Human Sweetie Belle or Human Pinkie Pie? YOU CHOOSE!
Claire Corlett (born July 9, 1999) is a Canadian child actress and voice actress. She is best known for being the voice of Sweetie Belle in the TV series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
. She is also the daughter of veteran voice actor Ian James Corlett
Has her own YouTube channel
Animated works which Claire Corlett voiced in include:
- Being Ian
- 3-2-1 Penguins! - Michelle
- Peanuts Webisodes - Sally
- Dinosaur Train - Tiny Pteranodon
- Chloe's Closet - Chloe, Lovely Carrot
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Sweetie Belle (speaking voice only, seasons 1-3; speaking and singing voices, season 4).
Tropes that apply to Ms. Corlett:
- Cloudcuckoolander: In some of her videos.
- Dawson Casting: Averted. Most of the characters she voices tend to be the same age as she is.
- The Cutie: Both Sweetie Belle and herself.
- Genki Girl
- Glasses Girl: In some videos, she is shown to be wearing glasses.
- I Am Not Sweetie Belle: Sometimes invokes this, although she sometimes talks as Sweetie Belle in some of her videos.
- Irony as She Is Cast: She mentions in some interviews that she considers herself to be a bit of a tomboy and that she initially auditioned for Scootaloo. She instead ended up getting the role of Girly Girl Sweetie Belle.
- One of Us: She loves playing Minecraft, and her "Let's Flippin' Play" videos show it.
- She is also aware and a fan of the several memes that involve Sweetie Belle.
- She's also a big fan of Disney.
- She also loves Nintendo Wii.
- Relationship Voice Actor: With Michelle Creber, since they both starred in the TV movie Smart Cookies.
- Claire also says she has this with Tabitha St. Germain since they've worked together so many times, which is very clear considering that they play the parts of big sister Rarity and little sister Sweetie Belle respectively.
- Spiritual Successor: To Andrea Libman, character wise. (To prove the point: Andrea voices G3 Sweetie Belle, Claire succeeded her by voicing Sweetie Belle in Friendship is Magic.)
- Wise Beyond Her Years: Her videos show that she is quite knowledgeable in certain aspects for someone her age.