Femmegasm is a webcomic created by Robbie Allen. It largely concerns the adventures of June July (an impulsive Tamarin monkey) and Shelly Mander (a naive Axolotl salamander). Also along for the ride are Pembroke W. Korgi (an inept wandering swordsman and Bubble Bobble dragon) and Daisy (a neurotic dog-girl). The comic mostly focuses on these characters, but occasionally has one-shot comics involving other topics the author is amused by.
At the start of 2012, the comic's character focus briefly shifted to a dog demon named Jazzy, a regular dog named Daisy, and the Author Avatar, a dragon named Pembroke. The last 'Season' of Femmegasm began in September of the same year, and ended in February 2014.
Following the comic's conclusion, Robbie Allen has worked on various other projects, including reviewing classic cartoons and video games on his Youtube channel. However, his most prominent work is Da Pukas, a new webcomic that began in November 2016 and is currently still ongoing.
Femmegasm provides examples of:
- Abandoned Info Page: The info page shows only June and Shelly, both in their original designs.
- April Fools' Day: In 2011, Femmegasm swapped artists with World of Fizz, interrupting a storyline about June being knocked up by Pembroke for a gag in which Pembroke is receiving a blowjob from Derpy Hooves.
- Art Evolution: The art became a little more polished over time, and the coloring has changed significantly. June and Shelly also got slight redesigns (most notably Shelly's gaining goggles).
- Brain Bleach: Shelly will go so far as damaging the part of her brain that remembers the sight of something horrible she witnessed. Justified due to her Healing Factor.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: A storyline had June vent her sexual frustrations by drugging Pembroke for sex.
- Fan Disservice: Some fans really wanted to see June in the nude. The author obliged. Thanks to June's excess body hair (she is a monkey, after all), it wasn't what those fans expected.
- Fetish: A lot of the jokes involve one form of fetish or another.
- Funny Animal: The entire main cast consists of anthropomorphic animals.
- Furry Denial: A reoccurring gag, with Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Gag Boobs: Fizzy◊
- Guest Strip: The creator's frequent health issues have led to several.
- I Just Shot Shelly in the Face: Here.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl:
- Shelly Mander is always naked, but doesn't realize there's any problems with it.
- Jazzy simply feels most comfortable in her most natural state, and doesn't care what others think.
- Innocent Innuendo: Subverted.
- Madness Mantra: "I love having a friend like you. I love having a friend like you."
- Out of Focus: Shelly and June gradually stopped appearing in 2012.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: June and Shelly, respectively.
- Seldom-Seen Species: Axolotl and tamarin.
- As with most or all of Robbie Alan's work, there are continual references to video games, most notably Pac-Man, though Femmegasm does seem to take a lot of cracks on the Sonic the Hedgehog mythos, too.
- Transformers gags are common as well.
- Comics based on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic have become common, thanks to the creator being the father of a little girl. This also led to a few gags based around Mr. Men and one on Dora the Explorer
- Two comics made reference to Garfield and Friends (particularly the U.S. Acres segments) to gleefully mock Shipping.
- Daisy's ship's as good as Titanic due to part 2 of U.S.Acres episode, "Snow Wade and the 77 dwarves". note
- DuckTales was given a crossover with Quack Pack to mock the Fridge Logic behind Scrooge McDuck's disappearance in the latter.
- Take That!: This comic, which mocks Noonbory and the Super 7.
- Tear Off Your Face: Happens here.
- Swiper, No Swiping!: Parodied here.
- Unprovoked Pervert Payback: Jennifur kicking Pembroke out of her bar for going into the girl's bathroom (which was Shelly's fault).
- Vagina Dentata: Let's just say that this comic reveals to us where Birdo's mouth really is.