- Approval of God: Kaduho has been found retweeting fanart on Twitter and has even produced an anthology doujinshi alongside 2 fans of the series.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: Agiri was originally voiced by Ai Takebe who, prior to her arrest mentioned below, was better known for her appearances in live-action dramas and movies and started her career as an idol.
- Fan Nickname: Depending on who you ask, the Unused Character is named Botsu Kyara. She was also nicknamed Mishi during the time the anime was airing.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The price of the show's Blu-ray and DVD releases skyrocketed in the period when it wasn't available for streaming. Eventually, the series returned to streaming services and prices for the Blu-rays neutralized.
- Late Export for You: The anime initially released in 2012 and the English version came during 2014. And that's without counting the fact that it didn't came to the UK until 2016!
- Meme Acknowledgement: The ending dance has become so popular that merchandise based on it has been released.
- No Budget: Implied by the anime.
- The Other Darrin: Due to Ai Takabe's arrest on cocaine charges in 2015, Minami Shimoda replaced her as the voice of Agiri in Kirara Fantasia.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: It was in 2012 that this series was aired, but in October 15, 2015, Agiri's voice actress Ai Takabe was arrested on cocaine charges. As a result, her name was scrubbed from the website, the character profile for Agiri does not name the voice actress anymore, and the role was recast to Minami Shinoda when Agiri resurfaced in Kirara Fantasia in January 2018.
- The Wiki Rule: Baby, Please Kill Me Wiki, courtesy of Wikia.
- What Could Have Been: Yasuna was going to have a radically different personality than in the final manga. A teacher character was also suggested.
- Word of Dante: Sonya's nationality hasn't been revealed, but many fans say that she's actually Russian due to her name, appearance and a line from the opening.
Trivia / Kill Me Baby