This show contains examples of:
- Badass Biker: Davey
- Beauty Mark: Mama B and Portia
- Comically Missing the Point: Eddie, often.
- Death Glare: Between Portia and a goose in "Getting Over Davey".
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: There's a ReBoot poster in Digger's garage.
- Honorary Uncle: It's unclear Uncle Huey is related to the family, or if everyone just calls him that.
- Hunk: Davey
- Malaproper: After Wade tricks Digger to go the wrong way during a race:Wade: Farewell, lollipop! No, that's not right. What is it that commoners say? Oh yeah. So long, sucker! Ha ha ha!
- New Job as the Plot Demands: Leaky Boat Louie has a different occupation in each of his appearances.
- Oblivious to Love: Davey doesn't notice Portia has a crush on him (he probably doesn't even know she exist). He loves his motorcycle.
- Rich Jerk: Wade
- Secret Diary: "Diary of a Mad Sister"
- Shout-Out: Uncle Huey's car resembles the Arkansas Chuggabug 8.
- Verbal Tic: Mama B has a habit of saying "really" in some of her sentences.
- You Are Not Alone: In "Getting Over Davey":Portia: I usually have self-control, but when it comes to Davey I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!
Mama B: Portia, you are not alone.
Eddie: No kidding. We're standing right next to her.
[Digger shakes his head and Face Palms]
- Zettai Ryouiki: Portia. Grade C.