Characters: Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden had a fairly diverse and interesting cast, some of which with quite complex personalities. For those of you who want to know a little more about the game's characters, here's the sheet. Please feel free to add to this list and to correct any mistakes.Also, beware of spoilers!
Scottish British bounty hunter who seeks to find the murderer of his adoptive father and eventually learns that it was Sho who killed him.
open/close all folders
Introduced in Battle Arena Toshinden
The main protagonist of the series. Eiji is a young Japanese swordsman/traveler who seeks to improve his swordfighting skills while searching for his missing older brother, Sho.
- Character Development: In the first game, Eiji was a brash, self-centered jerk who only cared about getting stronger. In the third game, Eiji is a genuinely heroic character who risks his life to save the world. The midquel Anime of the Game has him as a Nice Guy from the beginning.
- Shotoclone: He's the prerequisite 'Ryu' type character, 'cuz he has the same basic moveset.
- Shout-Out: Eiji and Kayin both have Hyakyumon Shuuken as their Desperation Attack, which is essentially their rendition of Ryo and Robert's Ryuko Ranbu DM.
Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu (OAV)
Eiji's best friend and rival. Kayin is a
- The Atoner: He tries to be this for his adopted daughter Naru, since he's the one who murdered the girl's real father, and he never forgave himself for that.
- Extremity Extremist: Kayin's fighting style is mostly dependent on kicks.
- My God, What Have I Done?: After killing Naru's real father in a tragically ironic repeat of what happened to his own father.
- Parental Abandonment: His father was killed when he was a teenager by a bounty hunter named Amoh and upon learning that his target had a son, Amoh took Kayin in to atone for his action.
- Retcon: Kayin's was Scottish in the first game. His nationality was changed to British in the second game.
- Shotoclone: Of Ken. However, while both their styles place emphasis on kicks, Kayin was designed that way from the start. By the time Capcom began to rework Ken, Kayin's preference for kicks was well established.
- He also has Hyakyumon Shuuken, though his variation adds in a few extra kicks.
- here Ten Count is based off of Micheal Jackson's Smooth Criminal, Kayin is straight to the matter with MJ's Beat It. Red Jacket, a huge dislike for unwanted fighting and violence, a vegetarian, and even a shout out to Eddie Van Halen with skills in guitar, Kayin is the near embodiment of the song.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His name, while purposely written as Kayin, correctly translates to Cain.
A cheerful kind-hearted Japanese girl who happens to be the main star of a traveling theater troupe. Ellis thought that she was the sole survivor of a car crash that killed her family, but in time, she learns that her father was still alive and thus, she participated in the tournament in order to find him.
- Badass Adorable: For someone of her size, she can deliver incredibly high amounts of damage due to her agility and her absurdly powerfull Spam Attack.
- Circus Brat: Thanks to horrific events in her past, her father sent her to be raised anonymously as a dancer in a Turkish traveling circus in order to keep her safe from the mysterious organization hunting them. As result, she became an extremely skilled Dance Battler, arguably one of the fastest playable characters in the game, capable of jumps and acrobacies that actually makes the viewers think she can fly.
- Fragile Speedster: She's fast and her attacks are deceptively damaging, but she isn't much of a hit-taker.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: For her initial shock and dismay, she finds out that she's Gaia's daughter. They eventualy come into terms and start a new life together far from battles.
A blonde Russian woman who works as a private detective. Sofia's main goal is to uncover her past and attempt to reclaim her lost memories.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Lady Uranus takes control of her during the anime and forces her to fight Eiji.
- Broken Bird: Don't let her outward appearence fool you. Sofia has a lot of emotional issues with not remembering her past.Sofia:' It doesn't matter how bad your past might have been. Not having one is a lot more painful.
Duke Balthermi Rambert
Voiced by: Kaneto Shiozawa
A French knight who values honor from within his duels. Duke seeks to avenge a past loss against Eiji while proving his worth as a strong and valiant knight.
- Let's Fight Like Gentlemen: Duke is the only character who cannot attack a knocked-down opponent. He can only taunt them to drain their Overdrive gauge.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: Since his past defeat at the hands of Eiji, Duke has been quite adamant, to say the least, to get a rematch with him.
Voiced by: Yukimasa Kishino (games), Shinpachi Tsuji (OAV)
An American miner whose tough strength is matched by his own big heart. After discovering a uranium deposit that belongs to the Himitsu Kessha, Rungo is shocked to learn that his wife Lila and son Christopher are kidnapped by the organization, thus he embarks on a mission to rescue his family from them.
- Papa Wolf: He entered the tournament to find, save, and protect his wife and son first and foremost.
Voiced by: Yukimasa Kishino
An emotionless Japanese ninja who does shady jobs for the highest client. Mondo is assigned to spy into the Himitsu Kessha's activities for a recent client, who later turns out to be a member of the Soshiki.
- Professional Killer: Mondo and his clan, the Yaki, are known for doing jobs for clients who are able to pay them well for their services.
An elderly Chinese magician who doubles as a cold-hearted murderer. Fo heads into the tournament to kill people for both fun and bloodlust.
- Ax-Crazy: He's in the tournament to murder people for the hell of it. That's about it.
- Everything's Deader with Zombies: One of Bayhou's alternate costumes in Toshinden 3 has you playing as an undead Fo with a bloody claw mark on his back.
- Friend to All Children: In the anime, it's revealed that he has a soft spot for kids.
- Go Out with a Smile: When Bayhou strikes him from behind with his own metal claws, Fo makes one last smile on his face as he knows that Cuiling and Bayhou will continue his fighting art.
Voiced by: Daisuke Gōri
A warrior monk who once served as an executive for the Himitsu Kessha. When he learned that the woman who was destined to be the next Uranus had planned the accident that killed his wife Kaede (who was the past Uranus of the group) and their unnamed son, Gaia sought revenge and organized a Toshindaibukai tournament in hopes of starting a rebellion against the Himitsu Kessha, but this fails and Gaia, who is now branded a traitor and marked for death, goes into immediate hiding from the organization, seeking to gain enough strength so that he can fight and destroy his sworn enemies.
- BFS: A zanbatou that's almost as long as this guy is tall!
- Breath Weapon: He can unleash a short-ranged fire blast from his own mouth.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Gaia is Ellis' father.
- Noble Demon: Even when he was a villain, he was never the type to be petty or excessively cruel.
- SNK Boss: Slow, but hits like a battering ram, and his attacks come out in an instant!
Eiji's missing older brother, who happens to be a well-renowned expert swordsman. Sho had once trained Eiji and Kayin in the way of swordfighting, but in due time, he felt that the pair could get stronger in their own way and thus, he disappeared from their lives, traveling the world as he sought to face many strong opponents. Within time, Sho had met and fell in love with a woman named Cupido and that the two of them would have a son named Subaru.
- Aloof Big Brother: Were this series any more popular, he'd be the freaking poster boy for this trope!
- Disappeared Dad: He does this to his son Subaru after leaving him in Eiji's care.
- Expy: Of Akuma, given his endless travels in search of a Worthy Opponent and his past relationship with Eiji, which parallels that between Ryu and Akuma.
- Lightning Bruiser: Nearly as fast as Ellis, but stronger, with better moves and no glass jaw.
- Super Speed: One of the fastest characters in the series.
Introduced in Battle Arena Toshinden 2
A New York City female cop who likes to fight against criminals with a reckless manner and attitude.
- Dual Wielding: Tracy fights with a pair of tonfa sticks.
- Fangirl: Trivia states that she is a huge fan of Aerosmith, with at least five albums autographed by Steven Tyler and the band themselves, thanks to a backstage pass. Saying that, she dislikes the Rolling Stones.
- Hidden Depths: Behind her violence-happy exterior lies a genuinely kind woman with a strong sense of justice.
An executive of the Himitsu Kessha who seems to have lost his memories and gone psychotically insane.
- Heel-Face Turn: Upon the end of the Secret Society, it was revealed that Chaos' orders were also brainwashed into him, and the spell wore off, revealing him to be actually quite a well intentioned person and having originally no qualms with Gaia's mutiny.
The second-in-command of the Himitsu Kessha. Uranus was the one behind the car crash accident that killed Gaia's wife and son so that she could ascend to her new position in the organization. She has no remorse over her past actions and is determined to gain even more power for her personal ambition.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: In the anime, when Eiji tells her that he has destroyed her whole production of machine-men, Uranus' response is to laugh and tell him that it was only a part of the whole army, and the rest is in a secret place only she knew of. She also took the time to gather data on Eiji and Kayin's fight against Chaos, just in case they won (which they did) so that she could learn from her mistakes.
- Light Is Not Good: Has an angelic appearence, and mostly wears white, but she's one of the nastiest villains in the series!
- Manipulative Bitch: Very capable and willing to use people's feelings against them. Borders on magnificence with the way she's capable of controlling almost all aspects of her plans.
- Psycho Ex-Girlfriend: It's implied from within Uranus' backstory that she and Duke were once in a loving relationship with each other, but this didn't last as Uranus had betrayed Duke for her position in the Himitsu Kessha. Suffice to say...Duke was less than pleased about the betrayal.
- The Starscream: Wants to usurp the Master's place as the Himitsu Kessha's leader.
Voiced by: Mariko Onodera
The mysterious leader of the Himitsu Kessha. Not much is known about Master and her history.
- Flat Character: She's the big bad leader of the Himitsu Kessha... and that's all we know about her.
- The Worf Effect: Plot-wise, she pretty much only existed to get stomped by Sho.
A mysterious gun-wielding mercenary who kills for pleasure.
- Evil Counterpart: To Nagisa. Both of them share a theme of law and crime, in which Nagisa is a well-known and respected police detective who doubles as a part-time agent for Interpol and that he believes in the full extent of both the law and justice while Vermilion is a cruel and vicious criminal who has no remorse or regret for his past crimes and that he truly enjoys his merciless and despicable work from within the criminal underworld.
- Laughably Evil: He may be a gun-crazy loony who wants to lay the world to waste, but at least he gets points for being fun in his own way!
Introduced in Battle Arena Toshinden 3
A Japanese police detective who works with Tracy in their investigation of the Soshiki.
A young English boy who finds himself being targeted by Abel and the Soshiki.
- It Sucks to Be the Chosen One: Unlike the Toshinden fighters who are marked for death by the Soshiki, David has it even worse. Since the prophecy of Agon Teos states that the body of a purehearted person can hold his immense spiritual power, Abel and the Soshiki chooses David to be Agon Teos' reluctant human vessel and thus, they start to make his life a living hell for him in hopes of succeeding with their evil plan.
- Orphan's Ordeal: You have no idea. At six years old, David was already marked by the Organization as a potential vessel for Agon Teos, and his parents were killed by an act of arson to his home done as an assassination attempt to leave him completely helpless. As soon as it was over, he was immediately sent to an orphanage- One that was unknown to him to be run by the Organization themselves in turn, functioning as a convenient way to gather sacrifices for blood to be used in their magic ceremonies. Add that with childhood trauma so severe and the Fridge Horror of said orphanage, it is no doubt that David has it even possibly worse than Kayin for childhood bereavement and victimization.
A Japanese geisha-like gambler who aids David in his fight against the Soshiki.
- Improbable Weapon User: Shizuku's weapon is a kiseru, a type of Japanese smoking pipe.
A humanoid-like monkey who lives in the deep mountains of China.
- Evil All Along: striking his master (Fo Fai) behind the back out of pure animalistic instinct and bloodlust doesn't exactly make Bayhou a good guy.
- Evil Counterpart: To Cuiling. His theme in relation with her is one of conscience, where he kills out of joy and not knowing better, she questions and has compassion for her history in assassination.
A young Hong Kong Chinese girl who was raised from early childhood by a triad family to be an assassin for them.
- The Apprentice: Cuiling's backstory states that she was trained by Fo Fai during the time between Toshinden 2 and 3 (given the fact that she's literally a female version of Fo in gameplay) and throughout the training itself, she had developed a grandfatherly-like affection towards Fo.
- Breakout Character: Cuiling must've became this since she appeared as a playable character in the Japanese-only PlayStation game Toshinden Card Quest.
- Heel Realization: As a young orphan, Cuiling was raised by a triad family who taught her the concepts of assassination and how to not have any emotions when it came to doing her missions. However, a long-time member of the group (who had secretly opposed violence against innocent people) had softened her heart and explained to her that taking the life of an innocent person was wrong and that it would deeply affect those who are close to the person. Through this explanation and a couple of others, Cuiling had shed Tears of Remorse as she realized that she could never be a full-fledged assassin.
- Reverse Mole: Despite being a member of the Soshiki, Cuiling was never actually a loyal member of the group. Her reason for joining the group was due to the fact that Abel had payed for her services from her triad family and although Cuiling served Abel well, she secretly sought to stop him after learning of his history and current plan, thus she teamed up with Eiji and the rest of the heroes.
An American modern-day pirate who seeks revenge against Eiji for a past loss against him.
- Evil Counterpart: To Eiji. He shares a theme of temperament with Eiji; where Eiji was a hot blooded jerk seeking to get stronger, overtime, he softened up and became more level headed in his pursuits. Leon is a cruel and cocky jerk without any standards, who will do anything in his power to be the strongest and get rid of those who will stand in his way, even if it meant sending them as a sacrifice to Abel's plans. He even desires to challenge Sho to achieve his goal.
- Flipping the Bird: His official artwork features him doing this!
- The Starscream: Leon seeks to overthrow Abel and take control over the Soshiki.
An English aristocratic assassin who kills his victims through the use of his "Ten Count" method.
- Captain Ersatz: Let's see...he wears a white tuxedo and gloves, uses a crotch-grab taunt, can do the Moonwalk, and can even bust out the Thriller dance as a secret move. It's damn obvious he was based off of Michael Jackson.
- Evil Counterpart: To Kayin. Both share a theme of experience, where Kayin's life influenced by the underworld done nothing but give him hell, Ten Count enjoys his grisly work and killing in the underworld, treating it like play and stardom.
- Extremity Extremist: Much like Kayin, Ten Count's fighting style is also dependant on kicks as well.
- Faux Affably Evil: While not being an assassin for the Soshiki, Ten Count is known for having a suave aristocratic personality.
An Austrian opera singer who doubles as an assassin for the Soshiki.
- Captain Ersatz: Toshinden's version of Catwoman.
- Evil Counterpart: To Sofia. Their themes are that of modesty; Sofia's profile states that her most disliked things in the world are those who are too proud for their own good, and she herself is an accomplished pianist and dancer as well, combined with her profession as a private investigator, compared to Zola, whose special attacks' names indicate a sense of vanity and flaunting exhibition.
A cold and dangerous robot who serves the Soshiki in hopes of gaining a human body.
- Evil Counterpart: To Rungo. The two of them share a theme of nature vs technology. Rungo, outside of the Toshinden, is actually quite a nature man, has a family of his own, and had to work real hard day and night from within the mines in order to gain his strong muscles, and has to face off against a killing machine, while Adam, who is a robot, has unfathomable power from within his own circuits and machinery, yet ultimately desires to be a human for the sake of love, despite his methods to get what he wants.
- Robosexual: Adam's backstory states that he had fallen in love with a human woman and was determined to gain a human body for his services to the Soshiki.
A retired Japanese assassin who is determined to save his terminally-ill wife.
- Evil Counterpart: To Mondo. The two of them share a theme of motivation, whereas Mondo is determined to avenge the attack of his home and the slaying of his clan members by the Organization, Toujin is determined to find the secret of eternal youth and life in order to save his terminally-ill wife and is willing to align himself with the Organization in order to complete his mission, despite knowing about the Organization's vile past and malicious intentions.
- Freudian Excuse: He joins the Soshiki in hopes of finding a way to save his terminally-ill wife.
A Norweigan knight who seeks to destroy Duke and the Rambert bloodline.
- Blood Knight: His obsession to slay Duke and destroy the Rambert bloodline makes Balga fall into this state and join the Soshiki
- Evil Counterpart: To Duke. Both of them share a theme of honor, in which Duke has a chivalrous spirit and that he expects a good fight from within his battles while respecting his opponents' own strength and power. Balga on the other hand has a treacherous spirit and that he doesn't care about a fair fight or the opponent's own welfare. This is quite evident as Balga uses kick attacks while Duke doesn't.
- Feuding Families: A century-long clash of pure hatred between the families of Balga and Duke
A Peruvian tribal boy who seeks to gain the inheritance of a long-forgotten ancient empire.
- Evil Counterpart: To Ellis. The two of them share a theme of selflessness, in which Ellis is willing to fight and defend her traveling theater troupe from the evil forces of the Organization while Atahua is determined to revive his ancestors' ancient empire and is willing to align himself with the Organization to do so, not caring about Abel's plan and ambition just as long as he's able to get his own personal wish.
- Improbable Weapon User: Atahua uses twin blowguns complete with tranqulizer darts.
A Brazilian tribesman who works with his adoptive son Atahua in his respectable goal.
- Evil Counterpart: To Gaia. Both of them share a theme of fatherhood, whereas Gaia is determined to help fight alongside and protect his daughter Ellis from the threat of the Organization, Tau is determined to fight alongside and protect his adoptive son Atahua while helping him out from within his personal quest, going so far as to join him in the Organization, regardless of his own skepticism towards Abel and his personal ambition.
An American mercenary who seeks to make her twin sister pay via a personal vendetta.
- Angst Nuke: A rare theme example. Many of her ki/energy based attacks are explosive based, in contrast with Tracy's stable electricity theme.
- Dual Wielding: Uses a pair of double-sided twin tonfas
- Evil Counterpart: To Tracy. In addition to her Freudian Excuse, her Angst Nuke theme in her attacks represents her anger and emotional irrationality, compared to her sister, who, while wild, excitable, and thrill seeking, has a stable side outside of fighting.
- Freudian Excuse: Rachael's reason for joining the Soshiki is to get revenge against her twin sister Tracy, who had a nice and peaceful childhood with loving parents while Rachael was abandoned by the same parents and forced to survive in a harsh world alone.
A German assassin who serves Abel and the Soshiki.
- Evil Counterpart: To Chaos. He bears a theme of consciously being evil and vile on purpose, where Chaos contrasts in the fact he is vile and uncontrollable due to his insanity.
- Super Speed: One of the fastest characters in the series.
A mysterious English killer who was once David's friend in childhood.
- Evil Counterpart: To David. They both share a theme of temptation; while his childhood friend was destined to become the vessel for the dark god and refused, he himself sold his soul for dark power.
A Malaysian fortune teller who serves Abel and the Soshiki.
- Evil Counterpart: To Shizuku. Both of them bear a theme of fate and chance, with her good counterpart being a gambler, and herself being a fortune teller.
- Improbable Weapon User: She wields a flute through a staff-like fighting style
Abel / Veil
The megalomaniacal leader of the Soshiki. Abel seeks to bring a destructive fighting god named Agon Teos into the world and will destroy anyone who tries to get in the way of his plan.
- Evil Counterpart: VEIL is Abel's counterpart. Both share a theme of evil in their uses; while Abel desires a utopian world from the blood of the fighters, Veil desires Agon Teos to destroy and annihilate existence. The fact that the Big Bad was a Well-Intentioned Extremist compared to his own evil counterpart should tell you how worse it could get should you kill him.
- SNK Boss: His moves do incredible damage, and he isn't too slow himself. His special attacks are likewise incredibly damaging, and have little-to-no recovery time, making it hard to punish his mistakes. Watch out for his grab move, which sends you airborne and can be followed by pretty much everything this guy wants, including two of his desperation moves. And on that matter, all of his desperation moves are lethal and practically impossible to avoid, and they come out in an instant.
Naru AmohKayin's foster daughter who seeks to find him after he had disappeared from within the time between Toshinden 3 and Toshinden 4. Joining up with Subaru and Rook, she hopes that winning the new fourth Toshindaibukai will enable her to gain the information she needs about the whereabouts of her missing foster father.
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe: That black bodysuit, which looks like itís had some altering done to itÖ
- Kick Chick: Her special moves are packed with kicks.
- Lineage Comes from the Father: Inverted. She uses similar moves to Kayin, her foster father.
- Oblivious to Love: It seems that Naru has no idea that Lancelot likes her. In fact, he joined the tournament in order to find her.
Introduced in Battle Arena Toshinden 4
Subaru ShinjoA young Japanese swordsman/traveler who happens to be the son of Sho Shinjo and Cupido. Subaru is determined to find his missing uncle Eiji and participates in a new fourth Toshindaibukai tournament with his friends Naru and Rook.
- Female Gaze: His background during the credits when you beat story mode with him. Unf.
- The Apprentice: Was trained by Eiji after the events of the 3rd tournament.
- To Be a Master: Aiming to be the strongest fighter in the world.
Rook CastleA young American photographer who happens to be an expert in the use of the nunchaku. Rook joins up with Subaru and Naru from within the fourth Toshindaibukai in the hopes of not only meeting up with his fighting idol, Eiji Shinjo, but also to find and meet up with a mysterious ninja girl, to whom he had developed a crush on after facing her in combat from within the past.
Puella MarionetteA young Swedish girl who has a kind and polite personality. Upon being given a golden bow by a blonde-haired angel from within her church orphanage while praying one day, Puella realizes that she has a special power within herself and decides to use it and the golden bow to protect the world's peace, participating from within the fourth Toshindaibukai alongside her friends Lancelot and Fen in the hopes of stopping an unknown evil from within the competition.
Lancelot LakeknightA young English boy who was trained by Duke to be a strong and noble fencer so that he could get over his cowardly personality. Upon meeting up and being defeated by Naru from within a past duel, Lancelot desired to see Naru again and had joined up with his friends Puella and Fen from within the fourth Toshindaibukai in the hopes of making his wish come true.
- Declaration of Protection: After gaining the Four Sacred Armsí power, says this word for word. Guess who he wants to protect?
- Expy: He is quite similar to Ariel from another fighter developed by Tamsoft named AbalaBurn.
- Something About a Rose: Pretty much his gimmick. His pre-battle pose involves him cutting up one with his rapier. Also, his moves are based around roses.
- Would Hit a Girl: Says that heíll never go easy on women when facing off against Miyabi.
Fen BarefootA young Brazilian boy/fisherman who had spent most of his peaceful days with his grandfather and his pet piglet, Wolfie. After helping out an injured man ( Mondo) one day, Fen's grandfather was killed by another person (Genma) who had sought out the injured man and that Fen was determined to make Genma pay for his grandfather's death, thus he had joined up with Puella and Lancelot from within the fourth Toshindaibukai in the hopes of finally getting his revenge.
- Mouthy Kid: Somewhat. Heís the youngest character and often insults his oppenents.
- Non-Human Sidekick: His pet piglet, Wolfie.
- Raised by Grandparents: Raised by his Grandfather after his parents died.
- You Killed My Grandfather: His reason of going after Genma from within the fourth Toshindaibukai.
GenmaA mysterious Chinese sorcerer who is rumored to have come from the same assassination clan as Fo Fai. Genma is a cold and cruel man who has no remorse or regrets for his barbaric and inhuman past actions and is determined to gain the Four Sacred Arms from within the fourth Toshindaibukai, being aided by his partners Miyabi and Bang-Boo.
- The Archmage: Studied dark magic and mastered its secrets, in return heís no longer mortal.
- The Faceless: Always has his face con sealed under a disguise.
MiyabiA young Japanese kunoichi (female ninja) who was kidnapped by Genma and had all of her past memories rewritten so that she could be brainwashed into becoming Genma's loyal underling. Alongside with Bang-Boo, Miyabi assists Genma in having to gather the Four Sacred Arms from within the fourth Toshindaibukai.
- Statuesque Stunner: Sheís 5í7. Thatís tall for a Japanese woman.
- What Is This Feeling?: Says she gets agitated when fighting Rook. Obviously a euphemism for something else.
Bang-BooA Cuban cyborg who was once a pilot for his country's military. Bang-Boo's new orders is to assist Genma and Miyabi in gathering the Four Sacred Arms from within the fourth Toshindaibukai, but he also has once more specific order as well.
- Killer Robot: Goes mad with power after obtaining the Four Sacred Arms.
- Face-Heel Turn: Turns against his teammates.
EosAn Italian angel-like android who was sealed away by the Himitsu Kessha for being too powerful. Upon being released by Eiji, Eos had pledged her utmost loyalty to him and alongside with Zero, she assists Eiji as an executive from within the fourth Toshindaibukai.
- Loyal to the Position: After Eiji released her from her confinement, she had pledged her loyalty to him and agreed to enter the tournament with him.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: She was concealed because of her beauty.
ZeroAn artificial android who revels in chaos and destruction. Much like Eos, Zero was also sealed away by the Himitsu Kessha for being too powerful, but was eventually released by Eiji and works alongside with him and Eos as an executive from within the fourth Toshindaibukai.
- Dual Wielding: He uses two short hand blades.