- "There is no Zethir, only Zuul!" and "Did anyone think about a giant marshmallow man?"
- "The goggles do nothing!"
- "YOU BASTARD!"
- "Your brain has the thick candy shell on it!"
- "I love the smell of scorched skeleton in the morning. It smells like... Jim Darkmagic."
- Aeofel is worried about going to Dwarven pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
- "Go back to your home on Whore Island!"
- "I want this motherfucking eladrin off this motherfucking plane."
- "I do a triple-flip and say: I am Ramona's eighth evil ex-boyfriend!"
- "Looks like these dwarfs had some... (beat) "years" shaved off. YEEEAAH!!!"
- "Did you go to San Dimas High School?"
- Wil hopes that Aeofel got resurrected in Castle Anthrax.
- "I do bite my thump at thee, sir!"
- Wil mentions that Aoefel grew up in an Alienage—a Fantastic Ghetto for elves in the Dragon Age universe.
- "I'm very badly burned!"
- "This belongs in a museum!" and "Why did it have to be acid pits?!"
- For "The Lost Episode", Chris dressed like Dungeon Master from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon and even briefly imitated his manner of speech early on. He even had a Uni plushie.
- "No one puts Lizard in the corner apparently."
- They even do it with they own work.Scott: Come over here and Stand by Me.Wil: I don't know Scott, if that happens this might become player versus player.
- And, regarding Aeofel climbing into the demon statue's rear end:
- Although it's never mentioned explicitly, but Viari's Catchphrase "What-ho!" is most likely a reference to Wooster's preferred greeting in Jeeves and Wooster.
- "It got the ooze like Jagger?"
- Sparklemane the Unicorn is immediately compared to Mister Ed, and his real name is revealed to be Wilbur (after the other protagonist of that show).
- "We're literally forming the head."
- After Chris' Beard of Evil comes off, leaving him with just a Dastardly Whiplash: "I am your Dungeon Master—Magnum, P.I.!"
- "You know nothing, Jim Snow!"
- "What would you say you do here, Jim?"
- Binwin quips: "Well, that's my secret, Captain: I'm always drunk."
- After Omin blesses the entire party to give them a 1d4 bonus on all attacks and saves, the audience reminds Binwin to "Use d4s!" when he is about to attack the first time.
- After the live beholder appears and grumbles something unintelligible but obviously threatening in its language, Omin shrugs and says "Well, alright... That's just, like, your opinion, man."
- The party finds a book called Fifty Shades of Greyhawk.
- "You've merely adopted the dark. I was born in it."
- "Have you tried not being a dragon?"
- "The main thing is that this is a platform- a battle platform. A fully operational battle station".
- The first thing Omin says when he contacts the until-then-presumed-dead Jim via a sending stone: "Whassup?"
- "The egg gets fuzzy after 8, you have to read it Goodnight Moon and you have to give not 1, not 2, but three kisses. Don't give the egg 4 kisses. Don't feed it after midnight, don't get it wet. I'm not done talking about the egg!"
- "K'thriss Drow'b will remember that".