open/close all folders
A mysterious man with an addiction to murder that looks like Father Grigori.
- Catchphrase: SANTIAGO
- Early Installment Character-Design Difference: As seen in his first appearance, "Who Killed Santiago," he had blue hair and a green shirt.
- Humanoid Abomination: He looks like a pretty average guy, but is 666 years old, can shapeshift and possess other characters and his mere presence creates devastating consequences each time he shows up. He's also able to eat by sucking food into his mouth like a vacuum cleaner.
- More Dakka: His preferred method of attack, via means of his pistol.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Usually the case, given he murders almost everyone once he comes into play.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Santiago stands out from the other Pamtri characters for having a much more detailed model. Justified, since it's just Father Grigori's model.
- Number of the Beast: Santiago is 666 years old.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chef Boyardee, as seen here.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Mind-controlled by Plankton with a mind control helmet to kill Mr. Krabs and take the secret formula in "Plankton Wins".
- Morality Pet: He will kill his pet Gary and best friend Patrick but wont kill his boss Mr. Krabs or neighbor Squidward.
- Non-Standard Character Design: In Dying for Pie, he appears as a still image with demonic black eyes with red pupils, as well as a Synchro-Vox mouth with a glow behind him for unknown reasons.
- Only Sane Man: Seems to often be the only one aware of the absurdity of specific situations, such as Sandy repeatedly asking him to feed her nuts, even though she can do so herself. However, it ultimately doesn't help much in being prone to the surreal happenings. Appears to now be subverted with The Krusty Krab Pizza.
- Reality Warper: Revealed to be able to teleport via glitching the camera in The Krusty Krab Pizza.
- Token Good Teammate: Usually he doesnt kill anyone. The two times he did was to revive Spongebob, and when Monkey Slave was about to kill him.
- Only Sane Man: He is this in Dying for Pie.
- Butt-Monkey: Spongebob has killed him once and shot him another time which he survived. One of the two videos he survived he got shot anyway.
- Catchphrase: MEOW.
- Nonstandard Character Design: His head is much more detailed compared to both the rest of his model and most of the other characters'. Like Santiago, this is justified since it's just Father Grigori's head.
- Black Eyes of Evil: His Eldritch Abomination form is shown with these.
- Creepy Blue Eyes: Squidward (in his normal form, anyway) is shown with these in Dying for Pie. However, it's unknown if this is due to Art Evolution or not.
- Driven to Suicide: Shoots himself with a gun after failing horribly at his preformance in Squidward's Suicide.
- Eldritch Abomination: Dying for Pie shows that he sees himself as one killing people he sees. He later truly transforms into said form and shoots Plankton at the end.
- I Warned You: Spongebob warns him to stop playing All Star or else he could attract a "sea bear" (AKA Santiago) in Sea Bear. He doesn't listen and gets eaten by a "Sea Bear".
- Token Good Teammate: He usually never kills anyone, but the one time he does act evil it is scarier than the other characters.
- Fan Nickname: Given it has no actual name, its only names are these. Others include "Melted Babies", "Pancakes", or variations thereof.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Its only appearance.
- The Speechless: It never talks.
- Token Good Teammate: Its creepy but its never killed anyone which is pretty big for a Pamtri character.
Steve from Minecraft.
- Catchphrase: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am a Steve I must find the diamond and build an house.
- Attention Whore: He is not above performing dangerous Satanic rituals for the sole purpose of getting likes on YouTube. It doesn't end well for him, or those around him...
- Camera Fiend: The videos he stars in always feature him holding the camera.
- Manchild: He appears to be an old man, but he acts like a twenty-something vlogger in the videos he appears in.
- Token Good Teammate: Down Played, he is debatably not neccesairly an evil person or being, but considering his behavior is reminicent and likely a parody of clickbait-based vloggers, prank channels and other similar types of youtubers such as Logan Paul, he's probably not too great a person especially considering his previously mentioned Attention Whore & Mischevious tendencies.
- Verbal Tic: "Guys."
Karen was in the background of the Chum Bucket in Dying for Pie. She said Kill me.