- Approval of God: Kaduho has been found retweeting fanart on Twitter and has even produced an anthology doujinshi alongside 2 fans of the series.
- Fan Nickname: Depending on the website you visit and the people you ask, The Unused Character is named Botsu Kyara.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: During the time when the anime wasn't available for streaming, the Blue-Ray Box's price skyrocketed. Eventually, the series returned to streaming services and prices for the Blu-Rays neutralized.
- Late Export for You: The anime intially released in 2012 and the English version came during 2014. And that's without counting the fact that it didn't came to the UK until 2016!
- Meme Acknowledgement: The ending dance has become so popular that merchandise based on it has been released.
- No Budget: Implied by the anime.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: It was in 2012 that this series was aired, but in October 15, 2015, Agiri's voice actress Ai Takabe was arrested on cocaine charges. As a result, her name was scrubbed from the website, the character profile for Agiri does not name the voice actress anymore, and the role was recast to Minami Shinoda when Agiri resurfaced in Kirara Fantasia in January 2018.
- The Wiki Rule: Baby, Please Kill Me Wiki, courtesy of Wikia.
- Word of Dante: Sonya's nationality hasn't been revealed, but many fans say that she's actually Russian due to her name, appearance and a line from the opening.
Trivia / Kill Me Baby