Characters: We Are Our Avatars Seven
The character sheet for We Are Our Avatars. Please note that this only contains the characters who've shown up frequently since the 'move', so it may lack some of the earlier characters.UNMARKED SPOILERS AHOY!
Born Built in Espańa (an AU-version of the country of Spain) to serve as a war droid, Elise D'Elorean is a former general in the Console Wars, Elise entered the arena circuit only after spearheading six of the successful New Europe campaigns. She became an eight-time champion in various arenas, notably her Home Arena of El Gran Arena. Upon the Great Liberation, Elise brutally murdered her former Master and joined a militant sect of the Minusians. She is very devout, and as such gets flustered in minus' presence.
open/close all folders
Sapphire Flame/Forsythe the Wierd
Blaze the Cat
"You can't escape me!"
The fire-wielding feline from the Sonic Rush series, Blaze the Cat has appeared in the RP off and on, usually as the result of randomly traveling through dimensions (she's quite sick of it by now). She is a princess from a dimension opposite the main Sonic the Hedgehog universe, and guardian of the Sol Emeralds. She tends to have a Serious Business approach to everything, though she does have her moments.
- Action Girl
- A-Cup Angst
- Playing with Fire
- Put on a Bus: After the "Blaze's parents" ark, Blaze decided to stay and take care of her kingdom after Eggman Nega bombs its capital
- Her 64-year-old future self comes back for the Incarnates arc, however.
- Rebellious Princess: As a part of the royal family, she's responsible for guarding the Sol Emeralds. She would much rather hang out with the other avatars.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Though Blaze's mother would rather she be doing her actual duties.
- Serious Business
- Super Speed
"Are you deaf, or are you simply incapable of following advice? "
The grass starter from Pokémon Black and White , Tsutaja is a recent addition to the Avatars cast. Originally meant to be given out to new trainers, Professor Araragi decided to attempt to use him and the other two starters in an attempt to see whether Pokémon could communicate meaningfully with humans. While they were originally supposed to communicate by pushing buttons on a machine, Tsutaja decided to impress Araragi by using his new knowledge of English to learn to speak. As a result, Tsutaja earned worldwide fame as a talking Pokémon, which made him egotistical. He died and lost his memories in the TWEWY arc, and as a result he decided to try to better himself. He still relapses from time to time, however. Has recently renamed himself "Smugleaf" in keeping with the meme, and later evolved. Eventually, he evolved again, and now goes by Jaroda
- Deadpan Snarker: And HOW!
- Green Thumb
- Intellectual Animal
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He tends to offend people, but he really does care about his friends.
- Talking Animal
"Cute? You think I'm... cute?"
A childhood friend of Tsutaja, Mijumaru's backstory is mostly the same. Unlike Tsutaja, however, Mijumaru cannot speak, so he requires a translator, such as Tsutaja. Mijumaru is a kindhearted person who values friendship above all else, hinted to be due to being lonely growing up. Mijumaru has recently evolved, as well, and is now calling himself Wotter. After evolving again, he took the name Daikenki.
- Humanity Ensues: Happens to him often and at his own request. It's not necessarily because he likes it, he just would rather be able to speak normally and without a translator
- Making a Splash
- Playful Otter
- The Unintelligible
- An in-story Retcon later gave him the ability to speak.
- The Woobie: Not so much in story, but his backstory is hinted to be rather sad whenever it's brought up.
"Such a fascinating discovery!"
An alternate universe version of the Pokémon professor of Pokémon Black and White . Araragi is a female Pokémon professor that used to take care of Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru before they got separated. After seeing so many strange people, Araragi decided to study them, though her plans were cut short when she botched her attempt at kidnapping Ax. Not one to give up easily, she found one of Dr. Eggman's old bases and decided to set up shop there, capturing Lucario, re-activating Eggman's old robots, and turning Pokabu into a human.
- Alternate Universe: Word of God has it that this is where she comes from.
- Darker and Edgier: She will not hesitate to remind you that she's not "our" Araragi/Juniper.
- For Science!: Her motivation
- Hot Scientist: Like the source material
- Mad Scientist
- Moral Event Horizon: She uses Lucario as a Power Source for one of Eggman's machines, and when he stopped providing, she started forcing the aura out, painfully.
"Yay! I have friends! Hugs for everyone! "
- Aura Vision: Being a lucario, of course she has this. It's a plot point on more than one occasion.
- Better as Friends: Said this to Hal because of the treatment by her last two boyfriends. Also, she is not emotionally mature enough to have a boyfriend. Hal understood this clearly.
- Character Development: She went from extremely idealistic and sheltered to only somewhat idealistic over the course of the RP.
- The Chick: She tries to help anyone she can with their emotional, and after learning healing wave, physical hurts. She's hardly weak in combat, though. Nevertheless, she has played the role of...
- Damsel in Distress: Kasei tried to kidnap her twice. He succeeded the second time.
- Designer Babies
- Half-Human Hybrid
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: After months of ship teasing, shippers on deck, and general Everyone Can See It-ness, she finally reveals her feelings for Mega Man to be these.
- Love Freak: Formerly
- Neutral Good: Her current outlook.
- No Social Skills: Araragi apparently didn't care very much about teaching her manners. She learns fast, though.
- Petting Zoo People
- Super Strength
- Telepathy: Though she's never had much occasion to use it, almost forgetting it's there.
- You Are Number Fifty Six: Before Yuki gave her her current name
"Well, I have an important message for this "NEXUS" and all the rest of his friends: Fuck you. "
Incarnate in the Bad Future, Garcie was apparently one of the few gijinka to resist her rule. Unlike Luca, herself a lab-created Pokémon, Garcie is very snarky and world-weary. She joins the fight against the incarnates not knowing what will happen should they prevent that future from happening.
- Bare Your Midriff: After Kouji gave her new clothes to her.
- Cleavage Window Garcie's second outfit.
- Deadpan Snarker: She generally reserves her snark for her enemies rather than her allies, unlike Tsutaja.
- Dishing Out Dirt
- Heroic BSOD: After Brian dies again, she briefly becomes convinced that her life will never get better, breaking down in front of everyone.
- Luckily, she managed to find a new love and has been pretty happy with her life ever since.
- Lady Drunk For somebody with an estimated age of 17, she has a nasty drinking habit.
- Lightning Bruiser: She lacks projectile attacks, however.
- Multicolored Hair Blue and Yellow to Black and Yellow after the stylist worked on her.
- Phlebotinum Rebel
- Put on a Bus: She won't be traveling with us anymore because she got accepted to the Hironobu Sakaguchi Video Game Acting School
- Ret Gone: Garcie once feared that changing the timeline so that Luca doesn't become an Incarnate would result in this, as her existence was dependent on Luca raising a gijinka army. She helped out anyway. Thanks to the Timey-Wimey Ball, and possibly the interference of Dialga, she lived.
- Tyke Bomb: One of only a few rebels of her army.
- Wrestler in All of Us (The attacks given to her by the Best Bandage.)
Listen, I became a katana-swinging, Pokémon training badass specifically so I could deal with guys like you. You do not want to get me mad.
A Pokémon trainer based off of Zorak's Let's Play of Pokémon Quartz, with the key difference being that this Foxy's adventures were real. Wields a katana as well as six ugly Corna Pokémon.
- Katanas Are Just Better: She has one, but doesn't really use it much other than to threaten people. Her mons do most of the fighting for her.
- Little Miss Badass
P-please stop staring
A talking gardevoir with a self-esteem problem, Gabriella is a recent addition to the WAOA cast. Gabriella happens to be bisexual, but apparently prefers women, and so far both of her love interests happen to be women. She speaks with a stutter due to her nervousness, and hates unwanted attention. She can assume a gijinka form with a pendant.
- Berserk Button: Her sexuality is a big one, mostly because of how much grief it gave her in the past.
- Gag Boobs: Again, her gijinka form
- Gayngst: She was downright shocked when the reaction her coming out was a straight "so?". Apparently her friends from before she met the group weren't so forgiving.
- Incompatible Orientation: Has a crush on Garcie, but has mostly gotten over this.
- Luminescent Blush: To the point of Running Gag. She gets embarrassed very easily.
- No Bisexuals: Averted. She was originally going to be a straight lesbian, but was made bisexual just to avert this trope with the WAOA cast.
- Psychic Powers: Though seldom used
- Shrinking Violet
- The Woobie: At least one RPer has said she'd like to give her a hug.
I never expected this to happen, but I'm not complaining
An Author Avatar with a bit of Self-Deprecation thrown in for good measure, Sapph started off as a simple self-insert but quickly developed into a character in his own right. He is the quintessential Ascended Fanboy who managed to fit with the madness of the Avatars quite well. Recently ascended through a series of hijinks to become Greek God of Architecture
- Ascended Fanboy: Once he realizes that he's really hanging out with some of his favorite "fictional" characters, his reaction is a "Hell yes".
- Author Avatar: Duh.
- Berserk Button: Property damage tends to set him off and/or give him major headaches.
- Catgirl: Gender flipped, due to an Ascended Fanon by both the character and the author
- Deadpan Snarker: Indulges in this from time to time.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: He gains manipulation of those three elements, as well as several other powers
- Marty Stu: Steadfastly avoided.
- Physical God
- Reality Warper: Limited. As God of Architecture, he can create and modify buildings, The Sims style.
- Rewriting Reality: Originally one of his powers, later given up.
- Squishy Wizard
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: With Anne
- Why Did It Have To Be Blood
Oh, you know you liked it.
Maggie is a half-kitsune from a Fantasy Kitchen Sink world. She is capable of shapeshifing and creating illusions, and is more than well aware of the implications of those powers. She spends much of her time either playing tricks on people or having fun with her powers, but she generally tries not to go too far with her tricks, and geneally knows when it's not time for games.
- Chaotic Good
- Genki Girl
- Half-Human Hybrids
- Kitsune: Duh
- Marshmallow Hell: Her favorite tactic. She's done it to just about everyone at least once.
- Master of Illusion: She mostly just uses these to have fun rather than in battle.
- Ms. Fanservice: One reason for her creation was as an outlet for his creator's sillier and more fanservicey urges. Not that he hasn't tried to make her well-rounded.
- Power Perversion Potential: Alluded to.
- Size Shifting: This too.
- Trickster Archetype
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
Is there a more renewable resource than human life? I though not.
Introduced as one of the gijinka working under Araragi, Kasei quickly proved to be much, much worse than his mother in terms of sheer disrespect for anything resembling ethics. Unlike Araragi, Kasei appears to be more interested in causing suffering to his test subjects than actually finding out anything about the world. Currently deceased.
- And I Must Scream: His ultimate fate, as his soul is sealed into a pebble
- Dragon Ascendant
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: With emphasis on the "zero soul" part.
- Mad Scientist: Of the "Joseph Mengele" sort.
- Playing with Fire
- The Dark Side Will Make You Forget: As his eventual Motive Rant reveals, he was already willing to do heinous things in the name of science, but he soon began to enjoy them more and more until he became little more than a sadist, doing research less to discover things as to gain the power to stop anyone from challenging him.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: When he finds out the Avatars are coming to his base, he leaves his own brothers behind to stall for time.
Oh my god, tiny people!
A giant dragon from an unnamed, presumably fantasy world where everyone is her size. Lillian is a slightly clumsy and ditzy yet ultimately good-hearted girl who's taken some time to get used to living in a world where everyone is the size of her hand.
- Cute Monster Girl
- The Ditz
- Gentle Giant
- Genki Girl
- Half-Human Hybrids
- Never Live It Down: She's best remembered for uttering the above quote upon seeing the Avatars. She generally reacts with amusement upon being reminded of it.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Giant half-dragon girl.
- Our Giants Are Bigger
<I wish I could feel that...>
Mara was once a young hydrokinetic, living in a community where those with abnormal powers were feared and hated. Due to her unusual abilities, she was murdered at a young age. However, rather than simply going to the afterlife or becoming a normal ghost, her soul inhabited a bit of the water she was controlling. She now has a water body that she must use her hydrokinesis to control at all times. While this gives her some interesting abilities, she can no longer feel anything, nor can she eat, drink, or do most of the things humans do, which depresses her immensely.Became human with Gandalf's intervention.
- Blessed with Suck: Thanks to her nature, she's downright indestructible, and could potentially become one of the strongest Avatars. This doesn't remotely make up for her situation.
- Cute Ghost Girl
- Elemental Embodiment: Water.
- Hopeless Suitor: Has a crush on Roachey. Roachey's aware, but would rather just be friends. Mara's decided to at least accept that.
- Making a Splash
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
- The Woobie: She really needs a hug, yet she won't ever be able to enjoy one.
"Hey, don't see any reason not to enjoy what I do"
The unpopular new addition to the Megaman X series, Axl threw himself in with the Avatars on a whim and has never looked back. Axl is generally a nice guy if a bit trigger-happy, and is more than willing to fight for justice. As a New-generation reploid, Axl is capable of turning into any robot he defeats. Recently is having to deal with a piece of Lumine's programming inside him.
- Blood Knight: He enjoys what he does, and usually jumps at the call if there's something to shoot. He wouldn't hurt someone if they don't deserve it, though.
- Enemy Within: Lumine
- Just Friends: Has a crush on Pallette. Pallette, on her part, is oblivious and just thinks of Axl as a friend.
- Power Creep, Power Seep: In order for his copy ability to be useful at all in the environment of the RP, Axl's copy ability was changed so that he can store his copied forms and change into them later. There's precedent in Command Mission, though.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: An ongoing experiment in this.
- Young Gun
"Oh, shut up, Garret"
"You shut up!"
Jones was apparently an attempt to create a person with the combined knowledge of seven great scientists in their chosen fields: instead, it created a composite being with the minds of seven great scientists. The Mind Hive scientist met up with the group and decided to stay and use the trip as a learning experience. He uses his knowledge of various fields to occasionally assist the group, but spends most of the time arguing with himself. Each personality speaks with a different color, and his Cool Shades change color accordingly as a visual indication for which personality is speaking.His seven components are: Derek Corenthal, a warm, friendly man who specializes in engineering in robotics Gene Poule, a shy man who uses a lot of "uh"s and "er"s in his speech. He specializes in biology, not that he says much Erin Browning, a mischievous potions expert that cares little for who's affected by her experiments, or actual usability of her creations Millie Smith, a physics expert consumed by general ennui and who usually only speaks to snark at her other personalities Steven Blumberg, a cold, rational, calculating man whose expertise lies in medicine. He can usually patch up most any injury he lays his eyes on Victor Blaine, a slightly aloof, scatterbrained man who studies magic, despite being unable to use it himself. Garret Princeton, who studies gods, ghosts, and other supernatural phenomena. He is, to put it lightly, batshit insane
- Cloudcuckoolander: Erin and Garret
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience
- Cool Shades: Color-changing sunglasses
- Mad Scientist: All of them to some degree.
- Mind Hive: Duh
- Nonindicative Name: None of the personalities is named "Jones". This is actually the whole point; none of the personalities can be considered the "main" one, so they settled on this
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: One gigantic example of playing with the trope.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Blumberg's medical expertise would make him an extremely useful person to have in most groups, but since the group has access to healing magic, he doesn't get much use.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Corenthal and Blumberg
- Reed Richards Is Useless: Erin is brilliant enough to be able to create a potion for nearly anything, but is too mischievous and insane to use her talents for more than messing with people.
The Simmons familyHal SimmonsHarris SimmonsHayley SimmonsLeventhan
* series of bleeps and bloops*
Born Ayumu Yamato , and acquiring the nickname Bit later in life. Bit was the first of the Consolebots to appear in WAOA, she is also at least partly responsible for the Cerebus Syndrome acquired by the RP. Bit was created for the sole purpose of fighting in the arena of New Tokyo, becoming that arena's six-time champion, as well as being forced to perform less savory services on the side. Bit had three companions -Dee, Kasume, and Sara- owned by the same Master (who is known only as a highly depraved individual.) Over time they developed a bond akin to sisterhood (something that was fairly common among the Consolebots). Before appearing (somehow) in WAOA. Bit befriended minus, who freed all the Consolebots in Bit's world, an act known as the Great Liberation. The Consolebots' inherent knowledge that minus had freed them led to the foundation of Minusianism, a pseudo-religion that most Consolebots now practice in some form.After the Liberation, Bit became a strong pacifist (possibly as a reaction against being forced to fight in the Arenas, similarly, most sexbots took vows of Celibacy, etc.) Bit's pacifism often caused her to sit out fights. Only if one of her friends was truly threatened would she fight back, and boy, would she fight back. Bit later met Link, the young boy with which she would share a largely offscreen romance. Bit can be considered (although it's disputable) largely responsible for the game's Cerebus Syndrome, as her death and Link's subsequent embitterment marked a darker, more story-driven approach to the game.
- All There in the Manual - This page probably tells you more about Bit's backstory than I could ever fit into the game itself.
- Actual Pacifist - See Technical Pacifist below.
- Beware the Nice Ones - If you ever threaten Link, or Bit's sisters, Bit will fucking pummel you. Just ask the Irate Gamer.
- Berserk Button - Enslavement, harming her Family.
- Cerebus Syndrome - Bit and Flandre are arguably responsible for it.
- Cute Mute - Started out as one, until minus gave her the ability to speak, even then, she fumbled over the language for some time.
- Heroic Sacrifice - Arguably in vain, but later avenged with a vengence.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy - She seemed to be willing to let Link go when there were rumors he was in a relationship with Zelda. Subverted when Link made it pretty clear he loved her, not Zelda.
- Killed Off for Real - Bit's death -coupled with Flandre's only a day earlier- marked a turning point for the entire game.
- Nakama - With Dee and Sara.
- The Woobie - Bit requires your hugs.
- Technical Pacifist - Originally actually a pacifist, she was much less pacifistic later on.
Elise D'Elorean the Deathless
"Good Person" are not words I would use to describe myself.
- Axe Crazy - If you're not on her side, you should probably never sleep again.
- Authority Equals Asskicking -
More or less averted thusfar in her appearance in the game. She seems quite capable of asskicking, she just hasn't done a lot of it yet.Played straight, though she gets knocked out very often.
- Berserk Button - Several; thusfar, Slavery both legal and otherwise (including things like "slavery" to one's own desires) harming people.
- Meaningful Name - Do you know what a Delorean is? It's a car. A car is a machine, Elise is also a machine.
[unintelligible] "Subject-R" [unintelligible]
Subject-R (born "[unintelligible] [unintelligible]") is an extradimensional being, superficially resembling a Grey Alien. Subject-R was a spelunker on his homeworld, frequently exploring caves, however, like all [unintelligible]s he has extensive firsthand experience with computers and other electronics, although he considers circuitry inferior to the Crystal Matrices common on his world's computers. Subject-R was spelunking in a cave which -interestingly- was a portal to another dimension, more specifically, a portal to SCP-470. He was subsequently captured by The Foundation, but escaped before he could be contained. He is still being pursued.Note: Subject-R's language ("[unintelligible]") is not pronounceable to humans, who lack the vocal chords to produce the necessary sounds, as such, all words in it are rendered as "[unintelligible]".
- Insistent Terminology - Subject-R is an extradimensional being not an "alien".
- Rubber-Forehead Aliens
- Running Gag - "[unintelligible]"
G7 Unit 1141 "Tapelock"
Hello! Have we met?Hailing from the Clockwork Universe of Mechanica, Tapelock was designed as a "period research piece" by Dr. Argent Mallory. Tapelock's world diverged from ours roughly 4000 years ago with the discovery of electricity in Ancient Egypt, leading to an electric and eventually robotic boom that never really stopped. Tapelock emulates a certain type of droid invented in the equivalent of the Renaissance, designed to guard places and people.Tapelock's memory is stored not on circuits like contemporary robots, but on magnetic tape cannisters. Three exactly, one holds handles speech, one handles critical data, and the third -and most notable- holds short-term memory. Because his memory is stored on tape, Tapelock's system is designed to wipe its own short-term data storage every 31 hours and 30 minutes, or whenever it is full. Because of this; Tapelock loses all memory roughly every day. As such, he must be reintroduced to people met, reminded of tasks to be completed, etc.How Tapelock ended up in his current location or what his goals -if any- is unknown; since he can't remember them himself.
Sophie Kalter is a biological experiment of unknown origin. She was discovered in a pod in an alien temple, along with Tom Waits. No further information is available at this time, except that she is highly adaptable.
Good can't help but.. Do a little evil and evil can't help but... Do a little good.see Tom Waits.
Note: Unlike most of other OC characters hes not suppose to be the Troper.A long time ago in a random place in a random universe, a soul came into existence. This soul possessed the first body it came along which was a skeleton with a tail bone. Having gained a body and developed a mind, the newly animated skeleton decided to look for a purpose for its own existence. After wandering the multi verse to learn about "life" and what people consider that they need to have a "good life", he decided to get a job. Which happened to be to annoy random adventurers. Skeleton later named himself Spooks Skelly.He has currently 10 summons of which only 6 have appeared.
- All In The Manual: His (and his summons that have) back story.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Stupid Honesty: If he's going to try to sacrifice you to Pikadevil, he's not gonna lie. Not even if you are many times more powerful than him.
- The Chew Toy: He always gets hit by stray attacks. Or by his own summons.
- Deal with the Devil: He made it so he would have a job. VERY bad idea.
- Dem Bones
- Jerkass: He can say rather intensive things...
- Meta Guy: As he is born from nothing, he notices weird stuff in universe and comments on it.
- Medium Awareness
- The Nicknamer: He named himself and tries to figure up names for his summons. He also sometimes calls other people by nicknames.
- Punch Clock Villain: He often forgets that he is stalking the group so he could find something to sacrifice to Pikadevil.
- Non-Action Guy: He is so weak that (spoiled) Tea powered Franky could beat him.
- Nominal Importance: He believed that this was the reason why he was ignored which led him to name himself.
- Summon Magic
- Theme Naming: He tends to end his summon names with "Y" at least at part of name.
- What an Idiot
Ragnarok "Sanji" Giblets
A currently unnamed summon whose body is composed of rotten corpses sewn together. Was the first summon of Spooks Skelly and was apparently obtained before he got into contract with Pikadevil and got his summoning book.
- All Animals Are Dogs: Tends to act like one despite the fact that it is mainly composed of human bodies...
- Giant Mook: Used to be...
- One-Winged Angel
A female demon rabbit that is covered in dried up blood that enjoys slaughter. Used to be actually normal rabbit, but when her family got killed by hunters she attacked them in rage and actually managed to kill them (by slicing their necks with claws). She then developed a taste for blood and started killing anything that lived just for the lulz. Was finally killed by getting shot with a shotgun at point blank range. After her death she become demon and more powerful, but was eventually sealed by a creepy girl that sells summons to Spooks.
- Blood Knight
- Cutlass Between the Teeth
- Giggling Villain: Switches between this and Laughing Mad.
- Killer Rabbit: DUH.
- Knife Nut: Has the ability to summon knives.
- Laughing Mad: Switches between this and Giggling Villain.
- Licking the Blade
- Serial Killer
Two idiotic bogeymen with shadow powers. Like to scare kids.
SpideyAn anthropomorphic spider that is used when stealth is needed. In other words very rarely. Is poisonous and likes ninjas.
Aque FleyRecently revealed summon that is a token water summon. Nothing is known about it currently.
Set Keth KeremethyReplacement for Flesh Monster as Giant Mook, though, it has way more diverse attacks than Flesh Monster. He has token third eye psychic powers and is VERY vain.
YdogodyDemon beast summon.
LumieyeSummon with power of light
- Light Is Not Good: Not very obvious yet, since it has only made one appearance.
Big Bad of Pikadevil's Hell arc. Is the boss of Spooks and pretty weird. Also has obsession with dancing and hates Deaths.
- Big Bad
- Cloudcuckoolander: While he is gloating, he is thinking of how good dancers would his opponents be.
- Covert Pervert: Possibly, at least by judging few thoughts about female members of the group.
- Even Evil Has Standards: From what he says, even he doesn't approve of Mephisto's actions (taking the unborn baby of Peter and MJ) in One More Day.
- Fantastic Racism: He hates Deaths.
- Large Ham: He is THE DEVIL!!!
- Reality Warper
- Shock and Awe
DocDeath wearing Plague doctor's clothes. Currently working for Pikadevil. Also can control time. He apparently doesn't have home universe and considers himself a 'freelancer'. Pikadevil hired him to get more souls into his Hell, but Doc managed to outwit him and made a contract with Pikadevil that requires him to do pretty much nothing.
- The Dragon: To the Pikadevil.
- Dragon with an Agenda: At least Pikadevil thinks so.
- Enigmatic Minion
- No Name Given: Doc isn't actually his name, but he never talks anyway.
- He Who Must Not Be Heard: He never actually talks, but he writes stuff in his notebook.
- White Mask of Doom
Sparty Mc Fly
Captain Scott Mitchell and the SquadThe Ghost Team Leader from Ghost Recon, Mitchell is usually a cool character... but then he came to Gaia, through reasons unknown to him. Mitch acts somewhat out of character, and references this at one point. He prefers mostly to run with whatever happens, not caring too much to ask.
- A Father to His Men - Seeing as Mitch's world was destroyed in a WMD war, his Squad is all he's got left. He'll do whatever it takes to keep them safe.
- Apocalypse How - Class 3a. Humanity destroyed themselves with WM Ds (not nuclear weapons.)
- Butt Monkey - Was actually criticized for overuse of this trope.
- Deadpan Snarker - Mitch and 30k edge at each other for no apparent reason, but the two of them are the snarkers of the squad.
- One-Man Army - With the amount of weapons Mitch carries on his persona, it's surprising he even needs the Squad.
- World War III - Not only does it happen, it ends exactly like you think it does. In all truth, the world is still habitable: humanity is just extinct there.
The Vault HuntersHailing from the god-forsaken desert world of Pandora, Mordecai the Hunter, Lilith the Siren, Roland the Soldier, and Brick the Berserker have a lot of combat time under their belts and more kills than any of the other Avatars. They aren't completely cold but they are skilled and deadly shots with their powerful weapons - and after killing an Eldritch Abomination, stopping a micro-Zombie Apocalypse, surviving through the Underdome's arena challenges, killing the suicidal leader of the Crimson Lance General Knoxx, and finally stopping a revolt of the CL 4 P-TP (or Claptrap) robots on Pandora, Gaia seems like a break to them. But they're no better off here than they were there...
- Ship Tease - At certain points Lilith has flirted with Mordecai. It'll end how you think it will.
- Talking Animal - Bloodwing, Mordecai's pet carniverous hawk, certainly qualifies.
Six (Master Chief Petty Officer SPARTAN-B312)Dead on Reach, Six was incarnated in Jollywood and has been in the group ever since. The female Noble Six has proven that even in the face of the utter grimdarkness that 25 years of war, with failure meaning genocide, one person can stand tall and optimistic. This doesn't mean she doesn't have her bitter moments. Was named a "Hyper-Lethal Vector" by the Office of Naval Intelligence for very good reason. Prefers to let her gun speak for her in most situations, though Twilight is having an effect where she waits to think. Backup Element of Loyalty bearer. Shares a sisterly bond with Twilight Sparkle.
- Action Girl: If you needed this trope page to tell you that, I am disappoint.
- Berserk Button: Hurt Twilight Sparkle or any of Six's friends, and no corporeal being is going to stop you from experiencing a very painful death.
- Dark and Troubled Past: And fucking how. Abducted before she could form coherent memories at the age of six to be introduced to the SPARTAN-III program, made to create a breed of expendable supersoldier to fight a genocidal war. She fought in that war for twenty-five years as a lone-wolf, before meeting up with Noble Team, forming bonds of friendship with them. And when it seems that things are levelled out... her Hope Spot is destroyed, all of Noble Team (aside from Jun-A266) is killed, and Six dies herself after ensuring humanity's victory. And then she woke in Jollywood...
- Deadpan Snarker: Most of the time.
- Determinator: Six will weather whatever she has to in order to accomplish her current goal.
- I Am Number: A variation. Six forgot her own name, and decided to name herself after her Noble Team callsign
- Hidden Depths: Six has a very optimistic, yet tired personality, and particularily enjoys gaming.
- Interspecies Romance: Kinda sorta, if it counts even when you're the local dominant species.
- Knight in Sour Armor: After twenty-five straight years of warfare, Six is tired of fighting. The only reason she's doing so now is to see the current dangers of the group through.
- Legacy Character: Became an honorary Master Chief Petty Officer when ONI found out she was alive.
- Mama Bear: Threaten Six's lifestyle, friends, or Twilight. Go ahead. I dare you.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: I'll just say that Six was ranked as a hyper-lethal vector for a reason.
- Not Quite Dead: How she entered the RP.
- Odd Friendship: With Twilight Sparkle. Considering one is a purple unicorn from a peaceful land who believes in the magic of friendship, and the other is a human supersoldier hailing from a world stricken with near-consistent war...
- Powered Armor: Equipped with MJOLNIR Mark V[B] privately produced armor, that makes her a walking tank. Rarity eventually repainted it red, yellow, and orange, with flame decals.
- Promptly re-equipped (thanks to an alternate universe version of himself) with a standard set of MJOLNIR GEN.II armor, this time painted (also by Rarity) to have an A-10 style sharkmouth.
- Retired Badass: Officially one.
- Super Soldier: Six has made entire Insurrectionist cells disappear as if out of thin air. She doesn't lose her stride when she joins the group.
- Super Strength: And how..
- The Gunslinger: Six prefers ranged ballistic weapons in combat. More specifically, her M6G Magnum and M392 DMR, the weapons that saw her through the Human-Covenant War.
- For her return, she utilizes a Magnum, a Shotgun, and an M395 DMR.
- The Stoic: Used to be this, due to SPARTANs having to be lethal supersoldiers. Twilight eventually smashed through her barriers.
- Trigger Happy: Six prefers to let her M392 Designated Marksman Rifle speak for her on certain subjects. This urge is going down as of late.
- Now her M395 DMR.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Six is only in her mid-twenties, yet possesses the wisdom of someone much older.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Six is finally going to get an opportunity to taste freedom. She'll be allowed to live in Equestria, put up her guns (for long stretches, at least), and finally get away from the constant war and death that's followed her around. Thanks to an OOC plot screw-up, the chain got yanked hard enough to leave bruises.
- Then subverted: she finally gets to live a war-free life. Not quite, but close enough for jazz.
- Seems to be getting zig-zagged - she's returned yet again, spurned on by an alternate universe version of herself.
- Then subverted: she finally gets to live a war-free life. Not quite, but close enough for jazz.
Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" RileyA former member of the now-disbanded Task Force 141, Ghost (as he prefers to be called) was already a lethal marksman: becoming a robot via a fast and painful death only served to increase his skills and strategies. Calm and collected, he is an example of what most soldiers should strive to be.
- Cyber Cyclops: Having a Geth head invoke this effect.
- Subverted: he was granted a wish that turned his body into a hybrid of a human and a geth.
- Cyborg: Technically, though he is a human soul operating a machine.
- Now played more straight than ever; see Cyber Cyclops above.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Ghost doesn't take chances. If he sees a villainous problem that can be fixed in a fast and efficient matter he's all for it.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: How Ghost died at first, back in WAOEA: a mecha perforated him with gatling rounds, then blew him up. All that remained was his burnt-up skeleton mask.
- Ghost in the Machine: Roll 2d6. Multiply the number by 10. That is the damage you take from that pun.
- The Stoic: Ghost has severe issues over the deaths of most of his team-mates, having lost the entirety of Task Force 141 and Soap MacTavish. The only two living men he has served with in the past are Nikolai and Captain Price - and the latter is contemplating suicide.
"Dee? Are you okay?"
The son of Cupid, the Personification of Love, and Zeus himself, Joat is the most powerful Reality Warper in this or any time. But unfortunetly, he is stubborn and inexperienced, so his actions can often have side effects. As a baby, Joat was kidnapped and sent to the future. The group went their to save him, and they found that Joat of the future was a perverted Joat, and really had a thing for Dee. At first she was disgusted by this, but over the course of saving Baby!Joat, she grew to fall in love with him. After Joat is kidnapped by a group of aliens in the future, the group is forced to kill Future!Joat and Baby!Joat before he destroyed the Multiverse, after going berserk due to his one weakness, psychic attacks.After returning to the past, the group vowed to not let the bad future happen, and keep Joat on the up and up as he grew up. Joat quickly aged, as did Dee, and his perverted tendencies began to show into adolecense, such as giving Dee large breasts and a tight butt. And this cultimated with the arrival of Sosori, the Other of Dee, who tried to either get Dee to have sex with Joat, or have sex with Joat herself, to cause the bad future to happen. Dee decapitated Sosori, leaving her spirit to find a new body.After this fight with Sosori, Joat and Dee decide to leave the group for two years, but only a day passing for the group. They travelled the Multiverse, just the two of them, trying to find themselves and quit their bad habits. For the most part, they succeeded.Now, Older and Wiser, Joat and Dee have to deal with beinf fully in love, and all their differences.
- Catch Phrase: A sentence with "Dee" somewhere in it.
- Chivalrous Pervert: As long as the bad future doesn't happen.
- Divine Parentage
- Future Me Scares Me: And everyone else.
- Goo Goo Godlike: Before the age ups.
- Handsome Lech: In the bad future.
- Jerkass: It's much worse in the bad future.
- Meaningful Name: Jack of all trades.
- Multicolored Hair: One of the three signs that the bad future is coming. The other two have yet to be revealed.
- Plot Revelant Age Up: He controlled it.
- Reality Warper: The most powerful one.
The Great Pie's Alt
- Genius Bruiser: Highly intelligent, but...
- The Brute: Is a giant space dragon.
- OOC: In his earlier appearances. Now he seems more than willing to bite Megaman's head off.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Averted with Megaman.
Harmless RidleyAn Other of Ridley. Inferior in all aspects to his more ruthless counterpart.
- Jerk Ass: Reduced to this.
- Breath Weapon: All he can do is this... (Fireballs)
- In a Single Bound: and this, a mild "chicken" variation.
RozalinZenon's spoiled daughter. She landed here with a ninja named Yukimaru.
EggmanThe Eggman from the Archie universe.
The Real Wren
"...Compared to everyone here, I'm just a normal human with a sword and some magic. But...I've got the potential to grow. The possiblity to become stronger. I simply have to take one step at a time..."
A human being from an alternate version of Earth where most of humanity is corrupt, Wren ended up in an different reality completely where myth was real. After a year of adventure, Wren's power of warping through space and realities ends up warping to Alternia, meeting the group.
- Badass Cape: Implied. He does trip on it when he first appears, though.
- Bag of Holding: ...More like Backpack of Endless Pocket Dimension.
- Bishōnen: "Hello? Young, handsome human male who could be dying of a deadly disease here!" kind of sums it up nicely.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Because he's got Knights of The Round...sort of, at least.
- Brought Down to Normal: On worlds where there's no magical energy, the only skills he can rely on his cooking, hacking and medical skills. He's a medicore fighter at best.
- Cast from Hit Points / Heroic RROD: Wren using magic on a world without aforementioned energy will cause temporary physical and mental damage to the point over-using it can force him into a coma.
- Chick Magnet: Or as Falken puts it, 'A gravitational force that draws nearly all women in his direction'.
- Cool Sword: Radiant-Edge. It changes color depending on what gemstone's power is dominant. At the moment, there's Red, Green and Gold. It's also said to amplify Wren's abilites, but not much is known right now.
- Crazy-Prepared: If there's some sort of situation, Wren's backpack usually has something helpful inside.
- ...Of course, this DOES tend to backfire amusingly when he CAN'T find what he's looking for.
- Death-or-Glory Attack: 'Maidens' of the Round. Has a 75 percent chance of killing MOST targets. The other 25 percent has them 'attacking' HIM instead.
- Doesn't Like Guns
- Genre Savvy / Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Somewhat. He once pointed out that by the time he gets to speak or do anything, so many things happen that he sometimes gets a bit lost or everyone's already ahead of him.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: Sees MOST of the human race back on Earth. Averted somewhat when he decideds to give those he's yet to meet a chance.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Conversed with. Falken pointed out Wren used a katana once with various fighting styles, but simply decided to go with Radiant-Edge after recieving it.
- Kick the Dog(?): Wren was rather cruel to his short speech to Imca for continuing to weep about how she failed protecting her family. Granted, he DOES regret this considerably.
- Lawful Good: He isn't called the Hero/Saviour of Troria for nothing.
- Light 'em Up: Wren's ONLY magical ability. ...Apart from summoning, of course.
- Made of Iron: Justified, as he's able to regenerate any damage quickly, provided he can absorb magical energy. Averted completely if he's decapitated.
- Meaningful Name: Wren, in Old High German is known as 'kinglet', a legend associated with 'King of the Birds'. Said legend says that the bird which could fly the highest would be made king. And while the eagle outfle all others, he was beaten by a small bird hidden in it's plumage. Basically, it's symbolising that no matter the expectations or obstacles, Wren will usually soar above them with ease.
- And it's in NO WAY RELATED to the his player's name.
- The Hero: He's called the 'Hero of Troria' for a reason...
- Turn the Other Cheek: Wren tends to take the abuse the world flings at him rather well. Whether he'll be able to keep this sort of mindset remains to be seen.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Somewhat. Wren's got 390 copies of his outfit to spare.
- Unwanted Harem: Said girls who are part of the 'Maidens of the Round'. Well, half of them at least. This can also be applied to the 3,290,000 of fangirls who somehow managed to follow his every step.
George, The EXBloodthristing God of Demons.
"Hhmhmhmmhm...I love hearing those gurgled screams as fools like you choke on your own blood, watching those last pathetic movements as your life slips away..."
"I don't expect you all to believe me to make amends, nor to forgive me for what I've done. If anything, hate me all you want, but I'll do what it takes to set things right. If not for my sake, then for someone else's."
A character made especially for the RP to be a sort villain to the group. At first, he was harmless...yet because of his most recent appearance, showing he means buisness it's likely most of the group doesn't really care WHAT he does as it seems he's another Complete Monster....Or at least, that's the first assumption. After being beaten and humiliated by Chibi!Wren who effortlessly (if somewhat cheaply) managed to defeat him, alongside getting the time to be stripped of his powers and thinking clearly, along with meeting a certain Ice Fairy, he decided to try to and make amends, first by taking off his glasses which granted him most of his power And likely, his bloodthirsty nature and trying to befriend the group.
- Artifact of Doom / Artifact of Death: His glasses.
- Bloody Hilarious: Says this when his victims are dying as they're trying to cling onto life.
- This isn't the case after his Heel-Face Turn.
- Blood Knight: He LIVES simply to kill anyone who should look at him. Doesn't go out of his way to do so. ...Or at least that's what most assumed...
- Bloody Murder: George is capable of morphing his blood into various weapons, spikes...tools that are usually used to kill a foe with relative ease as they're sharper than expected. It turns out, he's not really fond of killing.
- A Bloody Mess: By the time George is done with his victims, they're usually nothing but a mess of bloodied flesh on the floor. Also, this usually the state he's in considering he occasionally gets hurt.
- Blatant Lies: Unlike Wren who cannot (at least intentionally) tell a lie, George can do this effortlessly. Eventually averted as his word to not harm the group ends up being genuine.
- Character Development: At first, George was nothing but a voice coming from Wren's body and gave the occasional empty threat until he somehow broke free and simply vanished. His next re-appearance is merely to annoy the heroes, ...while the following one landed him squarely in the trope below. At least for a while and began trying to do good.
- Dark Is Evil: Intentional...well...
- Dark Is Not Evil: Duh.
- Even Evil Has Standards: ...Yet he refuses to do any sort of...'special' abuse as his last result is cloning or killing them. Either way, his victims are usually broken before having to go to such measures.
- Everything's Better with Penguins: Averted. A Demonic Prinny with the ability to reduce weaker humans into a pool of blood instantly is nothing to scoff at. Can actually be played straight as he's got a whole following of Prinnies that he saved and cared for after defeating an Overlord who'd gone off the deep end. That, and he's rather cuddly.
- Expy: Of Zephyr/'The Razor-Winged Tyrant' from Shadows of Troria. The main difference is George has at least one scrap of decency...Only that he is actually a decent guy.
- Fluffy the Terrible: ...Let's just say George isn't the most intimidating of names for a bloodthirsty maniac. Doesn't help he was originally a PRINNY (albiet, a demonic one) before he took on his proper form. ...Can be averted as of his Heel-Face Turn.
- For the Evulz: He considers killing and inflicting horrific torture on every living thing a hobby of his, if not the very purpose of his existence. Also enjoys tormenting Wren.
- Heel-Face Turn: Somewhat. It remains to be seen whether it'll be genuine or not. It is.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: 'The Bloodthirsting God of Demons.'
- Nigh Invulnerable: ...Or so he claims.
- Obviously Evil: As if his name wasn't obvious. Or not.
- Omnicidal Maniac: If it bleeds, he wants to kill it. Yet he considers destroying planets too much effort. Has backed away from this sort of attitude for now.
- Put on a Bus: At least for a while. His creator is rather adamant about bringing him back.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When he reveals his 'proper' form.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Again, see the above. He doesn't actually need them, mind you. ...And without them, he's actually a far more reasonable and calmer person.
- Slasher Smile: It's even more terrifying coming from a demonic prinny with TEETH.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Nearly any sort of meat or fruit drenched in blood.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Averted. You know how Prinnies explode if you throw them? Yeah. Besides, he'd have likely carved you up by the time you got close. Played straight as he'll sink like a rock if thrown in water or frozen solid by ice spells.
"Heh. I'm like a bird of prey! Which is what you should be doing. Praying, I mean."
A male harpy from the world of Troria and one of Wren's closest friends. Basically the fastest living creature in existance when it comes to flying through the sky, Falken tends to boast about this a great deal.
- A God Am I: ...Somewhat. He's God of the Wind, but doesn't like bragging about it.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: ...Because of vampires having some sort of grudge against him, he occasionally changes into a girl, much to his dismay.
- Animal Motifs / Punny Name: Of falcons. Helps he's a harpy.
- Bishōnen: Complete with Bishie Sparkles! Occasionally points out his attractiveness whenever a new female character appears.
- Blow You Away: He's the Fuujin. Of course this is going to happen to you if you tick him off. Usually with a kick.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Considering he made plans for a super-tank that actually works...
- Berserk Button: ...Don't mess with his hair. Or his sister...Or Imca & Asagi. Not unless you want a one way trip into the stratosphere.
- The Casanova: He considers himself this, yet tends to be envious of the amount of girls who admire Wren.
- Charles Atlas Super Power: He kicked a 15-ton tank into SPACE. What does that tell you?
- Chaotic Good / Lawful Good.
- Cute Monster
GirlGuy: Or in his words, the perfect male specimen for a harpy.
- Extremity Extremist / Natural Weapon: Falken can only fight with his taloned feet, yet considering the amount of agility and power he possesses when delivering such blows, it more than makes up for not being able to use proper weapons.
- Harping on About Harpies: Well, yeah. He's a really rare male example.
- He-Man Woman Hater: Yeah, the fact he hits on nearly any woman that moves means he prefers guys.
- Fragile Speedster: Falken's faster than Mach 2, but like all humans, a sword through the chest is likely fatal.
- Male Gaze: Is capable of telling a person's gender and age with a mere glance.
PunchKick: Kicks. You. Into. Space.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: He's rather mature and serious when he needs to be.
- Picky Eater: Positively REFUSES to eat any sort of meat or eggs. ...Well, apart from fish.
- Super Mode: Actually transforming into the Fuujin enchances already incredible Super Speed and Super Strength into Up to Eleven levels.
- Super Speed: Can fly at Mach 3 effortlessly. Mach 8 if he's actually using his full power.
- Taken Up to Eleven when he basically turns his body into a 'solar wind' and travels at Light Speed.
- Sweet Tooth: So far, he's made three mountains of Ice-Creamn and has a dream to make a planet made entirely of junk food.
- Winged Humanoid: He's a harpy, so it's kind of a given. Granted, he CAN changes his wings into normal human arms but he's not very good at using them.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: He will, but only if he knows they're evil.
- You Gotta Have
BlueGreen Hair: Somewhat justified. Harpies tend to have un-natural hair colors.
"I...I...I jus...just wan...want...to be...hap...happy..."
A tonberry gijinka that's actually the GF Tonberry. She joined the group while they were on Gaia and is basically stuck as a normal tonberry until the seal on her powers is broken.
- Apologizes a Lot: Yep.
- Beware the Nice Ones / Killer Rabbit / Finger Poke of Doom: ...DOINK! Having 9/10 of your vitality vanish with a single jab of the knife is rather scary.
- Emotionless Girl: Somewhat. She can express all sorts of emotion except for happiness. Needless to say, this is quite depressing for her.
- Every Girl Is Cuter with Hair Decs: Wears two little golden 'eyes' in her hair.
- Knife Nut: Well, not really. She uses a knife as a weapon, but only in self defense.
- Shipper on Deck / The Match Maker: Usually draws pictures of those who she thinks would make a good couple.
- Sweet Tooth: She really enjoys eating candy.
- The Klutz: Usually trips if she tries to go any faster than the typical speed a tonberry moves at.