Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13
Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35
For the recap index, go here.
Title From: The Wicked + The Divine (2010's comic book series)
- Generic Ethnic Crime Gang: Downplayed with the respective kingpins, none of whom are also overtly Italian mafiosi; Hiram Lodge himself is Hispanic and a crooked developer from New York, Lenny Kowalski is Polish and runs a meat packing plant in Chicago, Carl Martin operates a family-owned Rust Belt brewery (and is thus possibly of Scandinavian or German ancestry), and Paul "Papa Poutine" Boucher owns a chain of hot dog restaurants in Quebec — although his mannerisms suggest that, like many in the Montreal Mafia, he's a transplanted wiseguy.
- The Mole: Archie is still this for Agent Adams, though he starts lying to him.
- Secret Secret-Keeper: Archie becomes this for the Lodges.
- Their First Time: Betty and Jughead, finally
- Wham Shot: Betty walks inside her home to find her mom scrubbing blood off the floor, while the body of one of Chic's clients lays next to her.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Jughead finally gets this for cutting Penny's arm.