Jodelle Micah Ferland (born October 9, 1994) is a Canadian actress best known for her roles as Sharon/Alessa in Silent Hill, Bree in Twilight, Mary Jensen in Kingdom Hospital, Princess Harmony in Stargate Atlantis and young Adria in Stargate SG-1. Her most recent role is as Five in Dark Matter. She also voiced the Little Sisters in BioShock 2.
This actress provides examples of:
- Creepy Child / Enfant Terrible:
- Many of her kid roles were these tropes.
- The director of the Silent Hill movie talked about when he first met Jodelle, she was this giggling little girl in pink sunglasses and a white fur coat, and then she said to him in a creepy tone how she always wanted to play the devil.
- Crosscast Role: She had a small role in the movie The Messengers, where she played a little boy at the start of the movie.
- Dawson Casting: Her character Five on Dark Matter is stated to be 16. Jodelle was 20 when the show began, though that's closer than many of these castings.
- Dyeing for Your Art: She had her long brown hair cut and dyed blue for the role of Five in Dark Matter.
- Suppressed Mammaries: A downplayed example, but as she was supposed to be a teenager in Dark Matter, she was dressed in baggy, loose clothes to conceal her very large breasts.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: She has beautiful blue eyes, as emphasized in the page picture to the right, as well as in her various roles.
Her notable roles include:
- BioShock 2 - The Little Sisters
- Dark Matter - Five
- Kingdom Hospital - Mary Jensen
- ParaNorman - The Witch's Ghost, real name Agatha "Aggie" Prenderghast
- Silent Hill - Alessa Gillespie, Dark Alessa and Sharon Da Silva
- Twilight - Bree
- Stargate Atlantis - Princess Harmony
- Stargate SG-1 - The young Adria