A French Détournement and Gag Dub parody videos creator. He started in 2004, and his popularity took off in 2006 with his parodies of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" music video and the Q gadget presentation scene from Goldfinger.
His website can be found here.
Mozinor's parodies provide examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: Neo wants to download The Bourne Identity but accidentally downloads a porn film with an elderly woman in it. As a result, French President Nicolas Sarkozy sends the Precrime Brigade after him.
- Adolf Hitlarious: He made a Hitler Rants video of his own, mixed with some shots from Iron Sky and Dead Snow.
- Battle Rapping: The Gandalf vs Sauron fight in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is turned into a battle between old school French Hip-Hop (Gandalf's powers) and recent French Gangsta Rap (Sauron's powers). Gandalf delivers the killing blow to Sauron's tower using the group Suprême NTM. "Rap was better before", indeed.
- Black Comedy Rape: Michael Jackson has been raped and laments and rants instead of singing in "Beat It".
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: In the video that gag-dubs the opera scene from Tenet, the protagonist complains that he keeps advancing in the amphitheater's alley without seeing the end... then his boss tells him "It's because Mozinor made a loop with the scene" on the radio. Which is exactly what happens.
- Brick Joke: Twofold in "A Licence (IP) To Kill" (the 2020 video addressing the passing of Sean Connery and Lashana Lynch becoming "the next 007" in No Time to Die):
- The Caper: Vin Diesel gathers a crew to realize an inception of his own.
- Die Laughing: Bishop in X-Men: Days of Future Past. His nickname is "le Rieur" ("the Laughing One"). He dies demonstrating his power.
- Dreadlock Rasta: Chuck Noland (Cast Away) is a rasta who dreams to live in France.
- Fartillery: Too much farting in the sleeping audience of the opera in Tenet results in a huge methane explosion.
- Famous, Famous, Fictional: In "A Licence To Kill"note , a black representative disapproves of an initiative by 'George Soros' (Blofeld from Spectre), that is, making the new 007 a black woman."This new casting... I find it hurtful that whites feel obligated to lend us one of their heroes, implying we haven't any. We don't want your charity, and even if there hadn't been a Mandela, a Martin Luther King Jr., a Malcolm X, a Rosa Parks, a Kirk Lazarus... this initiative wouldn't be any less condescending."
- Fish out of Temporal Water: In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Falcon gives Steve some advices about hookers. Steve uses a mobile app named "Sheber" and selects the "Sadomasochism" option without a clue of what it means, then Black Widow comes to pick him up. Gilligan Cut to Steve in a hospital bed with Falcon at his side.Steve: Things happened...
- Fun with Acronyms: His Pen Name comes from the Mozinor (Montreuil Zone Industrielle Nord, Montreuil North Industrial Area), a former industrial area in the eastern Paris surburbs. He implied a few times that he is native from the area.
- Gasshole: George Clooney doesn't stop farting in Gravity.
- Guttural Growler: Baboulinet (Vin Diesel) is dubbed with a very deep and raspy voice. That voice is used for several other characters, John Rambo and Luc Besson for instance.
- Hollywood Silencer: Whenever a gun is fired (suppressed or not), it emits a sound that was taken from the cult film Les Tontons flingueurs, of which Mozinor is a fan.
- In-Series Nickname: Vin Diesel is named "Baboulinet" in the videos.
- Let's Play: Mozinor seems to be an avid player of Call of Duty: Black Ops and Modern Warfare, and made several videos with humorous comments with a voice from his repertoire as he played.
- Malaproper: Neo keeps getting the names of the films he wants to download wrong, which makes him download porn films instead.
- Running Gag: Arnold Schwarzenegger is a sadomasochist who loves inflicting pain to his chest.
- Stay in the Kitchen: In the parody of The Avengers, Captain America considers Black Widow as useless and orders her to bring him coffee.
- Stoners Are Funny: His parody of Conan the Barbarian mixes footage from the Tree of Woe scene and the interview of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the film's making of. In the video, Arnie and Valeria live at the tree "like rastafaris", and Arnie admits he smoked ganja ("weed") but didn't want to reveal it before the elections. Now that he is governor, he doesn't care anymore.
- Artemis from 300 is also a stoner who wishes he could stop smoking pot.
- Strictly Formula: Luc Besson's productions. Their basic formula often includes a hero who "drives a car (an Audi, most of the time), protects a girl who's chased by bad guys, and beats the crap out of a huge black guy". But then Besson reveals a slot machine that randomly generates synopses with these 'ingredients', switching them as he sees fit. It can also include Racial Face Blindness.
- Teenage Wasteland: 300 is turned into a Gangbangers war between young guys of North African descent who live in the Parisian suburbs.
- Unfortunate Names: An anti-racist association is named "Confédération des Associations Contre l'Apartheid", with the acronym "CACA" (which means "Poop" in French).
- Wacky Marriage Proposal: Baboulinet (Vin Diesel) proposes marriage to his girlfriend. He threatens to beat the crap out of her if she refuses.