Ezra Matthew Miller (born September 30, 1992) is an American actor, singer and model.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, episode "Crush" (2009) as Ethan Morse
- We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011) as Kevin
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) as Patrick
- Madame Bovary (2014) as Leon Dupuis
- Trainwreck (2015) as Donald
- DC Extended Universe as Barry Allen / The Flash:
- Fantastic Beasts as Credence Barebone
Tropes that apply to him:
- Celebrity Resemblance: He looks a hell of a lot like George "Joji" Miller, leading to the latter trolling fans and claiming that he and Ezra were cousins.
- Cosplay: Every time he's shown up at San Diego Comic Con he's always got a costume on. He's dressed as Edward Elric, Gandalf the Grey, and Toadette.