open/close all folders
- Action Girl
- BFS: Her weapon of choice, the Ass-Slicer 6000 until it was upgraded.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Lancer
- Standard Female Grab Area: Even Otra isn't immune to it.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Oh boy.
- Eats Babies
- Genki Girl
- Hair of Gold
- Hartman Hips: Other characters frequently comment on her gorgeous butt.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her weapon of choice is a giant dildo. With a smiley face. Yes, really.
Marshmallow KittyCute and funny all in one fluffy little perverted package.
- Big Damn Heroes: Often, particularly after he Took a Level in Badass.
- Butt-Monkey: In the early going, though he eventually grew out of it.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Otra. Both are normally fairly laid-back, withdrawn people (though Policeguy is more sociable) who are nonetheless extremely badass fighters and form a Battle Couple with an Action Girlfriend. Best shown in the Body-Swap Arc wherein Policeguy slips into Otra's role without much difficulty and reacts to situations in much the same way Otra would (e.g. his death threat to Mitchrouny after the latter tries his cryptic BS again), to the point where it's easy to forget that it's him and not Otra.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": He is "police guy" to Otra and Winter long before we learn his actual name.
- Took a Level in Badass: Goes from Butt-Monkey to full blown Badass.
- Nice Guy
El Chupacabre (Chuy)
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Collette is a compulsive liar, often selfish and self-centered, and not always good at reading other people, but she means well and she'll do the right thing in the end.
- Cool Shades: She always wears them while in uniform. She so seldom takes them off, in fact, that Policeguy at first didn't recognize her in civilian clothes and without the shades.
- Foil: To Winter. Hipbone tries to keep order while Winter sows chaos, but both are genuinely good people. Both are attracted to laid-back, withdrawn love interests (Policeguy/Otra) and form similar BattleCouples with them. There are even a few times in the Final Arc where Hipbone is drawn almost identically to Winter.
- Hartman Hips: Are they ever! It's even in her name.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: When she finally appears out of uniform, every male in the vicinity is mesmerized.
- Fangirl: To Dr. Lucy.
- Bury Your Gays: He's gay, a cop, a Recurring Extra, and his name is "Officer Getskilled". He's a dead man walking. Which makes the absolute aversion of this trope all the more of a Take That! at anyone who expected it to be played straight.
- It Is Pronounced Tropay: Is it Get-skilled, or Gets-killed? Good luck figuring it out.
- Immortality: It gets better. Officer Getskilled tries to pull a Heroic Sacrifice, is saved by Immortal Guy at the last minute, is asked to join him among others in the Ancient Land Of Immortals, and he accepts. That's right people, Getskilled actually becomes immortal.
- Meaningful Name: Played every which way but straight, though there's a lot of Ominous Foreshadowing in his first appearance.
- Shipper on Deck: He backs the relationship between Policeguy and Hipbone.
- Straight Gay: His sexuality only comes up like once or twice during the comic.
Dr. Lucy McCurvy
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl
- Kindly Vet
- Statuesque Stunner
- Too Kinky to Torture: The cloned sidekicks try torturing her by whipping her constantly, but it turns out she's into it (and thus super embarrassed when Winter and Otra save her).
- Accidental Innuendo
- Badass Normal: Inverted. He's the only character in the series with outright acknowledged Super-Powers, but is the least badass character.
- Fake Ultimate Hero
- Smug Super