Dr. Ellen Kratsch, a beautiful and sadistic senior SS officer and doctor, creates a half-human, half-beast, incubus-like mutant. This ugly, squat creature has a limitless sexual appetite, and so Kratsch uses it to molest and torture the female prisoners of war under the clinical eye of the Nazis, keeping it happy by feeding it aphrodisiacs.
Hewing closely to the basic premise of Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS and its sequels, this film follows the trend of Nazisploitation films that Ilsa pioneered, and Kratsch is clearly modeled after Ilsa. It is considered one of the worst (or funniest, if you have a really sick sense of humour) films ever made, using only a single set of a laboratory with a cage in the middle, cheap costumes, poor lighting and inept editing.
This film contains examples of:
- Badass Preacher: Don Lorenzo, played by stuntman and bodybuilder Brad Harris. The Nazis learn the hard way not to pick a fight with him.
- Deadly Doctor: Dr. Ellen Kratsch, the creator of the beast.
- Gratuitous Rape: This is likely the main reason the film was made in the first place.
- Half-Human Hybrid: The beast itself, an incubus-like cross between a man and a beast.
- Hoist by Her Own Petard: At the end of the film when the partisans attack the castle, Kratsch falls victim to the beast she used on her prisoners when she is given to it in revenge.