,disappointment!'.Beezy: That's right! Yay Beezy!
- When Lovey escapes, we get this exchange:
Samy: Answer me Sue Ellen!
- Samy overhears that Lucius has a secret, so Lucius lies and says that the secret is that his real name is Sue Ellen. Later becomes a brick joke.
Lovey: SWEET MERCY, YES!
- Lovey never shows that he can speak in front of Lucius and always answers him with 'Gronk' or 'Snork'. But when Lucius asks if he should get his rash looked at...
- Jimmy asks Beezy if Heloise thinks that he's her secret admirer, Beezy says if she does it didn't come from him. And cut too...
Heloise: Who do you think the note's really from?Beezy: Jimmy.
- Joey Two Ski's.
- Lucius needs the rodeo clowns to permadentally freeze Jimmy's face into a frown and gives them a picture of Jimmy. Jimmy is grinning happily and giving Lucius a wedgie. You can imagine how the clowns react.
Lucius (to Samy): You couldn't get a better picture ?...
- Lucius has Beezy be his new assistant in "Samy's New Gig", it leads to this.
Lucius: Son, I have a problem with how you autographed these pictures of me. First you signed your own name, AND you spelled Heinous wrong! Next you wrote 'This dude sure looks lame'!"
- Jimmy and everyone except Cerbee being totally oblivious to Eggy's lasers in "The Outsiders".
Lucius: And that's just with my forehead!
- Miseryville has an out of mustard alarm.
- Lucius imagines the misery he can create with Eggy's power. He is giant and wearing a metal suit shooting lasers out of his head.
- The Reveal that Eggy is a unicorn named Twinkles the Terrible from planet Boogey Boogey Boo and he is there to take over Miseryville.
- Lucius 'breaking' his horn in "The Great Horn Fairy'.
- The J in Beezy J. Heinous stands for Jojo.
- For Jimmy's final witness, he calls himself to the stand, and proceeds to have an argument with himself as both the prosecutor and the witness.
- Heloise's favorite movie is called "Giant Lizard Scares Old Lady" it's Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Later followed by the sequel "Old Lady Scares Giant Lizard".
- Beezy tries to have a conversation with the Awe Guy. All he can do is 'Awe'.
- Jimmy translates Lucius' grunts with an angry grunt translator app.
App: I do not enjoy the way your phones are working.
- DEATH LASER APP FIGHT!
- PIANO APP FIGHT! Pianos fall on Lucius.
- DEATH LASER APP FIGHT!
- Penguins tap dancing in sombreros.
- Jimmy having an Imagine Spot of him raising a panda like a son, ending with him as an old man being mauled by the panda and its family.
- From "Heinous on ice" Jimmy using the Heinous power and believing he's a Heinous.
Grandpa Heinous: Huh, who woulda thunk it?
- Jimmy calls Lucius and says that he's thinking of leaving Miseryville, thinking Lucius will come over to try and talk him out of it. Lucius does come over, and rushes him out the door happily.
- Lucius the 6th lies and says Lucius's birthday is 'When the three moons circle the sun three times and a pink quaking duck flies backwards". So Jimmy gets creative and makes it happen...kind of.
Beezy: The sun is sleepy! The sun requires cake! The sun is quitting now! Aand I'm gone...
- Beezy as the sun,
- The ghosts tell Jimmy that they have always been in his house and he never noticed in "Toast Busters" it shows flashbacks of them doing things to him and he is completely oblivious to all of it.
Jimmy: I thought you were gonna wear the head!Beezy: This thing has a head?
- Lucius reason for borrowing the toaster in the first place, Beezy used his on his butt because it was getting cold.
- Lucius tells Beezy that the toaster is actually a pair of shoes and puts his feet in it. Beezy just stares stupidly at him while Lucius is getting burnt.
- Beezy buys him a new toaster and still thinks its some shoes and puts his dad in it.
- Jimmy and Beezy's first attempt at scaring Lucius, they dress up as a ghost horse, but both of them wear a butt.
Lucius: if your real ghosts, there would be scary ghostly music playing. Ooooooooooooh.(stereo crashes in and plays a happy tune) My Jimmy, My JimmyHeloise: Sorry! (Switches to real scary music).
- They're second attempt has this.
- The third and successful attempt. Setting Jimmy dolls up all over Lucius' mansion.
- From "Beezy 2.0", Beezy's completely unable to understand what a spoon is.
- Heloise comes out of a secret passage under Jimmy's couch and he asks where she came from. She waves her arms and yells 'Distraction!' And Jimmy laughs and forgets what happened.
- Beezy only being able to say "How do you do?".
- Runny and the nosebleeds have a song called "Bubble Poodle" which is just them saying that over and over again.
- Jimmy putting women's clothing and accessories on Molotov when he couldn't see.
- Jimmy decides to bath in a fountain naked since no one could see. Unfortunately everyone gets their sight back during this. So Jimmy ends up running around naked!
- Jimmy, Beezy and Heloise are auditioning for the role of Super Slugmeister's sidekick and Lucius reveals that the role will go to people with the same body shapes as the trio. Then a group of monsters shaped just like them comes in...
Heloise: Imposters!Beezy: Jelloise is all mine! (Pulls out a spoon)
- Jimmy attempting to get his monster to grow, only to accidentally swallow it in "Grow A Monster".
- Heloise "helping" the Awe Guy in "Say Awe".
- The 'My Jimmy' montage.
- Probably the best one is Beezy walking in on his dad desperately giving his rubber duck CPR in "Bath Time".
- The blooper reel short.
- Jimmy attempting to remake his theme song in "Do It Yourself Theme Song", and then Lucius makes his own to the tune of the opening theme.
Lucius: (singing) Lucius Heinous, Heinous the seventh, I will be your very best friend, then I'll...turn on you and make you miserable.