Two things to make clear before you proceed any further.
- If you think I've insulted you, think again. I did that in good will. That is perfectly okay from anyone towards anyone, because it is just expressing opinions. I do not, in fact, hold any grudge and neither should you. If I actually think someone's stupid, I post a rant that proves so.
- My nickname is not Animatep. It's Aminatep, people. Different etymology. No relation to animation.
I know you're reading this instead of doing something actually useful. I'm a young Web junkie from Russia. If there's a trope about science fiction, videogame conventions, religion or Russia, I absolutely surely added something there, assuming that I didn't launch it personally. My accomplishments on this very website: Getting my nickname shortened to Ammy.
Getting a banlift due to usefulness.
My page being edited by Fast Eddie personally.
Writing a lot of trope pages
As seen below
- Dress-Coded for Your Convenience (Trope Namer)
- Aminatep (duh)
- Cast from Lifespan
- Tickle Torture
- Spank the Cutie
- Clifford Simak, the Sci Fi writer
- Humans Are Average
- Instant Chucks (formerly known as Swordchucks, yo!)
- Humans Are Indexed (Trope Namer)
- Eleventy Zillion
- Respawn Point
- Time Travel for Fun and Profit
- Good Old Robot
- Robot Religion
- Religion Is Right
- Always Lawful Good
- Bioware: well, I expanded it from a stub.
- Teased with Awesome
- Mage Killer
- Face Of Mankind
- Feather Flechettes
- Parody Religion
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena
- Phoney Call
- Newton, Einstein, Surak
- Burn the Orphanage
- Rated I For Index
- King Missile, the avantgarde band
- There Is No God
- Baseless Mission
- Perception Filter
- Genetic Adaptation
- Genndy Tartakovsky, the animator
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Cosmetic?
- Shield-Bearing Mook
- Mortality Ensues
List of tropes applicable to me:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Belief Makes You Stupid
- Berserk Button: When someone thinks they are talking scientifically while they really don't. Positivism isn't science, people. Neither is fatalism or pessimism.
- Blind Without 'Em: -5 diopters.
- Catch-Phrase: several of them.
Yeah, that's completely right. *beat* No, wait. You are retarded.
Come on! Oh, really? REALLY?!
What is this... sorcery?
It's fast-track to insanity. Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts!
X makes everything better. EVERYTHING.
Jesus Christ, vampire hunter!
I'm just Saiyan.
... in any way, shape or form.
Because I am better than you.
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good, Splitting Idealist.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Darker and Edgier: my Internet version of myself.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue: I am a writer, what were you expecting?
- Forgets to Eat
- G.I.R.L.: I use only female avatars. Also, I generally prefer female nicknames in chats. And I refer to myself as a female in aforementioned chats.
- It's been a long time since I actually roleplayed a male character, by the way.
- Grammar Nazi
- Gosh Darn It to Heck!
- Holier Than Thou
- Insufferable Genius
- Mad Mathematician
- Mnogo Nukes Intercontinental Missiles: I have a couple of them in my backyard, laser-guided and ready. Also, I need your exact coordinates as soon as possible.
- My Hovercraft Is Full of Eels: I refer to my dictionary constantly, cue some of it slipping.
- My Name Is Not Durwood: My nickname is not Animatep. It's Aminatep. It has no connection to "animation", it's a twisted name of Amenhotep, the Egyptian pharaoh.
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Nerds Are Virgins: subverted.
- Ninja Editor: To correct typos.
- Omnidisciplinary Student: programming, linguistics, psychology, history, et cetera.
- Politically Incorrect Villain
- Reality Warper. This, Winds of Destiny, Change or Clap Your Hands If You Believe: anyway, reality is nice to me.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Rouge Angles of Satin: I'm familiar with ЙЦУКЕН, not with QWERTY, so Damn You, Muscle Memory!.
- Russian Guy Suffers Most
- Snark Knight
- Super CDO - it's like OCD, but letters are in alphabetical order. Like they should be.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- Tsundere or Kuudere, depends on circumstances.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: give everybody a gun, one bullet and no laws regarding using it. Soon there will be no jerks. And chances are: bullets will be left unshot.
- Verbal Tic: "Indeed"; "That's it".
- You Keep Using That Word: I use "perceive" instead of "see", "understand" and "comprehend".
Things I like and Entry Pimp:
- Mass Effect
- Lucky Star
- SCP Foundation
- Franken Fran
- League of Legends
- Bloodline Champions
- Ciaphas Cain
- Pokémon - the RPG series
If you want to add something, do it after this line. Pleeeease!
3.107934,101.684364 -aRIS Well, if it isn't my favorite troper! -Akaso Rekaso I like you, never give up! -Korodzik I like tacos! -raigakuren ТАК ДЕРЖАТЬ -Litis