Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13
Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35
For the recap index, go here.
Just as the town's mayoral race gets underway, Riverdale High's own student council election heats up. Archie steps up to help after learning that Hiram's mobster associates have come to Riverdale to stir up some trouble. Meanwhile, things take a dangerous turn for Alice, Betty and Chic when an unexpected guest shows up at the Cooper residence. Finally, Toni, Veronica and Josie team up to solve a strange mystery involving Cheryl.
- Big Damn Heroes:
- Toni, Veronica and Kevin break Cheryl out of the Sisters of Quiet Mercy conversion program.
- Jughead and the Serpents save the Coopers from the blackmailers.
- Downplayed, with Archie and Hiram; Archie's plan only got the mobsters to temporarily back off with Hiram admitting to him its only a short term solution and next time they will come for everything. It still bought them some time to plan though.
- Big Damn Kiss: Cheryl and Toni have this. In front of an instructional video about the horrors of being gay, no less.
- Conflicting Loyalties: This comes to a head for Archie. He ends up unintentionally choosing the Lodges, destroying or at least severely damaging his relationship with his parents in the process.
- Dark Is Evil: Archie and Reggie reform the Red Circle, except now it's the Dark Circle, and instead of protecting Riverdale, it's all about protecting Hiram Lodge, and furthering his plans against South Side.
- The Dragon: Archie becomes this for Hiram.
- Feuding Families: The Lodges and the Andrews are officially this Veronica even compares them to the Montagues and the Capulets. Furthering her comparison, its the children who are trying to keep things civil and above board, whilst the parents are happy to declare an all out feud.
- HeelFace Turn: Alice drops her vendetta against South Side after Jughead and the Serpents save her, Betty and Chic.
- Get Out!: Alice wants Chic to leave after he puts the family in danger twice.
- Lampshade Hanging: Toni's enraged "What decade is this?" line when she finds out about the conversion therapy can be seen as a nod to the show's Ambiguous Time Period.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: The fact that Cheryls social media accounts have been dead, for days is a sign that something bad has happened to her.
- Relationship Upgrade: Seems to happen with Alice and FP as well as Cheryl and Toni.
- She's Back: After weeks fearing for her life and undergoing conversion therapy, Cheryl Bombshell appears to be back - with a vengeance.
- Summon Bigger Fish: With a pair of criminals holding her family hostage, Betty calls in Jughead, who's the de facto leader of a sizable chunk of the local biker gang, to drive the crooks out.
- Wham Line: The episode closes with Cheryl saying "this school's gonna burn."