Robert John Wagner Jr. (born February 10, 1930 in Detroit, Michigan) is an American film and television actor who's active since the early 1950s.
He is best known for starring in the series It Takes a Thief (1968), Switch (1975) and Hart to Hart, for playing Dr. Evil's henchman Number 2 in the Austin Powers films, and for his recurring role on NCIS as Anthony DiNozzo Sr., Tony's father. He has been nominated for one Emmy Award and six Golden Globes in his career.
Wagner was married to Natalie Wood twice (1957–62, 1972–81) and to Marion Marshall in the interim (1963–71). Wood was found dead at sea off Santa Catalina Island in mysterious circumstances on November 29, 1981, having seemingly fallen off their yacht. Since Wagner was also on the yacht that day, he has been named a "person of interest" amidst the continuing investigations of Wood's death. He remarried in 1990, with Jill St. John.
He has two daughters, television personality Katie Wagner (from Marshall) and actress Courtney Brooke Wagner (from Wood). He's also the stepfather of Wood's first daughter Natasha Gregson Wagner.
- Titanic (1953) as Gifford Rogers
- Prince Valiant (1954) as Prince Valiant
- A Kiss Before Dying (1956) as Bud Corliss
- In Love and War (1958) as Pvt. Frank 'Frankie' O'Neill
- The Longest Day (1962) as US Army Ranger
- The Pink Panther (1963) as George Lytton
- Curse of the Pink Panther (1983)
- Harper (1966) as Allen Taggart
- The Biggest Bundle of Them All (1968) as Harry Price
- The Towering Inferno (1974) as Dan Bigelow
- The Abduction of Saint Anne (1975) as Dave Hatcher
- Midway (1976) as Lieutenant Commander Ernest L. Blake
- The Concorde... Airport '79 (1979) as Kevin Harrison
- I Am the Cheese (1983) as Dr. Brint
- Delirious (1991) as Jack Gates (uncredited)
- The Player (1992) as Himself
- Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (1993) as Bill Kriegler
- Austin Powers series (1997–2002) as Number 2
- Wild Things (1998) as Tom Baxter
- Fatal Error (1999) as Albert Teal (TV movie)
- Hollywood Homicide (2003) as Himself
- Everyone's Hero (2006) as Mr. Robinson (voice)
- Hoot (2006) as Mayor Grandy
- What Happened to Monday (2017) as Charles Benning
- It Takes a Thief (1968–70) as Alexander Mundy
- Colditz (1972–74) as Flight Lieutenant Phil Carrington
- Switch (1975–78) as Pete T. Ryan
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1976) as Brick Pollitt
- Hart to Hart (1979–84) as Jonathan Hart
- Lime Street (1985–86) as James Greyson Culver
- NCIS (2010– )as Anthony DiNozzo Sr.