- Action Girl
- Badass Adorable / Cute Bruiser: Arguably qualifies as this.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Expy: Of Fate Testarossa from Lyrical Nanoha. Not only she looks almost exactly like a Super-Deformed version of Fate, her background and relationship with Yasuna also mirror Fate's ones with Nanoha in a tongue-in-cheek way.
- Jerkass: Not as bad as Yasuna, but quite violent and doesn't seem to have any other friends besides Yasuna and Agiri.
- Little Miss Badass
- Not So Above It All: She often joins in on Yasuna's antics, much to her dismay.
- Not So Stoic: She is capable of getting surprised and bewildered by something, though it is rare.
- The Stoic: It is very hard to catch her off guard or surprise her.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Yasuna
- Befriending the Enemy: One of her motives for hanging around Sonya is trying to evoke reform in her; as mentioned in episode 13. Taken Up to Eleven in some chapters of the manga, where she poetically invokes thiss trope.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She is... eccentric, to put it mildly.
- Expy: As said above, she is clearly meant to be the Nanoha to Sonya's Fate, although not as dramatically similar in design and personality (she still shares her brown hair, simpler hairdo, sweet personality and role in the plot, however).
- Jerkass: A passive-aggressive one. Constantly tries to prank Sonya, with varied degrees of success.
- Kiddie Kid: In high school, but often acts like a five year old.
- Made of Iron: To survive the abuse that Sonya dishes out on her, she has to be.
- Nice Girl: She is very sweet and wants to befriend Sonya, despite her violent tendencies.
- Sore Loser: A lot of her antics are motivated by trying to beat Sonya at something, anything. She even says she hates losing in the dub!
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Sonya
Voiced by: Ai Takabe (Japanese, anime), Minami Shinoda (Japanese, Kirara Fantasia), Rozie Curtis (English)
- Ambiguous Situation: The manga keeps it ambiguous whether she is a real ninja or just a very convincing con artist. The anime more or less makes official the latter option.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Agiri might look a bit stoned and wacky, but she knows what she does as part of the organization. In an episode, she takes out an assassin who had come for Sonya with a regular boomerang.
- Dissonant Serenity: Nothing fazes her, and very few things makes her laidback attitude twitch.
- Expy: Following the Lyrical Nanoha line, her character design and absurdly calm personality make her resemble an exaggerated, stoner version of Suzuka. Even her status as a ninja might be a reference to Suzuka's astonishing athleticism in the Nanoha A's manga.
- Eyes Always Shut: Unless something significant happens.
- Gadgeteer Genius: As Yasuna puts, Agiri is constantly pulling out ninja-themed gadgets and toys.
- Genius Ditz: Maybe...
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Maybe not...
- Rapunzel Hair
- The Stoic: Whatever the situation may be, she keeps her cool.
- Butt-Monkey / Failure Is the Only Option: Try as she might, nothing is ever going to come out of her Hostile Show Take Over.
- Cute Little Fangs: To show her wild side.
- Expy: A solid one of Vita from Nanoha: a short-tempered, redhead girl with a braid and an Idiot Hair who intrudes as a rival later into the plot (well, she tries) and definitely doesn't like not to be taken seriously. Her anime version also has a bit of a Shana Clone by virtue of her seiyu.
- Fiery Redhead: Even if people don't notice her fieriness.
- Japanese Delinquent: Wears sneakers instead of dress shoes and sports her uniform jacket tied to her waist, just like a Japanese female delinquent, and definitely has the attitude of one.
- No Name Given: Her name literally is "Unused Character"
- Shana Clone: Red haired, violent personality and voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: Subverted in that, much to her chagrin, she is not significant at all.