- "Bravo Dooby-Doo": Johnny and the Scooby gang unmask the Ghostly Gardener, who turns out to be wearing a succession of Latex Perfection masks:
Bigfoot?! Don Knotts?! Joe Barbera
: Who's that?
- From "The Sensitive Male!":
- From "Johnny Meets Adam West"
- During Adam West's talk show, he introduces little Corey and talks to him a bit.
Corey: Hi, Mr. West. Do you really fight all those bad guys on TV?
How old are you, Ricky
Corey: I'm 10.
- Perhaps the entirety of "The Day The Earth Didn't Move Around Very Much." Johnny sees his VCR blinking 12:00 and believes time has frozen for everyone but him. What happens next is Contrived Coincidence on top of contrived coincidence, all making Johnny think time is frozen.
- From "Noir Johnny":
- Johnny pondering one of life's greatest questions.
Johnny: (voiceover) For years, scholars and philosophers have been baffled by one burnin' question. (in reality) Where do the tiny people in your TV come from?
Johnny: Actually, this one's about a dolly.
Pops: Oh. Well, I still don't know anything.
- Johnny torturing a guy for information (by flinging drops of water onto his face) despite the guy being more than willing to help him.
Johnny: Yeah, when I need your help, I'll ask for it. Now tell me what I need to know. Don't make me use the ketchup!
- In one episode Johnny is in Ireland, chasing a leprechaun, who tries to get away by turning into a sheep and hiding in a pasture. How does Johnny find him? By shouting "Scotland rules!", which causes the leprechaun-sheep to jump up and protest. Could also double as a Moment of Awesome, considering Johnny outsmarted someone.
- "You've gotta follow your heart, Johnny... THEN BURN ATLANTA!" "General Sherman is right!" Context
- It's even funnier if you know where Cartoon Network's headquarters is located.
- In one episode, Johnny has Donny Osmond for a nanny. At the end, he floats away on an umbrella, attempting to imitate Mary Poppins. And then he's struck by lightning! "Oookay, that was a bad idea. Can I borrow your car?"
- "One Angry Bravo" full stop.
- One of the jurors, frustrated by Johnny's stupidity, jumps out the window, crash lands, and immediately yells "I'm O.K.!"
- This exchange:
Judge: You're out of order!
Johnny: No, you're out of order! This court's out of order! THIS CANDY MACHINE IS OUT OF ORDER! Hey, free candy!
- Johnny (to a woman he's trying to seduce) "I'm pretty. You're pretty. What do you say we go home and stare at each other?"
- Johnny declaring "You shall be MY WIFE!" in a triumphant voice is pretty funny to hear.
- Johnny trying to play "she loves me, she loves me not" with a field of four-leaved clovers, not realizing that because of the even number, "not" will always win.
- An idiot meets his echo.
- In "Johnny O. And Juliet", Johnny conspires to get his mom and a neighbor lady to end a feud so he can date the neighbor's daughter by infesting their lawns with aphids. After Bunny and Mona (the neighbor) team up and get rid of the insects, they cheer by doing a sort of "raise the roof" motion, only neither knows what it's supposed to mean.
Bunny: Yes Mona?
Mona: What does this mean?
Bunny: I have no idea.
- It's just their total deadpan dialog that sells the moment.
- When Johnny is trying to get a new car, he plants a toy car in the ground hoping it will grow into a full-sized car. When nothing happens, he angrily remarks "stupid car plant".
- The end of "The Clueless Kid".
Johnny: So do I get my red dragon belt of death?
Master Hama: No, you get frilly pink apron of shame! Go clean toilets.
- Johnny is turned into a vampire, and lets out a Big "NO!" when he finds out this means he can't look at himself in the mirror anymore.
- In "Johnny Telethon", Johnny is roughly $1200 away from getting enough money to save the $1.03 store (going out of business due to a $1.02 store opening next door). When the last act of the night can't make it Johnny tries to make the last of the money by taking off his shirt and making music with armpit farts, then when the counter starts rapidly spinning and at first glance it looks like his act is gaining money, it turns out he was losing all the money he made. Following this the counter turns to negative numbers.
- In the episode where there is a specter living in Johnny's attic, this happens...
- Johnny looking for a rare comic book in his attic to get some money, discarding jewelry and gold bars in the process.
- From "Johnny Goes Hollywood":
Johnny: This man's not breathing! Parthamithuh... Pardamida... Partumiduh... Is this even a word?
- In one episode, Johnny attempts to recite the alphabet.
Johnny: A, Blee, that curvy one... A, Blee, Three!
- From the episode "Super Duped":
Random Kid: ...Then, my cat coughed up this thing, which kinda looks like George Washington.
- In the episode "Bravo 13", Johnny and Carl end up getting lost on the way to the amusement park, and end up crashing in front of the NASA Space Station. To get inside, they have to get past the guy manning the gate. Johnny, thinking that NASA is the amusement park, blabbers on about riding the most extreme rides, even if it means risking his own life to do it.
"YOU ASTRONAUTS ARE THE BRAVEST MEN ON EARTH!"
- At the end of "I, Fly", Johnny, Carl, and a fly are all having dinner at Pops' with swapped bodies and characteristics. Then the fly says:
Fly: This was a strange and disturbing episode.
- This exchange:
Carl: I dunno Pops. Isn't otter an endangered species?
Pops: Relax, it tastes just like bald eagle! I mean chicken.
- Johnny's ancestors. One of which searched for the Fountain of Youth, and ended up poor and friendless years later. Another one betrayed Americans to the British.
- In a parody of Frankenstein, Johnny wanders in to Pops' Diner to find him blind and confused.
: Who’s there? I can’t see because I just had laser eye surgery. (feels around Johnny's face) Poor inarticulate brute. Come and share this simple meal with me. (sticks a flaming kabob in Johnny's hand) Beat Johnny
: AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Pops
: No, no, fire good
- "Fugitive Johnny" has Johnny make a phone call to the policewoman who is leading the manhunt for him. She quickly determines that Johnny is calling from the police depot itself. Then the camera zooms away to show that Johnny is in the same room as her—sitting at the same table, even. And when she confronts him, he shoos her away because he's busy talking.
- Several from "Luke Perry's Guide to Love":
- One of Luke Perry's fangirls talks about stealing a lock of his hair to clone an army of him to overthrow the government.
- Johnny calling himself a genius by taking pig hormones and using them as a deodorant to attract chicks.
- "Thanks LUKE PERRY! You're a great friend, LUKE PERRY!"
- Johnny attempting to speak French to win a girl over.
- Luke Perry's mic getting lodged next to a yoga instructor, resulting in Johnny er, completely blowing his chances with his date.
- When Johnny and Luke meet:
Johnny: (gasp) You're Fidel Castro!
Luke: Uh...no. Luke Perry.
Johnny: Right. What did I say?
- From "In the Line of Johnny":
- At the beginning of "Chain Gang Johnny"
Carl: Johnny, you're not supposed to read the subtitles out loud in funny voices while making hand puppets on the screen!
- The female prison guard, in a parody of the Sunglasses Man from Cool Hand Luke, attempts to discipline Johnny by sentencing him to 30 days of solitary confinement in The Box, a small isolated shed in the prisonyard. Johnny is unimpressed, until she sentences Carl to go with him, THAT makes Johnny break down crying and beg for mercy.
- From "The Great Bunny Book Ban":
- Smelly Raymond's book report:
- Mister Blowhard's reason for banning Harold and the Fuzzy Bunny:
"Harold and the Fuzzy Bunny depicts a world where bunnies frolic shamelessly at parties, at picnics, and even on the moon! It's THAT kind of fantasy hoo-ha that leads to dancing, card playing, and the eating of TOFU!"
- In "Candidate Johnny", Johnny and Carl are running for Assistant Litter Commissioner.
: Carl has 99% of the vote. Johnny
: So wait, I only got 1%? Pops
: Actually, you got zero. Johnny
: How? Cut to polling reporter Reporter:
Who do you prefer, Carl or Johnny? Man
: I like pie! Spinning Paper, "Carl 99% Pie 1% Johnny 0%" Johnny
[reading the paper]: I'm kind of worried, Pops. The pie has an impressive grasp of the issue.
- The pie is later included in a debate, with a headline later declaring "Pie Concedes 'I'm sickened and disgusted'". Johnny later eats the pie during the vote count.
- Johnny concludes his debate with "And that's why ozone depletion is our best friend!"
- Johnny decides to enter the campaign to impress the pretty members of the environmental council, and then asks one of them to help him tear down all of Carl's posters.
- When Johnny opens the hood on Carl's environmentally-friendly car, he finds that it's powered by a walnut and a glass of water, which according to Carl is the same energy that powers the Sun. Johnny consumes both, but Carl worriedly states that the electron balances in both have been very carefully calibrated, and they explode leaving Johnny in a crater and covered in radiation, which Carl says should wear off long before election day.
- AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *takes deep breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- In "Hail to the Chump", when Johnny becomes mayor Pops barges into his office saying that the city health officials tried to close down his diner. When Johnny asks if it was because there's asbestos in the chili, Pops comments that it was actually because there's radon in the meatloaf. His actual complaint was that he had to bribe the inspectors with a thousand bucks to go away, but the old mayor only charged 500.
- The reason Johnny becomes mayor? The Mayor and his entire administration gets a bad case of food poisoning from Pops' tuna at the Tuna Jamboree, and according to the town charter, in case the ruling council is incapacitated, authority shall be turned over to the village idiot, i.e. Johnny.
- When Carl tunnels out of prison with a spoon after Johnny enacts a law stating that all nerdy dweebs be imprisoned, he sees the Johnny-shaped sphinx and says that it's terrible... because a real sphinx faces north northeast and the proportions are off.
- When Johnny calls in his army of gorgeous women lawyers they march in to the tune of a sexy drum beat. Johnny then turns to one of his hot assistants, who just happens to be on the drum set, and says she doesn't have to play that every time the lawyers come in.
- When Carl leads a revolt against Johnny in the climax of the episode, he gives a long, winding speech about brotherhood and solidarity, to the point where his own mob gets sick of him and throws him out the window. They then depose Johnny and put him in stocks at the public square where he is pelted with fruit.
- Johnny vs. a chess-playing supercomputer. Johnny breaks it.
- The episode "Send in the Clones", where Johnny mistakes a mad scientist's lab for his cable provider and unwittingly lets the scientist clone him, and the clones eventually run amok. In particular, at one point Johnny tries to talk to a woman only to find it's a Johnny clone in a dress, and her baby is also a clone who asks Johnny to give him a dollar. As Johnny runs away, he passes by a Johnny iguana.
- When Johnny informs Suzy that the Tooth Fairy isn't real, she says that she knew that the Easter Bunny wasn't real, but she had hoped the Tooth Fairy would be. Johnny stops and asks, "Wait, the Easter Bunny isn't real?". Cue Big "NO!".
- This exchange from Beach Blanket Bravo:
Johnny Bravo: [Andy hands him a surfboard ahead of the compettition] What am I supposed to do with this?
Johnny Bravo: Uh-Uh, Man. That sounds *Nasty*!
No. What Kind of Square are you? "Smooth the Curl"...
No, Trip the Wave Fantastic.
Surf, Daddio, Surf!
Johnny Bravo: [realizing] Ohhh...