Erky Perky is an Australian-Canadian co production which is in complete CGI animation.
Erquhart "Erky" Windsor and Percyville "Perky" Rosendahl are two bugs, who used to live on a hot dog cart on the streets. However, one day Erky and Perky are bundled into a hotdog bag and taken home to a sterile suburban kitchen with very little food.
Erky Perky provides examples of:
- Crossdressing Voices: Annick Obonsawin as Stinks
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Mad Margret has Kitchen intruders fashioned into leather goods
- Death World: Hot Dog Stand's true nature. The food is plentiful, but the metal floors made it unbearable to walk on in a sunny day, and there's a bug there that's bigger and meaner than Mad Margaret (and less eloquent than Boof).
- Delusions of Eloquence: Stinks tends to talk this way.
- Expository Theme Tune: The theme song explains the entire premise of the show.
- Gasshole: Stinks, who farts almost constantly.
- Large and in Charge: Mad Margret is the biggest bug in kitchen
- Name and Name: more like Name Name
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Averted, usually the name "Sedusa" is reserved for villains. But Sedusa in this show is sweet and kind and is nothing like her evil aunt.
- Orphaned Punchline: "...so I said 'If you're going to do that with my teeth, we should get married!'"
- Running Gag: Whenever a character says "this stinks" or a word with "stink" in it, or a word that sounds like stink, Stinks appears.
- Unexplained Accent: Despite the show presumably taking place in Australia or Canada (the countries that produced it), the main characters have thick Scottish accents for some reason.