Fan Fic: Supper Smash Bros Mishonh From God
So God gave me some power and I fell to sleep. When I woke up I was outside of the Smosh Manshon!Supper Smash Bros: Mishonh From God
is a fanfic written by PrincessAmerica. Full of misspellings and grammatical errors, it is a homophobic Troll Fic
attempting to be the next My Immortal
, and it delivers on that promise. It can be found here
The story also had a short lived sequel
that the author says was made by her friend that apparently took her account and is making an actual sequel
As of January 2015, PrincessAmerica has confirmed
that this fic is indeed a Troll Fic
in the author's note of her "The Ethical Adventures of GamerGate!" story
If you just cannot stomach it alone, there's a MST
of the first fic here
, done by Weird SSB Fanfics
. They plan to do the sequel.
This page Needs Wiki Magic Love
. If any of you are brave enough to read the fanfic (both the original and its sequel) based off that description, please add more examples.
Tropes found in Mishonh From God:
- Always Chaotic Evil: Liberals, communists, atheists, and homosexuals, but as far as the author is concerned they're all the same thing.
- Anachronism Stew: Apparently, the world of Fire Emblem has pickup trucks, guns, and TV, and Hyrule has a football team
- And Then John Was a Zombie: In the batshit insane canon of the story, being raped by a homosexual turns you into a homosexual. Frequently the "consercativs" will lose a member of their party to this.
- Anti-Hero: Sara is a very hateful person who really has no redeeming qualities about her character. She's practically a Designated Hero, aside from the from the fact that she does oppose the villains.
- Her brother Josh is supposed to be the true Anti-Hero, but his behavior isn't that much different from his sister.
- Artistic License – Biology: When creating Goliath, Mr. Johnson states that he replaced Goliath's blood with steroids.
- During 'The REEL Sekwel!', Fiora gets raped by Bowser, and gets pregnant, which she knows right after being raped. They have a baby shower a few days later, and she goes into labor during said baby shower.
: THE WAITER BROCK IM GOEN INTO LABER!!!
- Artistic License – Geography: Apparently the entirety of Asia is one big country.
- Artistic License – History: George Washington and Jesus Christ existed in the same time period, Mao Zedong ruled the entirety of Asia, and Hitler founded not only Nazi Germany but the Soviet Union as well.
- As of chapter 30 The South won the American Civil War, but Barack Obama changed it.
- Apparently, Ayn Rand was a president.
- Artistic License – Physics: Becky can't ever be hurt because she's so fat for a size 8 girl that the bullets bounce off of her and swords can't cut through her. She apparently also is fat enough to cause earthquakes.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: The four horsemen of the apocalypse are Adolf Hitler, Mao Zedong, King George III and Sara's science teacher.
- Ass Shove: Tobe Keith shoves "a boat" up Samus' ass
- Author Appeal: Shows up everywhere including plugs for Taylor Swift and Chick-fil-a.
- Author Avatar: PrincessAmerica doesn't deny this, she outright admits that she is the main character in this story.
- However, since the author is a massive troll, this trope probably doesn't apply
- Author Filibuster: Shows up everywhere, the author will constantly derail the story to go on tangents about how much she hates homosexuals and atheists.
- Back from the Dead: Sara kills Master Hand and Crazy Hand, only for them to show up later and help her escape from "subspas".
- Bad Powers, Good People: Evil/Good Clone Sara becomes this in the sequel
- Bestiality Is Depraved: Osama is seen having sex with a camel. This kills him as the camel's penis is too big that is tears a hole in Osama's ass and he bleeds to death
- Beige Prose : The usual writing style of this story, except for the Lauren chapter.
- Black and Grey Morality: Every "consercativ" in the story is a violent, Bible-thumping lunatic, while all the "libruls" are lustful rapists or communists.
- Brain Washed And Crazy: Anyone who becomes homosexual in this story immediately turns sadisticly evil.
- Bring My Brown Pants: Obama and Satan soil themselves when evil clone Sara shows up.
- Brought Down to Normal: The main plot point in 'The REEL Sekwel!' is that God and Jesus were kidnapped by Satan, so Sara can't use her God powers.
- Not the case with Gud Clon Sara though, since she has evul powers given to her by 'Stan and Brock Obana'.
- Boring Invincible Hero: Sara is never really hurt throughout the story, and when an enemy threatens to destroy her a Deus ex Machina will save her.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Much like My Immortal's preps, all the "libruls" are evil, and for no real reason.
- Crossover: Apart from it being a Super Smash Bros. fanfic, Master Chief, Cloud Strife, and celebrities including Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow show up.
- Chekhov's Gun: The "govermint vaksine". First mentioned in Chapter 2. Became an important plot point in Chapter 25.
- Can't Take Criticism: To the point where Sara claims that she'll tell Lauren to beat them up
- Commie Nazis: Adolf Hitler himself is described as a "communist" and also the founder of the Soviet Union.
- Convection Schmonvection: Near the end of 'The REEL Sekwel!', Sara's party enters Hell through a volkano that is apparently in the mansion's back garden.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: No battle lasts longer than a chapter, let alone a few sentences.
- Cure Your Gays: In chapter 28, a cure for homosexuality is invented.
- Dead Fic: 'Supper Smash Bros: Mishonh From God 2: The Revanger of Satin and Obaba!!!' was the original sequel before The REEL Sekwel. It was created around the time Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U were first shown to the world back at E3. It never made it past a single chapter. While the author has continued to write fanfics since this chapter, the fic was written around the time Sara and Lauren were still together. Needless to say, their break-up killed the fic.
- Dear Negative Reader: Sometimes this will appear in the author's notes
- Demonization: Everyone who is either liberal, homosexual, non-white, poor or atheist is portrayed as a Satanist. It doesn't matter if you're any of those five things; if you're one of those things, you're all of those things as far as the author is concerned.
- The way she portrays people that she hates in real life is basically this.
- Demoted to Extra: Link and Ike were major characters in Sara's quest in the original story. Come The REEL Sekwel, and the two had very little to no involvement in Sara's quest.
- Tiffany was only mentioned once in The REEL Sekwel compared to her playing a major role in the second half of the original story
- Mr. Jonson was also only mentioned once in The Reel Sekwel, when he was one of the main villains of the original story.
- Deus ex Machina: Happens whenever Sara is in danger.
- Did Not Do the Bloody Research: The British characters have the word bloody as a Verbal Tic that they use pretty much once a sentence.
- Doesn't get any better in 'The REEL Sekwel', while she is now aware wanker is an insult, she does her research on Britain by watching Game of Thrones.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Inverted. In chapters 23 and 24 of the original, Sara and company basically invade Home Depot, kill a bunch of lesbians and Mexicans, and demolish the entire store. How does Master Hand punish her? By not allowing her to participate in any matches until further notice. Again, this is Sara's punishment for mass murder and unauthorized destruction of a store.
- God kills half a room full of students for saying "boo" when he killed Mr.Jonson.
- Dramatic Reading: The most notable YouTube user to do this is Tyranee and the Let's Dub group, who are currently the only users on Youtube who read the entire fic.
- Youtubers Darkness The Curse and Cute Fuzzy Weasel did one
- You Tuber Martin M did one from Chapter 1-10 and 11-17. It should be noted that it features LJ (in both videos) and Pinkshuchan (in the second video) from the Let's Dub group 8 month prior to the Let's Dub group's reading of it
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Several villians are killed and/or defeated very anti-climatically.This even includes Satan
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: Chrom is only ever refered to as Marth and Lucina's Dad.
- Evil Knockoff: Mr. Jonson creates a lesbian clone of Sara, simply referred to as Evil Clone Sara. She is given the powers of Satan and Barack Obama to counter Sara's powers from God.
- Evil Matriarch: Sara's mother ends up being 'Satins gratest champeon' in 'The REEL Sekwel'.
- Evil Teacher: Mr Jonson. Not only does he "shave evilusion don r throts", he's also one of the four Horsemen of the "alpacalips"
- Face-Heel Turn: Marth, Snake, Zelda, King Dedede, Cloud Strife and Princess Peach. All due to Rape and Switch.
- In the sequel: Lucina and Female!Robin, and (possibly prior to the events of the story) Dark Pit. Also due to Rape and Switch.
- Lauren in the sequel.
- Failed a Spot Check : First in the second Chapter 14 with the entire British Military coming "outta nowere". Despite behaving like they did in in American Revolution with marching in straight rows and having drummer boys keeping them in rhythm. Later, in Chapter 16, Mao Zedong shows up riding FREAKIN GODZILLA despite Sara not seeing anything seconds earlier and being on "hi alurt".
- In The REEL Sekwel, in order to fool Master Hand into thinking they're still in detention, they enlist the help from Gud Clon Sara, Reyn and Fiora to disguise themselves as Sara, Shulk and Lucina respectively. This wouldn't be a problem for Sara and Lucina (because Gun Clon Sara is Sara's clone and Fiora dyed her hair blue), but Reyn has a significantly different build from Shulk, yet all of them, including Reyn, were never found out to be the impostors. It was never explained why.
- Faith Heel Turn: The aforementioned heel turns also cause the mentioned characters to go from being "Christens" to "athists"
- Female Angel, Male Demon: Played straight with Sara playing the angel, and Barack Obama playing the demon.
- In a less literal sense Tiffany and Mr. Jonson.
- Five-Bad Band : As of Chapter 19
- Flanderization: Barack Obama's only character traits are being liberal, black, socialist and evil
- Becky's character is all based around her being fat, and Katie doesn't get much character aside from having a big nose and being an "evul lesban"
- Some of the canon characters as well - i.e. Shulk's british accent.
- Freudian Slip: Because of Rouge Angles of Satin and/or Funetik Aksent, this happens a lot.
- Shoot and shot are always exchanged for "shit" and "shat"
- A more obvious example in Chapter 14-2, "general is spelled as "genital"
- Funetik Aksent: Most of the story is written like this, as is par for the course for badfics.
- Great Big Library of Everything: Whenever Sara goes to the mansion's library, there is ALWAYS a book that has exactly what she needs, whether it's what causes homosexuality or about evil people.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? : Most author's notes contain this, along with multiple references in the text. An example:
Lauren loked relly petty
but I didnt want 2 kiss her becuz im not a lesban.
- Heel-Face Turn : After King George III dies the "Britash Miltry" helps the protagonists hold a funeral for Link
- Heteronormative Crusader : Sara.
- Historical Villain Upgrade : Abraham Lincoln is literally Satan. Ulysses S. Grant is a Sith Lord and a Card-Carrying Villain, too.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: Ted Nugent shoots Samus a billion times; it merely distracts her.
- In Love with Love: Throughout the series, Sara keeps switching boyfriends shortly after something happens that would break the relationship between her and the current boyfriend. First she dates Marth. She then dates Link shortly after Marth was turned gay. Then she dates Cloud shortly after Link dies. She then starts dating Link again after Cloud gets raped, and then she dates Marth again after finding the cure for homosexuality. At the end of the original, Justin Bieber is her husband. At the beginning of The REEL Sekwel, her last relationship ended with no explanation and then Shulk becomes Sara's boyfriend, and she hasn't switched boyfriends since. In fact, the only time Sara is ever single is the first chapter of the original.
- Insane Troll Logic: Tons of it. In Tyranee's dramatic reading, it's gotten to the point that many members of the Let's Dub group call each other out on it whenever someone (particularly LJ) tries to put logic into the story. Some examples include:
- Sara's argument on how a man could have a girl's name, note is that there is a man named Ashley in the movie Gone with the Wind, therefore, it should be normal for a man in the Civil War times to have the name Sara.
- General Robert E. Lee knowing the very existence of the iPhone even though they haven't been invented at the time, or the fact that Sara's iPhone even works at all.
- Sara thinks Shulk's reveal is a sign from God to make him her boyfriend in The REEL Sekwel. note
- During the Home Depot Invasion arc, lesbians approaching Sara from the left is because they're "2 left wong" (left wing).
- Invincible Hero: Sara
- It's All About Me: Sara cares very little when other characters die or switch sides. When Peach and Zelda are turned gay she's more concerned about being turned into a lesbian herself.
- When Link, Sara's love interest, dies, she gives him no mourning and proceeds to date Cloud Strife immediately afterwards.
- Though she apparently does care about Lucina, even after she was turned gay by Lauren and Katie. Sara was even angry at Shulk for knocking Sara out to get her out of there when Sara believes that there could have been a way to save Lucina.
- Jerk Ass: Pretty much every character. Sara is the biggest one by far though.
- More Dakka: Ted Nugent and Josh take this too the extreme
- Mind Screw: The atheists in the story worship Satan and want to damn everyone to hell, even though they don't believe in either.
- There is even an atheist pastor in Chapter 11.
- MST: Several. Shown by author:
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Averted. Barack Obama gets his fair share of abuse from the protaganist.
- Negative Continuity: Sara "restoring" the timeline in the ending of the original story has little to no effect on the sequel.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: The abilities of Sara's god-given powers are rarely touched upon. They merely serve as a Deus ex Machina to get her out of bad situations.
- At one point in the middle of the story Sara has the powers of the Jedi for no real reason.
- Link was taught football skills from Josh. Nowhere in the story shows that Josh taught Link those skills.
- Nightmare Fuel: In-universe. Samus sucks Marth into "Subspas" causing Sara to have "hoarble nitmars" that "Math was farced to have gay sax with Satin and Bark Obameh"
- Nuke 'em: In the sequel, Sara nukes the entirety of the Middle East just to kill the terrorists
- N-Word Privileges: A potentially unintentional example: Greninja's name is spelt as "Grenigga"
- Obligatory Swearing: Mostly averted, Samus is the only character who swears because the author claims "she's going to hell anyways".
- King George III and the British military use the word "wanker". The author doesn't seem to know what it means.
- An Offer You Can't Refuse: Zelda tries to make Link marry Ganondorf, when he refuses she just makes Toon Link do it instead.
- Out of Focus: Since the story revolves around Sara and her circle of friends, anyone who isn't Link, Ike and Lauren in the original and Shulk and Lucina in the sequel are this. This especially true for the Kongs, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer, who are only mentioned once and never mentioned again.
- Out of Character: EVERYONE
- Out with a Bang: Osama dies when a camel's penis tears a hole in his butt when having sex with it
- President Evil: Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln
- After becoming president, Sara can be seen as this
- Protagonist-Centered Morality: Pretty much.
- Psychic Powers: Sara may have these, but her powers are so ill-defined that it's honestly hard to tell.
- Purple Prose: The Lauren Chapter, in contrast to the story's usual Beige Prose.
- Rape and Switch: Homosexuality is spread like The Virus due to this in the story.
- Rape as Drama: As to why people turn evil/homosexual in this fic.
- Really Gets Around: All the "libruls" seem to have this in spades but Samus takes it up to eleven.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Sacrificial Lamb: Mr. Jonson is killed by God in the first chapter. He later returns in the twelfth chapter as one of the four worst communists in history, the other three being Adolf Hitler, King George III, and Mao.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Almost every character's name is spelled differently every time they are mentioned (Ike has several variations, the most frequent being "Icke"), or never spelled right (i.e. Shulk is spelled as "Sholk", Samus is "Samas" with one exception, "Robin" is "Roban") . It should be noted that, for some obscure reason, Lucina is the only canon character whose name is never misspelled.
- Surveillance as the Plot Demands: "Heroic" version on Sara's side. In many important plot points in the original, Sara finds a room filled with TV screens, which conveniently show a part of Subspace where the villains have their meetings. This is how Sara knows exactly what the villains plan to do. For reasons unknown, the villains never notice this.
- In Chapter 23, Tiffany is on the Home Depot website, which somehow shows a map of that particular store, as well as the exact location of the lesbians and Sara within the store.
- Take That: A lot of them towards liberals, homosexuals, atheists, non-whites and (ironically) women.
- People that Sara hates in real life (Mr. Johnson and Becky for example) also had their fair share of abuse. Of course, their portrayal goes beyond a simple Take That and becomes Demonization.
- Take That, Critics!: Anyone who leaves a negative review on the story will be called a "gay liburul athist soshulist" by the author.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: A lot of reviewers have this about Sara. The most prominent example is LJ's speech during the Let's Dub crew's reading of Chapter 31.
LJ: Answer me this: What has Sara done in this story? How is her character of all? How has she done anything to contribute? This character is downright useless! All she does is just stand there, and yet somehow she achieves victory! And really, I'm convinced at this point that this fanfic is used to repress her homosexual thoughts for her friend Lauren, who I'm really feeling sorry for at this point! This girl is an ungrate- is just a complete waste of space, she's a bitch, I don't like her, that is the reason you suck, mic drop!
erikatheraindeer: You're a mean one, Sara-Sue... You really are a heel!
Yo’ as cuddly as a cactus,
Ness and Sonic
: You’re as charming as an eel, Sara-Suuuue...
- Lui has this to say about Sara
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chik-fil-a
- Transparent Closet: Sara, surprisingly.
- Trapped in TV Land: The world of Super Smash Bros., to be precise.
- Troll Fic: Confirmed by PrincessAmerica
- Tomato in the Mirror: The actual Lauren revealed in a review that she and Sara were lesbian lovers
- Verbal Tic: All British characters punctuate their sentences with the words "bloody" and "wanker". Though Master Hand (who is offhandedly mentioned to be British - somehow) notably doesn't.
- Villain Ball: The villains in the story all seem to be really stupid. This gets to the point where the entire story becomes an Idiot Plot on the villains' side, because their stupidity moves the plot along and is one of the reasons Sara always seems to win, or at least has an advantage.
- Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma
- We All Live in America: Despite taking place in an alternate universe, American pop-culture is littered throughout the story.
- Weirdness Censor: In Chapter 1 of The REEL Sekwel, after Mr. Sanderson dies at the hands of the police, the class then starts studying as if the gunfight they have witnessed had never happened.
- Winged Humanoid: Sara's "finale smash" turns her into one of these.
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: The plan for the Home Depot Invasion arc in the original is that Josh's team takes on the Mexicans outside of the store while Sara's team goes inside and kills the lesbians. The final part of the plan is to use a wrecking ball to destroy the store afterwards. However, in-universe, nobody has ever thought that they could just skip all that and just use the wrecking ball right then and there. In the Let's Dub dramatic reading, LJ points this out.
Rhuze: Because that's Part 2 of the plan!
Tyranee: Miley Cyrus will ride it!
- You Cloned Hitler! : Partly. Goalith is made from the DNA of Adolf Hitler, Mao Zedong, and King George III