Examples with their own pages:
What, you didn't think the King of Monsters could pull off a Dynamic Entry
- Mr. Tako resting his arm on the TNT plunger.
- The first turning point in the end clash, which is Kong making a dash at Godzilla... only for him to step aside, causing Kong to slam his face into a rock, then pass out. By this time, the creators were aware of the inherited goofiness of kaiju movies, so they intentionally hammed this film up. The fact that the suits never stop looking like suits then adds an unintentional layer of hilarity to the scene.
- Nakamura (Yu Fujiki) has a funny line:.
"Well I'm not as afraid of Godzilla, as I am of the editor. He's meaner
- After driving away King Ghidorah, Godzilla does a victory dance. It's a happy moment.
- After recovering from being Mind Controlled, Godzilla kicks a rock at King Ghidorah, and smacks Rodan with his tail.
- Earlier in the film there's a nice Deadpan Snarker moment courtesy of the Controller of Planet X:
Glenn: "Can't you drive [King Ghidorah] away?"
Controller: "If you have an idea how to do it, won't you tell us?"
- When Minilla first learned the atomic breath, and then tried to use the ability against the bad guys.
- Godzilla's "flying dropkick" must be seen to be appreciated.
- A bio-terrorist smacks someone wearing a construction worker hat in the head with what looks like a yellow board. It knocks the man out, with a cheesy, cartoonish BOING! to complete it.
- The scene in New York City between the pimp, the homeless drunk guy, and the cop.
- Captain Gordon in Final Wars gets a particularly dry one. At one point, he orders the civilians to get to their ship, while he holds off two aliens. They end up getting pinned down by a huge number of the aliens, who only are defeated when the head alien sets off the self destruct on the ship. Gordon, fresh from his own battle, just saunters past, ignoring the carnage, and in an irritated voice says, "I though I told you to get to the ship" and keeps on walking, katana on his shoulder.
- Gordon had a good one during his fight scene as well. One of his opponents was female, and after he gets the upper hand, he has his fist pulled back ready to deck her, when she gives the old "you wouldn't hit a woman would you?" routine. He hesitates, opens his hand, smiles...then says "Yeah." and knocks her out with a karate chop to the neck!
- This is more mildly amusing: Godzilla walks off, and Minilla runs behind, as if to say "Hey, wait for me!"
- Godzilla is fighting King Ceasar, Rodan, and Anguirus. Anguirus, in rolling death ball form, charges Godzilla, who swats him away with his tail toward King Ceasar. King Ceasar responds by performing a soccer kick and sending Anguirus back toward Godzilla, though missing. Godzilla proceeds to... try and intercept Anguirus like a goal keeper, though he fails.
- The Xillian commander is a walking version of this trope; from his enraged freakout when Zilla gets demolished by Godzilla to his hilariously over-the-top banter with the other hammy characters. Gigan, too; after being built up as Mothra's mortal enemy...he gets killed twice; once via Godzilla-related decapitation, the other a double kill via Mothra.
- When Kiryu is running low on power, Hikari sarcastically remarks "What, are you just going to pull up to a power plant and ask them to fill 'er up?" Minutes later...
: (in front of a power plant) "It's a global emergency, fill 'er up!"
- Kiryu giving Kumonga a piggyback ride to New York City.
- Zilla getting the hell out of Dodge when Godzilla (whom he'd been battling with) gets distracted by the military in Rulers Of Earth.
- Issue 4 of "Rulers of Earth": after Godzilla, Mothra, and her twin larvae send Destoroyah packing, Godzilla turns to leave while one larva goes to Mothra to help her. The other larva tries to bite the tip of Godzilla's tail, but he gives it a sidelong Death Glare and the larva sheepishly backs away with a guilty expression.
- Issue 17: After defeating an army of Mechagodzillas and Mecha-King Ghidorah, Godzilla and Anguirus both swim away together. Before doing so though, a physically exhausted Godzilla tries to take a quick breather, only for Anguirus to retort with an unimpressed snort by Godzilla's fatigue.