Christopher Lambert (known as Christophe Lambert in France) is a French actor born in the USA on 29 March 1957.
His best known role are Connor McLeod in the Highlander franchise and Tarzan in Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes. He has since starred in numerous fantasy, sci-fi, and thriller movies.
- 1984 Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes as John Clayton (Tarzan)
- 1987 The Sicilian as Salvatore Giuliano
- The Highlander franchise as Connor McLeod
- 1992 Knight Moves as Peter Sanderson
- 1992 Fortress as John Brennick
- 2000 Fortress 2
- 1994 Gunmen as Dani Servigo
- 1995 Mortal Kombat as Raiden
- 1995 The Hunted (1995) as Paul Racine
- 1997 Mean Guns as Lou
- 1999 Resurrection as John Prudhomme
- 1999 Beowulf as Beowulf
- 2003 Absolon as Detective Norman Scot
- 2006 Southland Tales as Walter Mung
- 2011 Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance as Methodius
- 2016 Hail, Caesar! as Arne Seslum
- 2018 Kickboxer: Retaliation as Thomas Moore
Works featuring this actor, that don't have pages of their own provide examples of:
- Handicapped Badass: His eyesight has steadily worsened since the '80s and he's physically unable to wear contact lenses, but still takes very physical roles.
- Signature Laugh: Christopher Lambert seems to have a signature laugh across multiple characters. As Connor Macleod (of clan Macleod) from Highlander, he frequently used a dry, raspy "heheheh" sort of laugh, and then later used the same laugh as Lord Raiden in Mortal Kombat.