- Canada, Eh?
- Montreal, the second largest French speaking city in the world after Paris.
- Toronto, the biggest city and the financial hub of Canada, but is not the national capital (that's Ottawa, also in Ontario but a bit to the Northeast; Toronto is the provincial capital), and definitely not the centre of the universe no matter how much Torontonians may wish for it.
- Vancouver, the financial centre for Western Canada, with a massive Pacific port. It is the city that is not Seattle no matter how much Hollywood wants to convince you otherwise.
- Canadian Accents
- Canadian Provinces And Territories
- Canadian History
- Canadian Music
- Canadian Politics
- Canadian Series
- CBC, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Canucks with Chinooks, the Canadian military
- Cirque du Soleil, acrobatic circus founded in Montreal
- The Common Law
- Ice Hockey, the national winter sport
- Niagara Falls, although shared with the United States, it is the Canadian Falls which generally feature in media
- Only So Many Canadian Actors, like six degrees of Canadian Bacon
- Quebec, the largest and only fully Francophone province that its culture and penchant to be different from the rest of Canada, not to mention the separatist issue, now warrants its own page.
Tropes regarding Canada
- The British Empire/The Commonwealth of Nations: Canada is part of this.
- Canadian Equals Hockey Fan
- Good Bad Translation: According to legend, when Jaques Cartier asked the Huron-Iroquois people where he was, they replied that they were taking him to "kanata", meaning "the village". He interpreted it as "we are in the nation of Kanata". So he wrote "Canada" on all the maps.
- Memetic Mutation:
- "Just watch me." ~ Pierre Trudeau
- "The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation." ~ Also Pierre Trudeau
- " Fuddle Duddle." Pierre Trudeau again
- "You had an option, sir." ~ Brian Mulroney
- "Conscription if necessary but not necessarily conscription." ~ William Lyon Mackenzie King
- "They're going home!" ~ Bob Cole
- "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." ~ Jean Chretien
- "He shoots, he scores!" ~ Foster Hewitt
- Salmon Arm Salute ~ Pierre Trudeau once more for the road
- National Stereotypes: Beer, bears, beavers, and lumberjacks are the biggest Canadian stereotypes. Moose, Mounties, modesty, maple syrup, and hockey cover the rest.
Waldorf: It's white and in the north, but it's anything but great!
The Canadian flag