Armand Douglas "Armie" Hammer (born August 28, 1986) is an American actor, best known for playing The Winklevoss Twins in 2010's The Social Network, a film about the creation of Facebook.
His work provides examples of:
- Badass Baritone: His voice is very deep.
- The Big Guy: He's 6'5.
- Creator Killer: Just about averted. The successive flops of The Lone Ranger and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. killed off his predicted career as an action movie leading man, but he made a successful transition to character roles in smaller-scale but still successful films.
- Genius Bruiser: His characters may big and muscular but that doesn't mean they're stupid.
- Mr. Fanservice: He is very attractive and in some of his roles this quality is often exalted.
- One Head Taller: Hammer is extremely tall and usually towers over his male co-stars, to say nothing of the female cast.
- What Could Have Been: He was cast as Batman in George Miller's Justice League film before the project was scrapped. A lot of people are hoping to see him get a chance at the role if Ben Affleck ever drops out of the current role.