Zoë Isabella Kravitz (born December 1, 1988 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actress, singer, and model.
Kravitz is perhaps best known for her roles in franchise films, most notably Mad Max: Fury Road as Toast the Knowing. She also appeared in X-Men: First Class as Angel Salvadore, The Divergent Series as Christina, and Fantastic Beasts as Leta Lestrange. She also provided the voice of Catwoman in The LEGO Batman Movie and Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
In addition to acting, Kravitz is also the frontwoman of Lolawolf, who've released one studio album and two extended plays.
Her parents are musician Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet. After their divorce, Bonet married actor Jason Momoa in 2017, making him Kravitz's stepfather. Kravitz previously dated actor Penn Badgley, and is now married to French actor Karl Glusman.
- The Brave One (2007) as Chloe
- Assassination of a High School President (2008) as Valerie Torres
- It's Kind of a Funny Story (2010) as Nia
- Californication (2011) as Pearl
- X-Men: First Class (2011) as Angel Salvadore
- After Earth (2013) as Senshi Raige
- The Divergent Series (2014 — 2016) as Christina:
- Divergent (2014)
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015)
- The Divergent Series: Allegiant (2016)
- Dope (2015) as Nakia
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) as Toast the Knowing
- Portlandia (2015) as Kendall
- Fantastic Beasts (2016 — 2018) as Leta Lestrange
- The LEGO Batman Movie (2017) as Catwoman (voice)
- Big Little Lies (2017 — 2019) as Bonnie Carlson
- Rough Night (2017) as Blair
- Kin (2018) as Milly
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) as Mary Jane Watson (voice)
- High Fidelity (2020) as Rob Brooks
- The Batman (2022) as Selina Kyle / Catwoman
Discography (with Lolawolf):
- Lolawolf EP (2014)
- Calm Down (2014)
- Every F***n Day EP (2015)
Tropes applying to this actor:
- Dawson Casting: As with the rest of the teenage cast of Divergent, Kravitz was significantly older than her character, Christina, being 24 years old at the time of filming when her character was supposed to be 16.
- Irony: Back in 2011, she was denied an audition to play Catwoman's friend Jen in The Dark Knight Rises because she was "too urban". Six years later, she voiced Catwoman. Then, a full decade later, she's playing the role in live-action.
- Mixed Ancestry: Both of her parents are half-black half-Jewish, making her one as well.