"T-Bone is one of the finest actors it has ever been my pleasure to work with. Always professional yet always at ease and able to deliver the goods, T-Bone has a phenomenal talent at voicing animation. She truly is able to bring a character to life, and puts me as a voice director in the enviable position of not having to get a good take, but of having to pick the best one. It's a pleasure to get to work with such an inspired talent. And she brings cookies, which is always nice. Wow, I kinda feel like I cheated on my wife..."Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Tabitha St. Germain has graced your tiny wiki so that you may behold the real Princess of the Night!Tabitha St. Germain (born October 30, 1964) is an award winning Canadian stage actress. She made the transition from stage work to voice work, and has since become one of the core female voice actresses working with The Ocean Group in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. From the start of her career up until the mid '90s, she was a Toronto based actress and went by the alias of "Paulina Gillis;" during that time she provided the voices of Kootie Pie Koopa in the Super Mario Bros. cartoons, Spryte the fairy in The Legend of Zelda, Miss Demeanor in C.O.P.S. and Prudence in the Beetlejuice TV series.Perhaps her most popular anime role is as the original voice the eponymous character of Shakugan no Shana. Most sectors agree that her portrayal of the character is more badass than Rie Kugimiya's in the original. On the Western front she's gotten a lot of praise for being the voice of My Little Pony, voicing a ton of characters across two & a half generations. She's currently best known for Rarity, one of the six main characters of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, whose over-dramatic performance won over many bronies.She also has a website, where you can find her blog and some other tidbits about her, and a Twitter account.Her Texan counterparts are Brina Palencia (for Dallas), Kara Greenberg (for Houston) and Kira Vincent-Davis (for both Dallas and Houston). Her L.A. counterparts are Cherami Leigh (also a Dallas counterpart), Cindy Robinson, Erika Harlacher and Amanda CÚline Miller.
—Karl Willems, voice director, The Ocean Group.
- Black Lagoon: Roberta
- Death Note: Naomi Misora
- Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z: Ivy (Snake)
- Dragon Ball Z: Dende (under her former name "Paulina Gillis"), Gotenks
- Galaxy Angel: Ranpha Franboise (S and X only)
- Hamtaro: Pashmina
- Mega Man NT Warrior: Ms. Madd/Maddy
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Flay Allster, Birdy (Torii) and Haro
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Soma Peries
- Shakugan no Shana: Shana (season 1 only, darrin'd by Cherami Leigh in the later 2 seasons, the OVAs, and the movie.)
- Transformers Armada: Alexis
- Transformers Energon: Alexis
- Transformers Cybertron: Lucy Suzuki
- The New Addams Family: Cousin Catastrophia
- The Outer Limits (1995) episode "What Will The Neighbors Think": Delia Pendergast
- Stargate SG-1: Byrsa Woman
- Supernatural: Miss Virtue
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: Princess Sally (Sonic Christmas Blast)note
- Amelia's Moving Pictures: Amelia
- Beetlejuice: Prudence
- Captain Flamingo: Milo/Captain Flamingo
- Class of the Titans: Aphrodite and Persephone
- C.O.P.S.: Miss Demeanor
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: Nazz (first season only)
- Generation O!: Eddie
- Jimmy Two-Shoes: Heloise
- The Legend of Zelda: Spryte
- Littlest Pet Shop (2012): Pepper Clark, Delilah, Mona Autumn, Finola Frum, various incidental characters.
- Martha Speaks: Martha, various incidental characters
- Martin Mystery: Jenni
- Maya the Bee: Ben the dung beetle.
- My Little Pony G3: Minty, Thistle Whistle, Wysteria, Fiesta Flair, and Scootaloo
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Rarity (speaking voice only), Granny Smith, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Photo Finish, Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake, Philomena, Rarity's mother, the Olden Pony, Aunt Applesauce, Derpy Hooves (original version), Suri Polomare, Twinkleshine, various incidental characters, and a gravy boat.
- She also voices Twilight Sparkle in the studio sessions (as shown in a behind-the-scenes video). Tara Strong overdubs her afterwards.
- Popeye's Voyage: The Quest for Pappy: Olive Oyl, Swee'pea
- Ready Jet Go!: Auntie Eggplant
- Storm Hawks: Dove
- Super Mario Bros.: Wendy O. "Kootie Pie" Koopa
- Supernoobs: Jennifer Shope
- Swamp Thing: Abby Arcane.
- Weird-Ohs: Portia
- X-Men: Evolution: Danielle Moonstar
- Yakkity Yak: Penelope
Tropes that apply to Tabitha St. Germain:
- Cloud Cuckoolander: A bit of one. Just take a look around her website.
- Cool Big Sis: Many voice actors think of her as this, such as Michelle Creber and Claire Corlett.
- Covert Pervert: She's the one to point out double entendres in the MLP scripts, or so say her coworkers.
- Crazy Cat Lady: On her website she jokes there's a strong chance she'll become one. We can't confirm if she only has one cat.
- Large Ham: Best seen when Rarity goes into theatrics or when Luna breaks out the Royal Canterlot Voice.
- Also whenever Kootie Pie throws a tantrum.
- Her Fan Nickname is "The Queen of Pony Ham."
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: Seemingly averted, as there's a lot of variety in her roles. She may actively defy typecasting as well; when she auditioned for Friendship is Magic she chose not to try out for Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy because the descriptions given for them reminded her of Minty and Wysteria respectively.
- Team Mom: According to her co-workers, she has been known to bring cookies for them to the recording sessions.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: She has quite a range and often voices multiple characters in a show. In Martha Speaks for example she voices several minor characters as well as Martha herself, from an 18 month old baby to an 80 year old woman. She's also voiced over 15 different characters across two and a half generations of My Little Pony. Including, according to the credits of a certain episode, a gravy boat.
"Thank you, thank you... I am a fropessional."