- Anything funny in Assist Me! Series are here
- HYPE AND RAGE COMPILATION!
- During the party at which Max and his friends played live offline games of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 after its release Max's dog starts licking one of the guests in the ear. It's as hilarious as it is cute, especially one of the guests calling Max's dog a whore and Max frequently telling it to get down onto the floor.
- The entire video of Doom and Wesker watching the Resident Evil 6 trailer. Especially the end, when Doom sees the logo...
Doom: Huh, looks like a giraffe getting blown by a manatee.Wesker: Oh goddammit! Now I'll never be able to unsee that!
- What, no mention of Wesker's Flat "What." when he sees his kid?
- ANY outtakes scene from the Assist Me! videos. Especially Doom when every time he screws up, he'll say some random lines.
- Doom vs Star Wars. Watching Doom dance and cause chaos as the Rancor while dropping numerous F-Bombs will leave you dying of laughter.
- During the Let's Plays of Resident Evil 6, numerous references are given, ranging from the Paranormal Activity movies to The Big Lebowski, and many more jokes ahead.
- The match where Jigglypuff was play during Yo Videogames : Super Smash Bros Brawl
- The Street Fighter X Mega Man tips and secrets video is hilarious throughout. There's at least one hilarious line for every character shown.
"Turns out Chun-Li doesn't like the Megabuster. Gotta shoot her in da face wit' da Megs!"
"Then you take Chun's Thighsnote over to Viper's childbearing hips. And in the epic batle of hips vs thighs, thighs will always win."
"Looks like Cyclops vs Dhalsim is a 9:1 matchup!"
"Wait, Watermelons? WTF?"
"Then it's time to play Mega Man Fruit Ninja Soccer with Rose, then take her Ouroboros beam (Hey guys I'm Strider lol) over to Rolento"
"Rolento gives you some grenades, ~just 'cause he's a cool guy~"
"Turns out that explosive shrapnel is an effective weapon against the very nude."
Ryu: "You cheap turtle motherfu-"
"Balrog mercilesssly chases you through the Casino stage, which you counter with the legendary tactic of HOLDING RIGHT."
Vega: "Rrrrrrrrrrockman! You are beautiful like a rose petal- OHSHI-"
"Turns out M. Bison's not a big fan of the ADOUKET."
"Is it the demon from Hell? The respawn of Satan?! Oh, it's just Akuma. Hey buddy."
- Every time Donkey Kong Country trolls Max during his and Matt's Let's Play, every time Max starts "Jackie Chan'ing" and manages to avoid several obstacles through blind luck, which doubles as a Moment of Awesome, and especially their conversations regarding "Bananas and Sex."
- During any Let's Play where Matt is the one playing, i.e. Mega Man X, and Mega Man (Classic) (1, and as of recently 2). His reactions to whenever he loses or fucks up in any of the games he's playing is hysterical. You can view some of his reactions here, here, here, and here. Kinda makes you wish they had a rage cam, doesn't it?
- The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures playthrough in Yo Videogames is filled of funny moments with the game constant trolling.
- The entire Dreamcast play through of Virtual Tennis. Namely Matt's ranting on the game.
- BOSS RAGE! Feat. Eyedol (Classic Killer Instinct)
Max: Oh my God, I press ONE button and he goes FUCKING BALLISTIC on me!
- In his BOSS RAGE against ARIA (KI2013S2), he discovers cheap combo that allows him to fake out the "Kyle" difficulty (which learns your attacks) and get in some emergency damage. But then the AI learns what he's doing and totally takes the piss out of Max's newfound enthusiasm.
Max: ...you're wrecking your own house! Why are you wrecking your own shit?!
- Hugo Breaks Street Fighter: BOSS RAGE Outtake. Hugo does something unexpected for Max. That's all.
- Nintendo Direct Parody. Seriously the ENTIRE Parody of this promo.
- BOSS RAGE! Featuring GOD RUGAL & SHIN AKUMA (Capcom Vs. SNK 2). The entire video is full of hilarious moments. In chronological order:
"Four syndicate bosses have gone mysteriously missing after the latest Mark of the Millenium tournament. Undoubtably, this could be in relation to the recent actions of one M. Bison, who was found scissor kicking his opponent Dan Hibiki to his death. (Tragic.)" - introductional sequence which places Max as a news reporter for the fictional news channel of CVS 2, 'News Combo 7'
"The hell outta here. I play Third Strike!" - to Ryo, playing with the P-Groove (which specifically immitates SFIII 3's playstyle, down to parrying)
"Shoryureppa, you blonde bastard!" - to Rock, after beating him with Ken (and remember: Max is partially blonde in real life!)
"So we've got a dude from GQ, random boy.. lookin for his dad, and Sakura, roaming the streets, just beating up assholes." - Iori, Rock, and Sakura (obviously) in that order.
"Geeeeese! Geeeeeeeeeeese!! GEESE!!! I gotta kill this guy with a super...and how appropriate is it that Rock is at the very end; Rock, you gotta kill your daddy! Let's go!" - upon getting to the special sub-boss battlenote against Geese Howard
"Let's go! Let's play some Street Fighter, come on!" - a match starts between Akuma and Sagat, both of which instantly spam their respective projectiles nine times while he says this
"..such events are common in bursts of extreme anger or rage, mostly caused by viewing Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-li. ... Be careful, kids. Winners don't watch that movie."
"There is no hope! Only Zuul!" - before ragequit #17
"OH SHIT!" Seeing Dan Hibiki kick his ass, prompting ragequit #19
"I don't think we have enough points for any of the crazy shit, but at least we got close. We got somewhere." - cue God Rugal bothering to finally appear.
"There is always hope, and hope has lead us to the most evil motherfucker in the game! Let's rock!" - during God Rugal's intro screen
"We just need hope! We need to believe!" "We need more than hope, Benny! We need a hero!" - Benny (we remind you, a dog) and Max as 'I Need a Hero' proceeds to start playing in the background
"Holy fuck, he chucked Akuma's body!" - in reference to God Rugal's start-of-match pose
- And from the God Rugal battle alone:
"Yes! Ultimate hype battle, let's go!" - after losing to God Rugal repeatedly, this is directly before he starts a losing match to God Rugal as a lone Shin Akuma
* Ken killed, with only remaining character Rock* "Alright, Ken, you did it! You set us up for the super! All we gotta do is hit the super now!" *promptly misses super, then loses match by chip out just before God Rugal runs out of health*
"OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOD, WE DID IT! Game over! That's it!" - after finally winning with solo Rock, after 38 attempts
- Max reacts to the Nash/Charlie reveal for Street Fighter V. Essentially, the moment he realizes what day it is.
- The Hidden Character Intros for Mortal Kombat X between Scorpion and Sub-Zero. All of it. Some of the notable mention:
Sub-Zero: You teleporting whore!
Scorpion: Frozen BITCH!
Sub-Zero: I'll bring you down a tier!Scorpion: Do you sell ice-cream?
Sub-Zero: No only death!
Scorpion: I WANTED ICE-CREAM!!
- "I'm GONNA DIE, the flower girl."
- Four words: "We Can Smile Again."
- Since the video got removed: Max somehow manages to fail at knocking out Master Core, an immobile object that doesn't attack and should be a cakewalk. He finds out the hard way, despite warnings from Twitch chat, that the Master Core rises up in the sky and shoots undodgeable dark waves if one takes too long defeating it.
- Just as Kenny hits the jackpot on the roulette in Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, he gets up and yells "SUCK MAH DICK!"
- Now has a sequel, provided by Max himself in Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3
- During the Bayonetta 2 walkthrough, the guys decide to try Bayonetta's Daisy costume. Cue a rousing chorus of "BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE!" until Bayonetta breaks a few pots, causing an awestruck Simmons to proclaim...
Simmons: They're coins!
- When Kenny and Simmons start playing Ghosts 'n Goblins as part of the NES Classics Stream, Simmons asks why Arthur was naked in the opening cutscene, causing Kenny to blurt out "What, you never wanted to fuck in a graveyard before?!" A few minutes later, Steve and Max walk back in cracking up, explaining that they were just in the other room where Jessica was watching the stream...with Kenny's daughters, meaning they heard everything Kenny said. Apparently Jessica's reaction was a Face Palm.
- Who walks through a portal in time and goes, "Hey, you, wanna fight?" While the Asura's Wrath fight against Ryu—>Evil Ryu and Akuma—>Oni is highly awesome, there are plenty of funny parts to go around, such as Ryu walking through a portal in time and picking a fight with Asura.
- And when Akuma makes his entrance...
- While playing M.U.G.E.N, they come across (admittedly very well done) fighting game sprites for all sorts of characters, including those not from fighting games, in a Loads and Loads of Characters roster. In particular, they start a tag-team mode against Cloud and Squall. And, oh boy, does everybody go into distress when trying to beat these two "kids", as they call them. Even God Rugal and God Gouki aren't enough... And that's not including when Rugal gets ejected completely from the fight in a bizarre glitch.
- NFL Blitz is god-like.
- The Tekken 7 Boss Rage, which features "Devil Kenny" (complete with voice editing!) and Simmons cosplaying Lucky Chloe.
- Max's reaction to Street Fighter EX Plus having no endings and just saying "Game Over" after he beats it in Street Fighter Legacy:
Max: Game Over?! What the fuck? What the fuck is that?! What the fuck is this?! Game Over?! Are you fucking serious?! Are you serious?! That's all we get?! That's all we get?! That's fucking horseshit! It went to nothing! What the fuck?! (presses start) OH MY GOD! Come on! Are you serious?! I worked so fucking hard!
- In his ''Street Fighter EX 2 playthrough, Max gets to Bison. When Bison somehow goes over the bomb:
Max: WHAT?! Did you just not give a shit?!