Are you gonna go my way?
Leonard Albert Kravitz (born May 26, 1964 in New York City, New York) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, producer, and actor.
He won the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance four years in a row from 1999 to 2002, breaking the record for most wins in that category as well as setting the record for most consecutive wins in one category by a male, and has been nominated for and even won a number of others.
He is the son of actress Roxie Roker and television producer Sy Kravitz; Al Roker is his second cousin. His daughter Zoë—the result of his marriage to actress Lisa Bonet—is also a successful singer and actor.
- Let Love Rule (1989)
- Mama Said (1991)
- Are You Gonna Go My Way (1993)
- Circus (1995)
- 5 (1998)
- Lenny (2001)
- Baptism (2004)
- It Is Time for a Love Revolution (2008)
- Black and White America (2011)
- Strut (2014)
- Raise Vibration (2018)
- Precious (2009) - Nurse John
- The Hunger Games (2012) - Cinna
- The Butler (2013) - James Holloway
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) - Cinna
- Shotgun Wedding (2023)
- Lee Daniels Star (2016) - Roland Crane, recurring role
- Protest Song: He performed "Give Peace a Chance" is the Peace Choir to protest the Gulf War.
- Self-Titled Album: His album Lenny is named after himself.
- Singer-Songwriter: Lenny writes the music that he performs.