(This first line is best read in the voice of...whoever you want. If you can't think of anyone, just go with Kaiser Neko's Garlic Jr).
(Everything else is best read in the voice of Lanipator)
That's better. Now where were we? Oh, right, I need to introduce myself to you maggots.
I am Popo. You may have heard of my past exploits as Dumplin. I'm terrifying and a potential rapist, but I'll never say it flat out. Do not confuse me with the other version of me, I am also the one who you've probably been having visions of at night. I'm harmless...as long as you respect the Pecking Order. Or if I'm high. Or both.
In the source material, I've been portrayed by Christopher Sabat and Carlos Segundo. I would list more, but since none of my other voice actors have pages, I can't do anything - unless you maggots want to fix that. That might improve your position on the pecking order.
Visiting the page of that space tyrant is a waste of time, so I suppose when you're done, you could visit the page of a fellow member of my species, or remind that Saiyan who isn't Goku about his place on the pecking order later. But since you're here...
I find you somewhat endearing. So here's what you should know about me.
- Adaptational Badass: From what I've been told, in canon, I was able to fend off a young Goku after he killed King Piccolo and am strong enough to fend off young Trunks and Goten while they are in their Super Saiyan form. In actuality, I'm more powerful than Freeza, Cell, Buu, Beerus, and Whis. And that's not even getting into what I did to Garlic Jr.... In fact, I probably could've handled the Androids in the timeline Future Trunks comes from, but I decided that as long as they don't bother me, I shall not bother them. And it seems they're smart enough to know not to attempt a suicide mission, plus Future Trunks eventually outranked them on the Pecking Order.
- Adaptational Villainy: Again, from what I've been told, in canon, I'm still a Nature Lover, but I also am a lot nicer and more kindhearted. Nothing like the psychopath that enjoys making others miserable that I actually am. In fact, the reason this page is called "Abridged Mr. Popo" as opposed to just "Mr. Popo" is because Kami thought people might mistake it for my canon counterpartnote .
- Adaptation Species Change: I'm a genie in the original, from what I've been told. In reality, I'm actually a Majin.
- All-Powerful Bystander: I'm essentially a prototype for Zeno. I can recreate the sun (something not even that maggot Beerus can do), I'm Shenron's master explanation , and you may of heard of my earlier exploits as Dumplin.
- Always a Bigger Fish: According to my publicists, the only thing in the universe more powerful than me is that...strapping young lad, Zeno.
- The Assimilator: If you couldn't figure it out from my introduction. Additionally, I once met Blue Popo. It took me one minute to send him to the F*ckbox. And I also made sure Goku and friends never had to meet Garlic Jr.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: The pecking order goes as such: You, the dirt, the worms inside the dirt, people who add to my self-demonstrating page, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.
- Berserk Button: If you wish for me to continue to find you endearing, don't do any of the following:
- My biggest one is incompetence - the more incompetent you are, the lower you are on the pecking order. At the moment, the only ones that I'm not as disparaging towards are Goku (when he's not being incredibly stupid - and even when he is, I'm a bit more lenient towards him than I should be), Kami (and by extension, Piccolo, considering a), he's technically also Kami, and b), he's now fused with Kaminote ), and Tien. Dende has all but officially taken Kami's place.
- Do not call me "Black Man". Vegeta can attest to that. Since he probably referred to me as such on his page, please remind him of his position on the pecking order the next time you see him. Same goes for Frieza. Although you don't have to remind him - mainly because you probably wouldn't survive doing sonote .
- Do not break my stuff. Apparently, my canon counterpart now shares this trait with me in the latest series.
- This doesn't apply to younote , but since you asked, Goku's stupidity. Were it not for how endearing I find him, I would have assimilated him by now. That and Kami/Piccolo wouldn't like it if I did thatnote . He's also actually more terrified of me than even Krillin is, he just seems to have gotten better at not showing it.
- Black Comedy Rape: Go back and read how I introduced myself.
- Catchphrase: Aside from what I mentioned above, Pecking Order.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: I guess you could consider me sending Garlic Jr to the F*ckbox to be an example of this.
- Dark Is Evil: My skin is very dark, and if you couldn't tell by other entries on this page, I'm the furthest thing from heroic.
- Do Not Taunt Cthulhu: Annoying or upsetting me is a good way to get yourself knocked off the tower (if you're lucky), or get sent to the F*ck box (if you're Garlic Jr). And if you want to count specials, Chiaotzu's costume of me for Halloween caused me to become the Cloverfield Monster and go on a rampage.
- Even Evil Has Standards: I don't torture...cats.
- Eviler Than Thou: I killed Garlic Jr. before his arc even began. I take that back, it's not exactly "killing", since I probably sent him to the F**kBox - he's so forgettable, that I don't remember what I did with him.
- Extreme Omnisexual: I am Dumplin after all.
- Fallen Hero: Again, I am Dumplin. Although the "Hero" part is debatable, since there are some people who don't consider Dumplin a hero. I don't exactly blame them.
- For the Evulz: When I torment the heroes, half of the time it's because of this. The other half? They got on my bad side.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Not even being my creator protects Kaiser Neko from me.
- God of Evil: I got the title of "God of Evil" when I killed it's previous holder, Demigra.
- The Gods Must Be Lazy: I could easily take out Freeza, Cell, or in the case of the me in the future, the Androids. In the first case, I just didn't want to leave the Earth, in the second case...I would've acted if Goku didn't tell me of his plans before hand (and even then, that's only if I felt that my pot plants would've be at risk), and in the case of the third, future me has a policy of leaving them alone if they leave me alone - and it seems they know that attacking me would be a suicide mission - scratch that, they aren't a threat; Future Trunks is slightly higher on the pecking order. Garlic Jr. would have been on the list of villains I chose not to take out, but since he decided to make his entrance by trashing the lookout, I decided that I might as well do one good deed for once...even if it wasn't my main intention to do a good deed. I will have to get back to you about why I didn't deal with Majin Buu - I don't want to spoil it yet, although from what I've been told, TFS did have to edit a certain character out of that scene. And this is also probably why I won't go to the future and stop Goku Black or participate in the Tournament of Power I'm told will supposedly happen at some point in the future.
- Greater-Scope Villain: I'm easily strong enough to be able to be the True Final Boss of my series. But I don't particularly want to, mainly because doing so would require me to give up pot. Also, Kami wouldn't like it. And apparently there isn't anything in the footage they could use.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: When I was high on acid, Kami attempted to calm me down. While I didn't do anything to him, I did yell at him "BITCH DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
- Hurting Hero: I actually had to Mercy Kill Towa, my wife, after her brother absorbed her. I'm still a little torn up about it every now and then...but I have ways of getting over it.
- Karma Houdini: I pretty much get away with everything I do. Although that's mainly because no one can stop me.
- Nature Lover: This, in combination with the fact that I do find some of it's inhabitants endearing, and the drugs I take, is what prevents me from just laying waste to humanity.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Again, go back and read my introduction.
- Nominal Hero: I plan on laying waste to the Earth, but I've decided to give Humanity a few centuries to clean up their act. Also, I could probably ensure that the Z-Fighters would win every battle they fought if I went down there, but as I'm not a Blood Knight like any of those Saiyans, I don't really care about fighting. I'll probably only go down and fight Cell if he utterly curbstomps Gohan - that idiot Goku shouldn't have made him fight Cell.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Here's a good rule of thumb. If I seem unnerved by a situation, even if I'm completely fucking high, it's probably best that you take it as seriously as possible.
- Pet the Dog:
- I had the opportunity to use Shenron to wipe out humanity from the earth, but decided to give them a few centuries to clean things up. Then again, I was so f*cking high at the time...
- I genuinely do miss Kami, but I won't let the others see it.
- After he called me Black Man, I decided to just boot Vegeta off the tower and let him climb back up as opposed to doing something worse to him (and considering he can fly, it probably wasn't that hard for him). Although I did let him drive himself insane in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber - although that was more just for being a dumbass and letting Cell absorb 18.
- I actually am getting along rather well with Dende. It helps that he enjoys smoking a little greennote , and I like his personality.
- When Goku accidentally blew up the sun to take out Freeza-I mean Cooler forgive me , I recreated it free of charge. I didn't even punish Goku for it!
- I let Goku call me Mr. P because of how endearing I find him. Unless you happen to be him, don't think that you can do the same because I find you endearing.
- I guess you could consider me stopping Garlic Jr. before the start of his arc this, based on what I've been told happens in the source material. Although it was more just him annoying me than me actually wanting to do something nice/heroic; if he had appeared anywhere else on Earth and left the lookout alone, I probably would've let him do whatever he wanted. That and he's a filler character. Although if you must see what would've happened if I hadn't stopped him, I direct you to DBZA Kai 2.9.
- Physical God: I've recreated the sun - something not even that maggot Whis can do - after Goku blew it up. Then again, I would've had to give up my pot plants since they need sunlight to grow.
- Pragmatic Villainy: If I ever do something that might seem like it's a heroic act, it's actually a result of this (i.e., if the sun wasn't around, I couldn't grow pot plants; I didn't wipe out humanity with the Dragon Balls because a human did introduce me to pot; I threw Garlic Jr in the F*ck box because he was annoying me). That or I'm high off my mind at the time.
- Really Gets Around: It might surprise you, but I actually have 4 kids - 2 legitimate daughters, Puddin and Flanny, and 2 illegitimate kids (1 son and 1 daughter), Cupcake and Spudz. They were conceived when I was Dumplin; I haven't had any kids that you would know about since I changed my name to Popo.
- The Snack Is More Interesting: Why didn't I help Goku when he was traveling back from the afterlife to fight Nappa and Vegeta? I was busy making toast!
- The Stoner: I grow and smoke pot. I also drop acid. This, combined with the fact that I do care for Dende, Kami, and Piccolo, and the aforementioned Nature Lover bit, is why I don't just glass everything.
- Token Evil Teammate: In any other series, most of my actions would probably qualify me as the Big Bad or The Dragon. Here? I'm on the side of Goku and friends, but I'm certainly not heroic. The fact that there isn't any footage that could be used probably helps.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Aside from toast, I do enjoy a little bit of Italian every now and then. After all, IT'S NOTHING BUT GARLIC!
- Villainous Friendship: Aside from one with Dende, I also have one with Slender Man. Or rather, it's more accurate to say we're roommates - he lives inside of me.