Funny: The Online Warrior
- Anything funny in Assist Me! Series are here
- HYPE AND RAGE COMPILATION!
- During the party at which Max and his friends played live offline games of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 after its release Max's dog starts licking one of the guests in the ear. It's as hilarious as it is cute, especially one of the guests calling Max's dog a whore and Max frequently telling it to get down onto the floor.
- The entire video of Doom and Wesker watching the Resident Evil 6 trailer. Especially the end, when Doom sees the logo...
Doom: Huh, looks like a giraffe getting blown by a manatee.Wesker: Oh goddammit! Now I'll never be able to unsee that!
- What, no mention of Wesker's Flat "What." when he sees his kid?
- ANY outtakes scene from the Assist Me! videos. Especially Doom when every time he screws up, he'll say some random lines.
- Doom vs Star Wars. Watching Doom dance and cause chaos as the Rancor while dropping numerous F-Bombs will leave you dying of laughter.
- During the Let's Plays of Resident Evil 6, numerous references are given, ranging from the Paranormal Activity movies to The Big Lebowski, and many more jokes ahead.
- The match where Jigglypuff was play during Yo Videogames : Super Smash Bros Brawl
- The Street Fighter X Mega Man tips and secrets video is hilarious throughout. There's at least one hilarious line for every character shown.
"Turns out Chun-Li doesn't like the Megabuster. Gotta shoot her in da face wit' da Megs!"
"Then you take Chun's Thighsnote over to Viper's childbearing hips. And in the epic batle of hips vs thighs, thighs will always win."
"Looks like Cyclops vs Dhalsim is a 9:1 matchup!"
"Wait, Watermelons? WTF?"
"Then it's time to play Mega Man Fruit Ninja Soccer with Rose, then take her Ouroboros beam (Hey guys I'm Strider lol) over to Rolento"
"Rolento gives you some grenades, ~just 'cause he's a cool guy~"
"Turns out that explosive shrapnel is an effective weapon against the very nude."
Ryu: "You cheap turtle motherfu-"
"Balrog mercilesssly chases you through the Casino stage, which you counter with the legendary tactic of HOLDING RIGHT."
Vega: "Rrrrrrrrrrockman! You are beautiful like a rose petal- OHSHI-"
"Turns out M. Bison's not a big fan of the ADOUKET."
"Is it the demon from Hell? The respawn of Satan?! Oh, it's just Akuma. Hey buddy."
- Every time Donkey Kong Country trolls Max during his and Matt's Let's Play, every time Max starts "Jackie Chan'ing" and manages to avoid several obstacles through blind luck, which doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome, and especially their conversations regarding "Bananas and Sex."
- During any Let's Play where Matt is the one playing, i.e. Mega Man X, and Mega Man (Classic) (1, and as of recently 2). His reactions to whenever he loses or fucks up in any of the games he's playing is hysterical. You can view some of his reactions here, here, here, and here. Kinda makes you wish they had a rage cam, doesn't it?
- The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures playthrough in Yo Videogames is filled of funny moments with the game constant trolling.
- The entire Dreamcast play through of Virtual Tennis. Namely Matt's ranting on the game.
- BOSS RAGE! Feat. Eyedol (Classic Killer Instinct)
Max: Oh my God, I press ONE button and he goes FUCKING BALLISTIC on me!
- Nintendo Direct Parody. Seriously the ENTIRE Parody of this promo.
- BOSS RAGE! Featuring GOD RUGAL & SHIN AKUMA (Capcom Vs. SNK 2). The entire video is full of hilarious moments. In chronological order:
"Four syndicate bosses have gone mysteriously missing after the latest Mark of the Millenium tournament. Undoubtably, this could be in relation to the recent actions of one M. Bison, who was found scissor kicking his opponent Dan Hibiki to his death. (Tragic.)" - introductional sequence which places Max as a news reporter for the fictional news channel of CVS 2, 'News Combo 7'
"The hell outta here. I play Third Strike!" - to Ryo, playing with the P-Groove (which specifically immitates SFIII 3's playstyle, down to parrying)
"Shoryureppa, you blonde bastard!" - to Rock, after beating him with Ken (and remember: Max is partially blonde in real life!)
"So we've got a dude from GQ, random boy.. lookin for his dad, and Sakura, roaming the streets, just beating up assholes." - Iori, Rock, and Sakura (obviously) in that order.
"Let's go! Let's play some Street Fighter, come on!" - a match starts between Akuma and Sagat, both of which instantly spam their respective projectiles nine times while he says this
"..such events are common in bursts of extreme anger or rage, mostly caused by viewing Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-li. ... Be careful, kids. Winners don't watch that movie."
"There is no hope! Only Zul!" - before ragequit #17
"I don't think we have enough points for any of the crazy shit, but at least we got close. We got somewhere." - cue God Rugal bothering to finally appear.
"There is always hope, and hope has lead us to the most evil motherfucker in the game! Let's rock!" - during God Rugal's intro screen
"We just need hope! We need to believe!" "We need more than hope, Benny! We need a hero!" - Benny (we remind you, a dog) and Max as 'I Need a Hero' proceeds to start playing in the background
"Holy fuck, he chucked Akuma's body!" - in reference to God Rugal's start-of-match pose
- And from the God Rugal battle alone:
"Yes! Ultimate hype battle, let's go!" - after losing to God Rugal repeatedly, this is directly before he starts a losing match to God Rugal as a lone Shin Akuma
* Ken killed, with only remaining character Rock* "Alright, Ken, you did it! You set us up for the super! All we gotta do is hit the super now!" *promptly misses super, then loses match by chip out just before God Rugal runs out of health*
"OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOD, WE DID IT! Game over! That's it!" - after finally winning with solo Rock, after 38 attempts
* Max reacts to the Nash/Charlie reveal for Street Fighter V. Essentially the moment he realizes what day it is.
- The Hidden Character Intros for Mortal Kombat X between Scorpion and Sub-Zero. All of it. Some of the notable mention:
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.