Nazisploitation (also called Nazi exploitation) is a subgenre of the Exploitation Film and Sexploitation film that centers around Those Wacky Nazis committing horrific sexual acts as overseers of prisons or camps during World War II. Most follow the women in prison formula, relocated to a death camp or Nazi brothel, with a particular focus on gore, sadomasochism, and degradation. The genre also found its way into Pulp Magazines.
Related is the short-lived genre of stalag fiction, which were pornographic dime novels on similar themes very briefly popular in Israel of all places, before being banned by the government. This was around the time of Adolf Eichmann's trial.
- Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS: The Trope Codifier. A villain based on Ilsa, "Sgt. Hilde Schmittendorf", appears as a boss in Dead Rising 3. Elsa Schneider took a few notes from her as well, though her character is presented as an Austrian academic.
- The Beast in Heat: An evil Nazi scientist creates a half-man-half-beast mutant and sics it on her female prisoners.
- Blitzkrieg: Escape from Stalag 69 is essentially a Stealth Parody of this genre.
- The Damned (1969), which is halfway between this and a serious drama.
- Danger 5 parodies/pastiches this genre.
- Fraulein Devil
- Frauleins in Uniform: A subversion; the girls are Germans wanting to serve their country and not prisoners being forced into sex. Likewise, German soldiers are depicted as good guys. The Soviets are the villains, instead.
- Last Orgy of the Third Reich (also known as The Gestapo's Last Orgy)
- Love Camp 7: The trope maker.
- Mad Foxes
- The Night Porter
- The Reader, a rare Oscar Bait example.
- SS Experiment Camp
- SS Girls
- Salon Kitty
- Surf Nazis Must Die, a Troma film.
- Parodied in the trailer for Werewolf Women of the SS (courtesy of Rob Zombie) that ran with showings of Grindhouse.
- Alternate History meets Slash Fic in this short story 304 Adolph Hitler Strasse by Lavie Tidhar, about a descendant of Heinrich Himmler who starts writing online Nazi/Jew slash.
- Among the other Axis Powers, we have:
- In-universe example in Jinx High: the villain shows teenagers snuff films with names like "Sex Secrets of the SS" as a means of getting them used to BDSM so they don't resist when she ties them up for things like ritual sacrifices.
- In the 1970s, a French-language literary collection named Les SoudardsTranslation , The Sadists of GöttingenOriginal and The Nights of the GestapoOriginal .