- Motivational Gameplays (aka: Never Give Up)
- TEAM ASSIST ME
- ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN
- Near Death Experience
- STRIDER STRIKES BACK
- STRIDER'S REVENGE
- HEART OF FIRE
- THE DOOM JUNGLE SHUFFLE
- NO ONE DEFEATS DOOM
Dr. Doom: In Latveria, Doom puts YOU in blender.
- THE BALLAD OF DOOM
Dr. Doom: Hey Robin Hood, note meet the human blender. Now GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!
- DOOM DOESN'T LOSE!
Dr. Doom: Hey Wolverine, your movies suck and you're an asshole!Wolverine: WUT?
- Jagotron, Defender of Universe
- Max brings back 3rd Strike Online Warrior after putting it on hiatus and pulls off his own minor version of the infamous "Daigo Full Parry" in the process. The sheer hype of the moment reduces him to incoherent rambling for a brief second. His reaction is a bit of a Crowning Moment of Funny, to boot.
"LET'S GOOO ABLABLLBLEBLAAAAH!!! THIRD STRIKE! It's the best. This is probably way too late for me to be doing that."
- Max being the first person to beat Shadow Jago in the Killer Instinct arcade mode live on the stream.
- He's now got a video on the matter on his Youtube account. And what does he set the moment where he clinches victory to? "RULES OF NATURE!!!"
- His BOSS RAGE video on God Rugal & Shin Akuma is also pretty great due to being structured like a dramatic news report and Max choosing the most hilariously fitting song to finally defeat God Rugal with.
- Boss Rage: BIOFREAKS, It can only be described as pure evil and on level beyond any boss rage before it. A 7 hour grind, where at the final hour people were practically begging for Max and co to stop for the sake of their souls!
- Boss Rage: Asura's Wrath, While theres not as much badass fighting game skill in it Max makes up for it by providing awesome narration to the cutscenes, plus a motivational speech preceding an awesome motivational song to accompany the beating.
- Boss Rage: Mortal Kombat 9 Tower Challenge #300. Max and co. fight on for EIGHT hours, and during this time you can really see the salt flowing from their bloodstreams. After 191 attempts, with no retries (as retrying lowers the difficulty), they finally took down Shao Khan. Just some context: Max, Steve, and Kenny had to content with Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, and Shao Khan in one go without losing once. Also, this was a blind challenge, so any and all strategies were formulated on the fly.