- Voiced by: Saori Yumiba (Japanese)
The scientist who led the effort to stop the Aureole. An AI copy of her exists in the Recluse Cube.
- Benevolent A.I.: Unlike the Lord of Phantasma, the copy Celeste is on the party's side.
- Big Good: The copy is responsible for the monuments that aid the party in The 3rd, and when she regains enough of her power, she guides them directly.
- Greater-Scope Paragon: The original is this to Liberl by sealing the Aureole away so that it doesn't reduce her people to complete hedonism. The AI is also responsible for controlling Phantasma so that the original could succeed in her plan.
- Heroic Lineage: The original was the ancestor of the Auslese family.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Helping the party means the world of Phantasma will disappear, and her along with it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is a lighter shade of blue than Kloe's.
- Appearances: FC
A large Archaism also known as the "Guardian of the Ring," as it was created to defend the Sept Terrion of Space, the Aureole. It is found in the deepest level of the Sealed Area beneath Grancel Castle.
- Clipped-Wing Angel: It has a third form that's only seen if you have a Bracer Rank of 5 or above. This form doesn't have much HP or defense, doesn't even try to attack you, and everyone begins the fight with their S-Crafts fully charged, making it more of a playable Coup de Grâce Cutscene than an actual boss fight.
- Combining Mecha: There are two mechanical hands that can dock on Reverie's arms.
- Dub Name Change: Its name in the original Japanese script was "Traumerei."
- Evil Knockoff: For a given value of evil, as all Reveries are just machines that just do their duty, but aside from the Dragions, the 3rd features a dark purple variant known as the "R-11 Gespenst" that serves as one of the last bosses.
- Final Boss: Of FC.
- Implacable Man: This thing takes an absurd amount of punishment before going down: two phases of almost 50000 combined HP and it still gets back up, then Cassius blows off its arm, and even then it still manages a Clipped-Wing Angel form before it's finally destroyed for good.
- Sequential Boss: After defeating it the first time, it combines two hand-like Archaisms for another fight.
- Super Prototype: In SC, Ouroboros is revealed to have made copies of the original white Reverie with the suffix "Dragion" added to the end of their names. There were at least 4 made, 1 black one that serves as Loewe's Ace Custom, and 3 red ones (that Loewe didn't know about), one of which serves as a boss that, while formidable, isn't at quite the same level as the original.
The Lord of Phantasma
- Voiced by: Yoshimiro Kanemitsu (Japanese)Appearances: The 3rd
A mysterious masked figure who sends Kevin into the world of Phantasma.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: It's the AI of the Recluse Cube, who responded to Kevin's self-hatred to become what it is now.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: It represents Kevin's wish to punish himself for letting his mother die and accidentally killing Rufina.
- Big Bad: The Lord of Phantasma is responsible for dragging all the playable characters into its artificial world.
- Evil Knockoff: It's a copy of Kevin's Stigma possessing a copy of Rufina.
- Faux Affably Evil: Not to the same extent as Weissmann, but it usually talks to the party in a polite, yet condescending and sarcastic tone while putting Kevin through literal hell.
- Fusion Dance: It plans to do this with Kevin in order to gain total control of Phantasma.
- Leitmotif: The Lord of Phantasma, a quite menacing tune fitting for an enigmatic being far above the heroes' level.
- Malevolent Masked Woman: It always wears a creepy opera mask.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: By creating planes and enemies based on places and people that the party knows, it gave them an opportunity to come to terms with some of their issues.
- One-Winged Angel: It's Final Boss form is similar looking to Weissmann Angelus.
- Samus Is a Girl: Played with. Its host is female, but the lord itself is a copy of Kevin's Stigma.
- Shapeshifter Guilt Trip: It uses Rufina's form to guilt Kevin into falling into Gehenna.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: Its goal is to make Phantasma merge with the real world and materialize humanity's desires. Considering what happened in the Liber Ark civilization, this plan won't end well.
- Walking Spoiler: As the Big Bad of The 3rd, this is a given.