Characters from the manwha Onihime VS. (Family name first)
- Bodyguard Crush: With Setsuna at the end of the Amnesia arc.
- Meaningful Name: "Shirahime" literally translates to "white princess".
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Rena's blue, she has red eyes to back it up.
- Telephone Polearm: Her favourite weapon is a log.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Her attacks lacks finesse and are purely brute force.
- Meaningful Name: "Kurohime" literally translates to "black princess".
- Meido: Her day job.
- Power Limiter: The reason she never talks.
- She Who Must Not Be Heard
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Kanna's red. Her eyes are also blue, in contrast to Kanna's red.
- Weak, but Skilled: The opposite of Kanna, she can strike with deadly precision with minimal collateral damage.
- Attempted Rape: Towards Setsuna in the first chapter and on the recieving end later on.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: ...in the most messed up way possible.
- Curtains Match the Window: Green-eyed, green-haired Arima.
- Last-Name Basis: Prefers this whenever spoken to.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Tried to put the Brand of Domination on Kanna and Reina, only to be branded herself with Arima as her master.
- Older Than They Look: She didn't looked much different when she, along with Kanna and Rena were still children. From what she said, she is at least in her 30s.
- Fairytale Wedding Dress: In chapter 26 as she tries to take Setsuna away