Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13
Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35
For the recap index, go here.
As Fred and his crew are about to start construction he loses his crew, which could put his livelihood in jeopardy. Wanting to help his dad, Archie and his friends pitch in to help but after one of them is attacked, the gang comes up with a plan that lands them in Southside Serpent territory. With Jugheads secret revealed, he is worried about how his friends will react. Meanwhile, Veronica and Betty suggest throwing Polly a baby shower to make her feel better, but Polly is hesitant knowing how everyone feels.
- Get Out!: Alice tells her husband to get out of the house after hearing he tried to have Polly's baby aborted.
- Never Say "Die": Even though words like "die", "death", "kill", and "murder" appear many times throughout the series, the word "abortion" is never used, not even once.
- The Reveal: A lot of development is made this episode:
- Jughead's father is confirmed to be involved with the Southside Serpents. By extension, Joaquin is using his relationship with Kevin to keep tabs on Sheriff Keller, and reporting back to FP.
- A conversation between Betty's parents implies Hal had previously forced Alice to have an abortion.
- Unusual Euphemism: When Polly reveals her father tried to make her have an abortion, she words it as "signed me up for an appointment without asking." An unusual move for a show revolving around a murder mystery and involving underage sex between a student and a teacher.
- Wham Shot: Even after Alice's heartfelt pleas with Polly to come back home, it doesn't work. Cue her walking to the Blossom family's home.