Armand Douglas "Armie" Hammer (born August 28, 1986 in Santa Monica, California) is an American actor, best known for playing The Winklevoss Twins in 2010's The Social Network, a film about the creation of Facebook.
- Veronica Mars (2006) as Kurt
- Desperate Housewives (2007) as Barrett
- Reaper (2009) as Morgan
- Gossip Girl (2009) as Gabriel Edwards
- The Social Network (2010) as Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss
- J. Edgar (2011) as Clyde Tolson
- Mirror, Mirror (2012) as Prince Andrew Alcott
- The Lone Ranger (2013) (2013) as John Reid / The Lone Ranger
- Entourage (2015) as himself
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015) as Illya Kuryakin
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) as John Reid / The Lone Ranger (voice)
- The Birth of a Nation (2016) as Samuel Turner
- Nocturnal Animals (2016) as Hutton Foster
- Free Fire (2016) as Ord
- Cars 3 (2017) as Jackson Storm (voice)
- Call Me by Your Name (2017) as Oliver
- Sorry to Bother You (2018) as Steve Lift
- On the Basis of Sex (2018) as Martin Ginsburg
- Literature.Rebecca (2020) as Maxim de Winter
- Death on the Nile (2020) as Simon Doyle
His work provides examples of:
- Badass Baritone: His voice is very deep.
- The Big Guy: He's 6'5.
- Creator Killer: Just about averted. The successive flops of The Lone Ranger and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. killed off his predicted career as an action movie leading man, but he made a successful transition to character roles in smaller-scale but still successful films.
- Genius Bruiser: His characters may big and muscular but that doesn't mean they're stupid.
- Mr. Fanservice: He is very attractive and in some of his roles this quality is often exalted.
- One Head Taller: Hammer is extremely tall and usually towers over his male co-stars, to say nothing of the female cast.
- What Could Have Been: He was cast as Batman in George Miller's Justice League film, Justice League: Mortal, before the project was scrapped.