Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13
Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35
For the recap index, go here.
Archie reluctantly agrees to escort Cheryl to her familys official start of maple syrup tapping because he gets an offer that could help his future. Archie starts to become skeptical of the real reason the Blossoms are so eager to help him, however he gets some helpful information for Betty about her sister. Veronica is trying to be nice and unbeknownst to her, befriends a classmate that her fathers illegal doings has hurt. Hermione is conflicted about telling Fred the truth. Meanwhile, Alice is ready to get revenge on the Blossoms once and for all with the help of her two daughters.
- Berserk Button: Alice is enraged when Hal locks her out of the network they'd been using to publish stories, as he wants nothing more to do with their daughter. She actually throws a rock through the window.
- Downer Ending: Valerie breaks up with Archie, even after he tries to apologize to her.
- Honor Before Reason: Not even a position at a prestigious music school is enough to keep Archie from leaving the Blossoms when he figures out what's really going on, especially since it's teased they used coercive means.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Archie genuinely thinks the Blossoms wish to help him and Fred. He's wrong.
- Internal Reveal: Fred learns Hiram was behind the attacks in an attempt to sabotage construction and that he has unknowingly been working for him the whole time.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Archie's reaction when he realizes the Blossoms were manipulating him.
- The Reveal: Hoo boy, where to start.
- Polly reveals her true reason for staying with the Blossoms: she has reason to believe they were behind Jason's murder.
- Archie overhears a conversation between Cheryl's parents that implies they were responsible for Hiram getting arrested.
- Ripping Off the String of Pearls: Veronica's pearl necklace was a gift from her father. When she finds out that Hiram and Hermione's dirty dealings have driven Ethel Muggs' family into bankruptcy and caused Mr. Muggs to attempt suicide, Veronica has finally had it with her parents' corrupt business practices. She dashes to the locker room so that no one will see her crying and tears off the necklace in a fit sorrow and disgust at her father's actions.
- Wham Line:
- Veronica learns that Ethel's father attempted suicide due to Hiram's actions.
- Ethel's mother treats Veronica admitting to be a Lodge as this.
- Wham Shot: The episode ends with Cheryl crossing out the faces of Archie and Polly, indicating she plans on getting them out of her life.